• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Thirteen Impel Down

>Page One > Sanji

>Sanji is seen without scratches after the fight

>Page One is missing

Sure.

Tbf Shanks=Mihawk most likely despite the fact that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the worlds strongest swordsman

Sanji was able to fight equally against X-Drake even without his BS. Saying that "P1 > BS Sanji" is basically say that "P1 > X-Drake".

The idea that P1 is comparable to XD isn't farfetched. Both are part of the Flying Six Headliners. P1 did little to nothing to O-Soba Mask and Drake clashed with Sanji, so their strengths might be comparable.

I suggested Page One as superior to Sanji because... well, he is. Prove otherwise. Page One Tanked a hit from base Sanji, and sent his Raid Suit flying, and Sanji even noted it would have hurt him pretty badly if he wasn't using the suit.

Sanji fighting equally with Drake? Please don't overrate him so severely. It was very clearly a one-sided affair.

• Sanji hits Drake = 0 affect. Drake smacks Sanji aside, bruising him. Sanji resorted to evasion after that and we never see him attempting to strike Drake again. He even retreated.
    • X-Drake > Sanji from what we've seen. Don't deny it when Sanji couldn't even scratch him.
Anyways:

• Page One at least = or > Base Sanji (via showings, and slight implications)
    • Soba-Mask Sanji > Page One (Cuz Sanji off-screened him)
  • X-Drake > Base Sanji (Obvious af)
    • Soba Mask Sanji ?? X-Drake (Never shown)
  • Page One ? X-Drake (We don't know if there's a gap, or what size it would be)

@Rei - Sanji literally dodged one attack and then RAN AWAY. And Drake bruised sanji quite badly with a casual slap to the face while Sanji couldn't even make him budge a millimeter.

@Vio - Sanji landed a kick on Page One that had 0 affect. How does that make him >> P1?

It doesn't make him > P1, but it doesn't make P1 superior or equal to him either, you can't conclude anything from that attack, except that P1 can take a normal kick from Sanji.

I'm basing it on Raid suit Sanji beating Page 1 and being completely uninjured after it, so if RS Sanji can low to mid diff P1 i see no reason Base Sanji couldn't win if he went all out. Page One even got offscreened, what strong opponent has ever been offscreened by a Strawhat? He was irrelevant, and that is usually an indicator of strength.

Sanji stated that he felt a little pain, but did he said that he'd get a lot of damage without the suit in the official scan? He off-screened P1 and right at the end of what we saw, Sanji was the one on the offensive.

He's not injured after the fight, when it was stated that a single wound would decrease their chances in the fight.

Bruh: Page One went toe-to-toe with Soba Mask Sanji (but the fight was almost entirely off-panel), but if you want to assume that Base Sanji could do something to defeat Page One from what is seen, you are wrong.

Sanji's surprise kick did next to nothing to Page One. No interation afterwards from Base Sanji, but this is not the point attributing why PO is > Base Sanji.

• Sanji uses his Raid Suit and lands another attack on Page One--clearly having an affect this time as Page One is visibly hurt. However, he enters his hybrid state and sends Sanji flying despite Sanji retaliating with a kick of his own. Sanji then noted "I felt some pain, but this suit is quite durable" strongly implying he tanked the attack almost entirely because of his suit--otherwise he might have been badly hurt from that single attack.
TL;DR - PO no-sells Base Sanji Kick -> PO is hurt but withstands a SM-Sanji kick -> PO overpowers Sanji in strength quite easily and hurts him, but not fully due to the suit -> Sanji continues the fight and eventually wins.

In terms of power, SM-Sanji >/= PO > Base Sanji. Nothing can deny this without removing all logic from what is stated and even displayed in the fight.

I'm not denying that P1 would best Base Sanji. But he's shown perfectly fine afterwards despite Law noting that a single injury would give them problems at the final battle.

On top of that, Diable Jambe.

It doesn't at all imply that he would be "badly hurt" lol. Base Sanji vs P1 is debatable, there's no clear evidence either way. What is clear though is that raid suit Sanji is FAR stronger than Page One. So based on that, I'm pretty sure that base Sanji going all out would beat P1. Even Daifuku overpowered Sanji in a clash, the same Daifuku that was stopped by Yonji. Clashes mean very little.

Think about their engagement again:

Raid Suit Sanji clashed with Page One (unknown if he was even enhanced with this kick), but he was the one sent flying while PO wasn't even struggling.

How are we going to just suggest "Yeah, Base Sanji got this" when the contrary is supported? Page One physically beat Sanji in power, Sanji attributes him tanking the hit to the Raid Suit, and his Base kick did nothing.

Btw has anyone ever calc the energy it would take to vaporize an island? I realize not all islands are equal size but I was just wondering if there was any kind of reference point as i re-read parts about Pluto.

@Fix - If we're using Cyprus as an example, since it is our base-line, the area is 9251km^2, and we should assume an avg height of 800m above sea-level. So the volume in cm^3 would be 7.4008e+18.

Vaporization comes out as 1.9020056e+23 Joules if that's the case, or Country level (around 45.46 Teratons of Tnt). Violently Fragmenting (enough to reduce everything to shards) only results in 5.106552e+20 Joules or Large Island level in comparison, just as a reference of how generally large this island is.

How strong do you guys think the giants in elbaf will be? BM claimed she could defeat the other yonkos with them and I don't think she is exaggerating. Though from what we have seen so far, most giants are a dissapointment.

She talked about their strength as an army. Some individuals must be strong enough to be in the Top Tier, but if the majority of them are, for example, 7-A, then that's a very strong army.

Giants are strong, but they appear when there's a big fish going around.

-BANLK- said:
How strong do you guys think the giants in elbaf will be? BM claimed she could defeat the other yonkos with them and I don't think she is exaggerating. Though from what we have seen so far, most giants are a dissapointment.
Given their lifespans and culture I'm more excited to see their weaponary. So far we've only seen Marine giants who were probably raised like standard humans through the WG's child slavery programs. A giant raised with its own culture, one based on viking strength, would probabably be stronger than one without that benefit.

Can't speak to them having top tiers, but they should at leats have some high tiers considering Sanjuan is likely among BB's strongest Titans. It will dpeend how long an Elbaf arc (if it even gets an arc) will be.

Also keep in mind the WG was okay picking a fight with WB. They were not okay picking a fight with Elbaf.

Their lifespan is an interesting topic, they might know something about the void century. As far as power goes we know that there is a giant who can pull continents, florian triangle shadows (most likely ancient giants), there are beings like Zunisha so it is possible for there to be giants who are also that big. I can now see why BM wanted the giant army so badly.

-BANLK- said:
Their lifespan is an interesting topic, they might know something about the void century. As far as power goes we know that there is a giant who can pull continents, florian triangle shadows (most likely ancient giants), there are beings like Zunisha so it is possible for there to be giants who are also that big. I can now see why BM wanted the giant army so badly.
The Oars family were giants to giants.

How strong do you guys think Oden will be? I think Mihawk level to YC1 level. Or he might end up being a dissapointment like Kyros, now that I think about it, both of them have some narrative similarities.

-BANLK- said:
How strong do you guys think Oden will be? I think Mihawk level to YC1 level. Or he might end up being a dissapointment like Kyros, now that I think about it, both of them have some narrative similarities.
We currently have Mihawk on the same tier as the Yonkos.

Back