• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Seventeen Fishman Island

I wouldn't really take power into consideration when talking ablut bounties unless it's for "one men" crews like Mihawk.

Honestly we don't know how strong BB is. Kaido is confirmed stronger than WB now

But WB's bounty was from his prime years when he was stronger than Kaido. The fact that WB and Roger have the 2 highest bounties ever makes me think that bounty does depend on power level.

If there's anyone that can do it, it's you Cal, and Damage, and anyone that can calc cloud dispersion really...but you can do it Cal!

Oh yeah, sure. Use the top 2 to justify a flawed point while everything else just kicks your ass out of the planet.

It turns out Bellamy was stronger than Franky and Brook, because he had a bounty of 55 million belly.

Or Perospero being stronger than Pre Mera Sabo or fricking Ace.

Or Pre Timeskip Luffy being stronger than current Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Nami and the rest of the crew cause he had 400 millions in his bounty.

Now that the Shichibukai is no more, if Buggy manages to escape, and he will, his bounty Will get a huge upgrade. No lower than 500 million imo. I guess that would make him stronger than Jinbe, Kid, Law and huge etcétera.

You have two cases where the reason is quite obvious: They are the top dogs. They are obviously going to get the biggest bounties. And even then, that's uncertain, as Dragon is the most dangerous man, and as we all know, bounty = threat level so he should have an even higher bounty.

I'd argue the examples you're pushing are the exceptions to the rule.

Bellamy fought G2 Luffy- he scales massively above Brook and Franky- to the point a 1 v 2 against the 2 of them would be a mismatch in his favour.

Le facepalm.

I guess I need to spoonfeed you by writing PRE TIMESKIP BELLAMY so you can understand the point.

Not to mention your scaling is absurdly wrong. Bellamy is fodder to officer level characters like Dellinger, and for being considerable older and more experienced, Se├▒or Pink is above him. And guess who defeated Pink.

Even if we say all the Officers are comparable, Brook beat Giolla too.

And let's not forget that Bellamy's 55 million bounty was stated when the character was first introduced.

Try again, m8.

The Calaca said:
The only quanifiable thing there is the cloud dispersion and even then it's quite tricky.
We could either scale the ball of fire to Ace, or take the smallest/biggest rock formation and compare It with the smallest rock hill that exist in real life, to then scale the shockwave's diameter.

Stefano4444 said:
The Calaca said:
The only quanifiable thing there is the cloud dispersion and even then it's quite tricky.
We could either scale the ball of fire to Ace, or take the smallest/biggest rock formation and compare It with the smallest rock hill that exist in real life, to then scale the shockwave's diameter.
Scaling would likley be inconsistant with other panels. Worth a try I suppose.

I suppose when it is taken to extremes yes. I find them reliable as a rule of thumb, far more so than fan head canon of where they think/want characters to be.

Not dismissing bounties as a hint to powerlevels, but using them as a definitive rule is outright wrong.

Spoilers and speculation don't open if you don't want to be spoiled. Din ding ding avoid this to avoid spoilers.

well looks like Denjiro is Kyoshiro and the witching hour boy which was a bit predictable but it does open the possibilities for an interesting development, I'll speak on it later. Denjiro is shown fighting along side Ashura to take down the Numbers, I believe this means they are some what comparable in strength (you wouldn't expect that considering we first meet him in the flashback as a child), Denjiro seems to have quite literally transformed; we notice that small shack shake violently and him leaving a completely different person(although it's implied quite sometime has passed); he refers to this change as a demon called rage (interestingly Onimaru was also capable of transforming into a different appearance despite not having the devil fruit for it).. Hiyori is in fact Hiyori and she's a good person and likely hasn't slept with people. Kaido seems to actually want the Kozuki clan dead, hmm Kaido may hold a grudge... Interestingly both Hiyori and Denjiro kept their identities secret yet after meeting Zoro Hiyori pretty much immediately told him who she actually was... later in the capital Denjiro stops Zoro from killing Orochi... might just be something simple or Zoro might be important or something.

King appears in the chapter, although it's minor he does seem to get a decent amount of screntime and hype.

Incoming spoilers

@eminiteable Onimaru can transform because he is a fox, which is common in Japanese folklore.

Also, Denjiro is obviously stopping Zoro to keep up his act as the bodyguard and to prevent the final battle from starting too early.

Officil chapter is out, I think Denjiro definitely deserves his own page considering he's both Denjiro, Kyoshiro "The Mad and "Napping" as well as being the witching hour boy Ushimtisu Kozo. It was also revealed that Kyoshiro's face literally changed and disfigured through rage so I guess he would have minor body control as well as Rage power..

The Body Control isn't under his control.

He didn't grow stronger through rage either unless the chapter says otherwise.

I'll work on a profile, however. We'll get some feats in the future.

Wouldn't rage power be attributed to his body control? Or does rage power only get attributed to stat boosts?

Back