• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I know Luffy and crew are on Big Mom's Island but where is Zoro?. I haven't heard them talk about him or seen him anywhere.

IIRC him and Law are still in Zou waiting for them to come back. Whole Cake actually should have ended awhile ago.

I guess I could watch more of One Piece this week. What was that episode where Luffy was about to stomp that ugly guy, Bellamy?

Thats a CRT - Content Revision Thread - I think

Basically a thread where you upgrade/downgrade characters

LordGriffin1000 said:
Why didn't they go with them?.
Because it was supposed to be a stealth mission to take back Sanji and then get out without any incidents, so the less people the better, also law and zoro are supposed to be rounding up rebel samurai from wano

In terms of his power level or organization of abilities? I don't want to check cuz spoilers. I'm only at Skypiea currently.

I'm asking because I'm sure Chopper's page was created before the page for information analysis.

OishiLover75 said:
Nvm that, but is Chopper's durability Country Level via Guard Point for taking a blow from Big Mom.

Just because a character is country level doesn't mean their every footstep and action = country-level attacks.

Big Mom was just reaching towards Nami to grab her, and Chopper intercepted the grab with Guard Point. No country level durability needed.

I don't get what you mean. It's like her swinging a sword or using Prometheus or Zeus for an attack. She's just grabbing at Nami. Chopper's durability being upgraded because of that alone would be ridiculous.

Got a question

1. Who won in their fight Luffy or Katakuri (Dog Tooth) or is it not over.

Luffy still fighting Katakuri and doesn't seem to be getting anywhere and Smoothie's legs tho.

@OishiLover75

What makes you think Smoothie isn't comparable to Cracker?

OishiLover75 said:
She's 3rd commander, not 2nd. Is Smoothie weaker than Cracker, but a higher threat to the World Government?
What do you mean 3rd Commander? Aren't all of the Sweet Commanders considered the same level of commander?

What do you mean 3rd Commander? Aren't all of the Sweet Commanders considered the same level of commander?

Its probably like WBs Commanders. I believe Marco was first, then Ace, then Jozu, then Vista

I see; but the Big Mom pirates don't follow that system anyway so I don't think it's hugely relevant.

@Knight

I just figured that, but Gear Second Luffy visibly damaged Moriah, and almost made him lose consciousness with a few hits. Asgard Moriah is probably stronger than Nightmare Luffy since he absorbed a thousand shadows.

Didn't he only lose consciousness after a giant building fell on him? Luffy had to use Gear 2 combined with Gear 3 to knock back Moriah and make him vomit out all of the shadows he had inside him.

@LordGriffin As far as I remember, Zoro, Law, Robin, Franky and Usopp are travelling to Wano along with the Samurai. The Minks are out looking for Marco and his crew. All teams are supposed to meet up in Wano and take on Kaido's crew (That was the plan anyways)

BTW, for sake of plot progression, the Reverie (mini?) Arc is probably going to happen before Wano - where all the secondary characters are going to turn up again - Vivi, Rebecca, Sabo's brother, Dr Kureha (probably) and so on

Back