• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread

That person may be right about the latter, not the former. Even then I would find it unlikely.

Oh, well.

It currently seems to me that Blackbeard could be Luffy's final major obstacle. I do hope he doesn't have to fight Shanks at some point.

Luffy definitely isn't gonna be fighting Big Mom in this Arc. Also I'm not sure if The World Government is gonna get involved, I'd assume they'd be extremely busy getting ready for the Rivere.

Now that I think of it, someone also mentioned Blackbeard, but it was shot down because he was fighting CP0.

What's the Rivere?

Reverie is the meeting that takes place every four years between the various nations of the World Government.

I personally don't give a damn about Wano arc. All I want is Reverie. That's going to lead to a massive set-up for the final arcs of the series. Give me Reverie, send Wano arc to 2020 <_<.

CinCameron20 said:
I personally don't give a damn about Wano arc. All I want is Reverie. That's going to lead to a massive set-up for the final arcs of the series. Give me Reverie, send Wano arc to 2020 <_<.
>One piece

> Final arcs

are we in 2309 now?

CinCameron20 said:
How could you say that ? It's finally Zoro's turn to do something of note

This^^^

But I thought that the wano arc was happening right now in parallel and Zoro and Law and Franky and robin and the polar bear dude are fighting Kaido right now ?

You guys just want Zoro to get an upgrade for the sake of Zoro getting an upgrade. Not gonna happen that way unless he decaps Jack or some shet.

Yup, I double checked, Zoro and Kinemon and Law and co. are in Wano right now probably fighting Kaido and the beast pirates much like this half of the straw hats is fighting Big Mom.

The 2 arcs are running in parallel !

Law won't have enough time to get a swing at Kaidou before Usopp atomizes the latter by flexing at 0,000001% of his full power.

@Burning - Spacial cuts :p... but no, i desperately want to see Zoro somehow defeat a calamity with ease upon unleashing some new Asura transformation, hyping him up, then have Kaido flick him across the Grand-Line straight into the Red Line above Fish-Man Island, nearly killing him with casual effort xD!

I don't think Law would take Kaido alone, that would be a major let-down for the people waiting to see Luffy vs Kaido.

I personally see Zoro taking on Kaido with his own equally OP Snakeman equivalent after beating Jack and putting up a decent fight, impressing Kaido.

Basically, I want Zoro to get outright stomped after being hyped up, and then Law puts up SOME form of resistance, but ultimately gets thwacked. Would make Kaido look so terrifying if he takes those two out without any effort.

I see you're not the biggest Zoro fan. Oda-san will never portray a leading character especially someone with as much potential as Zoro as weaker than a side-character.

Besides, Zoro will eventually become WSM, Oda can't portray him as inferior to Law, I can see what you are saying happening but it will be Zoro who puts up some resistance not Law.

Zoro beating a Calamity would scale him to Low 6-B+. Law is already Low 6-B. If Kaido just flicked them down, that's be scary :p

Well, I'm already a little scared.

Though yeah, it'd make little sense if Zoro defeats Kaido, as it'd essentially mean he's stronger than current Luffy.

@BFF: I could see him putting up a decent fight and losing, which impresses Kaido, and he spares them.

He may also win with some kind of a one-time situational thing or amp.

Maybe he is possessed by the spirit of his ancestor Ryuma and FINGER FLICKS KAIDO AWAY !

It would be even cooler if after finger-flicking Kaido away, RyuumaZoro performs a Small continent level feat.

I have an awesome theory- What if Kaido wants death and is looking for a worthy death.

In the Wano arc, Zoro engages Kaido in an all new never before seen form that is his Snakeman equivalent. He manages to do well enough to merit an upgrade to 6-B. Kaido eventually wins a hard fight but is deeply impressed and notes that Zoro has gone beyond 'little pirate games'. He realizes that Zoro has the potential to kill him one day and give him what he wants.

He decides to spare Zoro and gives the heroes his road poneglyh. He lets them go but tells Zoro to get stronger and that he was eagerly awaiting their next fight and that he hoped it would be a beautiful final chapter to his life. Zoro, clueless as ever just says that he will kick his ass the next time they fight.

Back