• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

It's really out of Luffy's style, but considering the doesn't care about how he looks like it's not strange at all that he'd use such an "awful" form. If it makes sense and the design fits the purposes of the transformation that's enough for me.

Dziga said:
Finally caught up with the current chapters after "dropping" for a while at the end of Whole Cake. Damn this arc is getting hype as ****.
Meanwhile i'm still waiting the best time to buy another OP comic, currently on Vol. 85, man i missed so much >->

Also mind to help me find a opponents for Glaceo?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Meanwhile i'm still waiting the best time to buy another OP comic, currently on Vol. 85, man i missed so much >->

Also mind to help me find a opponents for Glaceo?
How about Rukia Kuchiki, a fellow user of ice manipulation

Glaceon resist ice manipulation so nah, beside its OP only no other verse, i mean what the purpose of asking this question on OP thread when you got a opponent from other verse lel

Can you guys at least give a opponents from OP instead other verse please? Also i'm not fan of same element vs same element matches beside Glaceon resist ice manip so still nah (AZ i need to ask)

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/939/page/1

New chapter is out. Notable things:

- Hiyori was the plan B, which makes sense considering Lady Toki wouldn't know if her powers would work in other people

- Kawamatsu is said to be a Kappa. If this implies he's a Kappa or just similar to one is unknown. It's not a Devil Fruit considering Kawamatsu drove Hiyori safe underwater. Considering Hiyori's confidence I'd say that he might be one.

- There's only one of the Nine Red Scabbards yet to be revealed. The list is: Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Kin'emon, Kiku, Kanjuuro, Raizo, Kawamatsu, Ashura Doji and Denjiro. This last one is the unknown person.

- The traitors to Orochi are now in jail, and it's very likely that they will be public executed to make an example of them.

- We finally see Beppo, Shachi and Penguin again. They look terrible but it seems that they didn't leaked the information about the riddle.

Back to the prison!

- Kawamatsu show interest in sumo wrestling. Would he be a sumo and a samurai at the same time? Or he just want to fight now that he saw Raizo.

- Kairoseki bullets, as seen in Film Z, are now canon.

- Luffy's Future Sight is now something inquestionable. When Kaido one-shoted him he wasn't calm at all so this doesn't prove Kaido above Kizaru's speed 7~7.

- The Barrier Creation Luffy has been trying to achieve isn't something that you can do only with Busoshoku Koka as Luffy shows that just turning the fist black won't help with it. Luffy wants to break through Kaido's scales with this.

- Luffy confirmed that Sentomaru used that power against him comparing it to Rayleigh's display.

- Grandpa Hyou states that this 'ability' is something swordsmasters use to cut through the strongest steel but at the same time being unable to cut a leaf. Sounds familiar?

- Last but not least, Grandpa Hyou isn't only a Busoshoku user but the teacher Luffy needs! This old man was important after all, and not only he will help to gather military forces but to teach Luffy the secrets of Busoshoku Haki.

- To he noted that the Barrier is so strong that even an old man like Hyou could make Alpacaman bleed. The difference is unknown, but is notable enough.

Thoughts?

Back