• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

Amazing that it only took 939 chapters for Seastone bullets to actually be a thing in the manga.

If anyone had any doubt about our favorite monkey boi not being able to see the future, then this chapter should clear all that away. He was able to predict far into the future to guide Gran D. Pa Hyou in the battle perfectly and accurately with no mistake.

It seems that in Wano, the advanced Haki performed by Rayleigh and Sentomaru is similar to that of a certain skill to cut what they want, able to cut through the thickest of steel and also being able to not cut anything, being able to not cut the flimsiest of paper. Doesn't this sound similar, like 100+ chapters before in Alabasta, performed by a certain green haired marimo against a certain steel man. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also Gran D. Pa Hyou learned this advanced technique by a certain swordsman. I gonna theorize that this certain swordsman is none other than Zoro's old teacher before Mihawk, Koushirou.This is because he is skilled enough with a sword that he can teach others to use it and he showed Zoro how to "cut without cutting" by cutting a piece of paper without slicing it in half.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/gallery/UNaHh0u

Koshiro could also be a fellow student of Hyougoro instead of his master. I'm not sure someone as young as Koshiro (not too young, but notably younger than Hyou) would be his teacher in that matter.

Oh yeah he's a great channel I loved his renditions Of Naruto And iirc Drake and Josh's opening.

Law going alone to save his crewmates. What a captain!!!

Hoyou teaching luffy

We got another name for Haki in Wano - Ryuuou

I'm assuming that the key Raizou found was for Caribou in the end

Potential Caribou joining the Straw Hat Fleet (hah...but he's giving me the Ceasar's vibes, a former antagonist who is going to play off a huge role in the alliance)

This is a face of nightmares.

Luffy preparing for rebellion

Big mom arriving

Future chapters gonna be super crazy

So did Komurasaki like deceive criminals I used to really hate her after reading what she did to that old man.

It probably was but this is a different question about do any members of the Donquixote family visit Punk Hazard.

As the most dangerous person in the world he doesn't need to be the strongest, but he must be a serious threat. If family means something then let's not forget he is Garp's son so he should be pretty strong.

If the theory about him having a Weather Logia is true, I could see Dragon creating a huge tornado or thunderstorm later in the series which could be good.

I doubt he's on the same level of combat ability as the Emperor's, but it's really an unknown right now.

If he does have a wind Logia it's possible it might be confirmed he caused the storm back in Lougetown.

Oddly enough Dragon has the best chance of taking Kaido's #1 spot, as he's neither WG nor Yonko affiliate he's never actually failed to scratch the beast.

His life is the worst by comparison. Zoro can say anything he wants, but he hasn't lived in Hell.

Some of the other Straw Hats has it worst as well. If the Revolutionary Army hasn't rescued Robin, she would be forced into slavery, working on a bridge that has 700 years of work onto it and still hasn't been finished. Seriously, what bridge takes over 700 years to be complete.

Brooks was kidnapped by the Longarm tribes and force to work on music for the purpose of making them money.

Luffy was sent to a man-hating island, ruled by Boa Hancock, one of the most man hating individual you will ever meet. If Luffy wasn't....Luffy. He wouldn't have survived. Then, to save his brother, he has to head to Impel Down and face Magellan, a literal monster, who nearly poison Luffy to death. Even then, he had to go the Marineford where a literal war was going on, face against many powerful soliders who are outright stronger than him and saw his brother die in front of him.

Chopper, Nami, Zoro, Franky and Usopp were rather tamed compare to some of the others to me

Reminder Zoro got to spend 2 years with Perona and Luffy had all of Amazon Lily to himself.

Sanji got trolled by Kuma.

Right, Tequila Wolf was a thing. I wonder what's that trying to connect exactly. IIRC it was a request of some Celestial Dragon which at that time should be the original kings of the 20 kingdoms that joined forces to stop the ancient kingdom that the Void Century talks about in the Poneglyphs.

I'm positive on the idea that Robin'd figured how to escape from them using her awesome stealth skills to sneak away from them, eventually. She couldn't go anywhere in the short term considering the extension of the bridge. I can't remember if the slavers had Kairoseki with them.

Brook didn't suffered much about that. Even without proper training he became much stronger and with new abilities, just playing music, which is his passion.

The point about Luffy ends where Luffy is Luffy, because the rest of that was only a consequence of something external to Kuma sending him to Amazon Lily. It's not like that was Kuma's plan.

Back