• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Luffy's P&A Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically this but for Luffy

What I done?
  • Reorganize the abilities and change format. Bold Abilities so it be easy to distinguish the abilities from the justifications as some has scans
  • Added stuff like Body Control for Gear 2nd Luffy in Enies Lobby Arc and beyond
  • Added other justification for Enhanced Senses that can be seen in the East Blue key and beyond
  • Added Bodily Weaponry in East Blue arc and beyond
  • Added Telepathy for the Voice of All Things in his Post-Timeskip section: Beginning of Timeskip and Onigashima Raid specifically
  • This also include abilities that come from this thread.

Warning: Contain Spoilers for the whole Wano Arc. So if you haven't caught up, then beware

I think that a bullet pointed version should be created for comparison (looks like Nightmare Luffy's abilities are already bullet pointed). In general I think the new guideline is that abilities should be bolded if they're in a bullet point list anyway.

Pre-time skip seems to be missing a few resistances from the current profile, also regarding resistances shouldn't they be included under the specific key tabber rather than their own separate one so it's possible to tell what resistances he has available in certain keys.

Last edited:
I think that a bullet pointed version should be created for comparison (looks like Nightmare Luffy's abilities are already bullet pointed). In general I think the new guideline is that abilities should be bolded if they're in a bullet point list anyway.
I orginally had them as bullet points, then I got complaints it doesn't look good and it here we are. I could redo it in bullet points but I guess we have to discuss which one to use as not many like the bullet points
Pre-timskip seems to be missing a few resistances from the current profile, also regarding resistances shouldn't they be included under the specific key tabber rather than their own separate one so it's possible to tell what resistances he has available in certain keys.
Hmmm. I just check and I can't seem to find any missing resistances from the blog in comparison to the profiles. Can you list what is missing from the Pre-Timeskip Resistances.

Also, the Pre-Timeskip Resistances are already separated to show what he has available in certain keys.

Large Size (Type 2 with Gomu Gomu no Giant) is missing from Gear 5 tab.

Incredible. It turned out great!
Shouldn't Post-TS (Fishman island to WC key) have Pseudo-Flight via UFO, seperately from Gear 4th's own flight?

In the Sandbox, I have added a bullet point version for both Pre-Timeskip (which Damage has done above so I just gonna borrow it) and Post Timeskip as Damage suggested for comparison for people to decide which is better

Luffy's first Post-Timeskip key would get a scrollbox since its the only one out of both versions that is unusually long, but aside from that the list version looks good to me.

I added the scrollbox while nobody was looking, and a bunch of other changes to keep things consistent (words like "Limited, Minor, and Enhanced" are also bolded alongside the ability).

Last edited:
Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, and Limited Power Mimicry (With his "Absorptive Power", he is capable of analyzing and copying techniques of others just by looking, completely understanding complex abilities. He is capable of anticipating an enemy's direction of movement based on this principle. Luffy has only been shown to copy techniques limited to skills done without supernatural abilities, as in superhuman physical techniques like the Soru, which consists of kicking the ground over 10 times in an instant in order to move at supernatural speeds)
This needs to have scans

I came back here just to ask- shouldn't Gear 5 itself have resistance to resistance negation without the need of haki? Even though Kaido was tagging him with Haki Luffy's body was still rubbery and changing shape anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back