• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

Zoro was able to achieve that level of attack once and was exhausted by it so lets not start acting like thats his baseline, we also dont know how much that attack would damaged Kaido nor have we seen Kaido even go all out yet.

Also wheres this idea Zoro is doing greatly against a Kaido who has mentioned to play with his “prey” and heavily underestimate the Novas, Zoro has so far done no damage and his one relevant attack was rather easily dodged and it legt him exhausted.

All we have for “Mihawk > Kaido” is some back scaling via Zoro not dying and causing a non-serious Kaido to dodge, which while is a decent feat doesnt really prove anything.

Well, Ace’s Manga Chapter 2 by Boichi is here:

https://****************.com/manga/one-piece-episode-a-chapter-2/
I need confirmation that Boichi's adaptation is canon. Cause this
op_ace_1003.1_Page%2058-59.png
Looks absolutely fire (no pun intended)

And explosions normally don't have good results anyway, it takes way more than that to reach tier 6 with an explosion.

Btw guys, if we had a more specific way of tiering the whole power of verse, from SSS to F for example, where would OP (and other verses you guys like) be ranked? S is where H1B is, F is the real world or weaker.

Btw guys, if we had a more specific way of tiering the whole power of verse, from SSS to F for example, where would OP (and other verses you guys like) be ranked? S is where H1B is, F is the real world or weaker.
C-D

If F is real world, D-C is real world + powered
B is a step further
A is Gods among men
S is dimensions higher

Thinking about it, just remove anything above H3A from the equation, these damned smurfs and higher Ds don't let the normal characters have fun.

So would that mean that SSS is H3A, SS is the rest of Tier 3, S is Tier 4, A is Tier 5, B is Tier 6, C is Tier 7, D is Tier 8, E is Tier 9, and F is Tier 10?

If so, then OP is a C, but if we take certain feats and interpretations, it becomes B (but imo OP could become an A- (5-C) at the end).

I was thinking more about the amount and quality of hax (tier and speed also matter, but not that much), that's why i said it would be better to ignore tier 2 and above.

For example, i think Yhwach with all Schrifts is an A+ maybe a S, so Bleach would be one rank below because no one else does really reach his level of hax.

One Piece in the other hand is more consistent with hax but they aren't impressive enough, the speed of the verse is good and the AP was much better in a distant past is okay... i think the verse is D+ maybe C at best.

Toaru is a bit harder due to many smurfs, if i treat smurfs and higher Ds with the same value as H3A powers (H3A meaning anything infinte, not just H3A AP) then Toaru is actually very good, the verse would end with S or A+ (the gap from HigherDs/Smurfs to everyone else is massive). If all smurfs are excluded then the verse goes down to C+ or B- at best due to Fiamma, Kakine and a few others having some actually broken powers.

I want to do a thread about this but i want to know how exactly this would work before.

Btw, generic question, if you guys could create one single attack to any character/transformation, what would you guys do?

I really think someone, probably Sanji, needs to have an attack faster than light by the end (just a single attack to not mess everything) due to Oda using light speed in many villains' attacks (Kuma, Borsalino, etc).

Excusme
Sorry, i have any question. Why does Law have Spatial Manipulation

I never saw any feats or statement about "Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced"

Excusme
Sorry, i have any question. Why does Law have Spatial Manipulation

I never saw any feats or statement about "Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced"
Have you read any fight involving Law in One Piece?

We finally have a somewhat meaningful feat for Gaban (aka Roger's left hand man), fighting and clashing with Oden in a serious fight (although no Buso seemed to be involved, so maybe not an all out fight). Now this feat by itself doesn't mean much and doesn't really give a rating by itself, but at least he finally has something.

Question, if a certain material does not exist in OP, then a swordsman will be completely unable to cut it (at the start) even with AP advantage? For example, Daz Bonez (L7B) wasn't damaged by Mihawk (6B) when Mihawk didn't Desire to cut steel, so i guess the answer is "yes"?

No, they just won't be able to dura neg it. Cutting materials is not specific to the verse

Back