• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Thirteen Impel Down

RedHairShanks56 said:
Yeah, multi-continental. Probably from the moon or something, or the fight against blackbeard does something crazy to the planet
As endgame feats, i could image Blackbeard causing a massive earthquake across the entire world, Admiral Fujitora bring down one of the moons, Kizaru becoming as bright as the Sun or Eustass Kid creating a miniature Solar Flare.

LordWhis said:
They had 2 healthy admirals, Garp and Sengoku and Akainu who is in more than good enough shape to destroy multiple Yonko commander level fighters at the same time, 5 warlords (including Flamingo, Kuma and Hancock who are all probably Yonko commander level and have broken had to boot). An army of pacifistas, an army of zombies, dozens of VAs some of whom like Momonga and Spider-Man are probably at or approaching Yonko commander level. An uncountable number of mid tiers, some high tiers Hordes of fodder. Tonnes of sea stone weaponry. 4 admiral level fighters in standby (the 4 admiral candidates) and Kong who is probably at least admiral if not Yonko level.
And still not a single marine dared to step up to the challenge for some reason. Shanks steps on the battlefield, the war ends, nobody complains, not even Sakazuki, who was bloodlusting and going berserk.

5 warlords? Mihawk left the battlefield, losing the strongest warlord in the process.

Pacifistas are fodder to Yonko Commander tier. Way less than that is required to put them down, actually. The army of zombies is easily dispatchable if you take care of Moriah, and he's fodder as well. Some vice admirals might be an issue, but most of them have no feats at such level.

I also find funny how you treat the fodders as relevant when Shanks has Haoshoku to take care of them, and even if Luffy was able to knock out some of them, Shanks'd take care of half if not the majority of the army with his.

Seastone is useless against non-users. Shanks' crew hasn't been confirmed to have any DF users. Not that it did a lot against Pops' crew anyway, outside of plotting Marco

I don't remember where it has been mentioned that the admiral candidates and the current replacements were on the war, tho.

Lol at Kong. Featless character if I ever saw one.

Firstly, WSM is a title Whitebeard got long ago, it has no relation to his current power level. Most people rate him below the other 3 Yonko and Mihawk at this point. There were 5 warlords at marine ford right? Mihawk and Jinbei left but there were still 5 left ? (I might be forgetting soneone)

Just send Aokiji and Kizaru against Shanks.

Send Sengoku and Garp against Beckmann.

Let Akainu and everyone else lose on the red hair pirates and remains of the Whitebeard pirates.

Honestly, even if Kaido and Big Mom had turned up I still think the marines would win if they had the 4 admiral candidates and Kong on their side. It's 9 healthy top tiers and 1 somewhat injured top tier against 5 top tiers. Send 2 candidates against Big Mom, 2 against Kaido. The Yonko commanders might make things interesting but I think the warlords and top VAs win the day for the marines. And Luffy vs Kaido and Big Mom's rampage showed us that Yonko top commanders aren't really all that strong compared to the real big boys, they might just get oneshotted if they try something against an admiral, possibly multiple of them seeing as most admirals have very good aoe attacks. Mihawk may even be willing to fight Kaido or Big Mom, that seals the pirates' fate.

Is a character with Ryu automatically stronger than a character without Ryu ?

What are our calcs for high 7c characters ?

>Most people rate him below the other 3 Yonko and Mihawk at this point

Who exactly?

The Shichibukai were there, but Jinbe and Jinbe betrayed the WG and Mihawk left when Shanks popped in the war.

You're still ignoring the difference between a Yonko and an Admiral. If a half-dead, sick and old Yonko can two-shot an Admiral, imagine what a healthy one'd do with them.

Moriah splitting Thriller Bark was High 7-C, IIRC.

We probably should bring that one back.

We have no more High 7-C calc, that one was the Ursa Shock which is upgraded to where it is now

The Moria's splitting Thriller Bark was High 7-C+ when Ugarik did it, of course that was with a higher Island estimate of Thriller Bark, so the result would be lower with the one we're using right now.

It was never evaluated and was eventually left forgotten and left in the dust because we were scaling characters to the Ursa Shock

I'm aware of his height, but his weight?

>Checks the wiki

102 tons, huh. I didn't know that.

Meh that's sad too

But what I'm happy about is Samurai Luffy!! We can render that and plus he got the sword back. I remember when Cin said he wouldn't get the sword because Zoro was going to take it lol

We could also add it to his equipment for his Wano key

Luffy swordsman confirmed ?

Zoro > Luffy ?

Also we know that Kanjuro can't be the traitor so my guess is it's possibly Hiyori unintentionally.

I've heard people say Hancock may join the crew, that'll make Sanji the 5th strongest member. Including Carrot and Nami with Zeus the 7th strongest.

Imagine the look on Sanji fanboys' faces !

Rei Rubro said:
What put hancock above Sanji currently? Her Post-Timeskip version is literally featless.
She should be Doflamingo-level. Definitely above Page One who is > Sanji.

Back