• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Abilities CRT

Yeah, this is a another One Piece powers revisions, sorry :v

Nico Robi

Sanji

Brook

Big Mom

• Some form of Aura (Her aura on Nami's vivre card left the homies around paralyzed)
  • Absorption to Zeus and Prometheus (Zeus shows absorbs electricity when Nami give this for him. Prometheus shows absorbs fire when he was summoned by Carmel)
  • Possibly Statistics Reduction? (Luffy lost his strength instantly after clash with her)
Donquixote Doflamingo

Yeah, for the first one for Nico Robin. It is not Telekinesis but rather Oda not drawing in the duplicated hands so to keep her ability a secret from the reader. That's and to show how quick Robin is with his ability.

For Doflamingo, he uses his strings to hold Jozu in place. I don't know if that counts as Paralysis Inducement so I wait for others to comment

Robin

-TK (No)

-Social Influencing (maybe)

Sanji

- Minor Bio (maybe, but leaning towards yes)

- Minor Light ( No, that's more on Fire Manipulation)

Brook

- Self-Healing (Yes)

- Size Manipulation (No, way out of context of the skill)

- Stealth Mastery ( It's more of a speedblitz so NO)

- Willpower (Maybe, leaning towards yes)

- Broadway force (Yes)

Big Mom

- Fear manip (She doesn't even have the power make others fear her or else she should have used fear on Jimbei, they're more likely afraid of her because she can kill them easily so NO)

- Absorption to Zeus and Prometheus (Yes)

- Statistics Reduction (No)

The Doffy

- Paralysis Inducement (No, that's entirely different more like overpowering him with strength)

>Robin

No Telekinesis as Kobster said. Social Influencing might be okay.

>Sanji

Minor Bio Manip is okay. Light is just a side effect of the fire.

>Brook

Self Healing seems good.

No.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

>Big Meme

No.

Yes (tho the Homie used by Carmel wasn't Prometheus IIRC).

I have some problems with this one as some people might know, but I want to talk deeply about it later. I'll say no at the moment. I think we'll have more evidence about this.

>Doffy

Nope.

Good. but why Linlin shouldn't have stats reduction? luffy didn't seem to lose his strength because of Gear Fourth weakness...

I agree with that, but the scene is still confusing by itself and I think that she should've Absorption because that's how I see it.

Yes, the scene is a bit confusing, after Luffy attack her we can see an energy in Linlin's hand. So Energy Absorption?
Big mom (big meme)
Maybe this is related to her devil fruit power

I would like to add if we can get people who resist conqueror's haki like Luffy get minor resistance to willpower manipulation. During at sabaody, Rayleigh shot his conquerer's at them to test them and they passed. Any thoughts about it?

I think people who resist Haoshoku have a strong willpower only. There have been recent thread where this has been debated by many people with different opinions.

But I'll wait for the conqueror's haki be explored in an future arc, just as the observation and armament were.

I believe you can add the abilities that Calaca and MrDrProfessorPatricio agree upon.

If we can suggest more abilities, how about:

- Martial Arts for Law for being trained by Lao G, also beat up Shachi and Penguin without any weapo.

- Enel was able to use his Ark Maxim to go to the moon, so should he get Spaceflight

- Blackbeard should has Weapon Mastery, as he can use a flintlock pistol and metal claw, the same one he scarred Shanks with

- Minor Biological Manipulation for Luffy Gear Second as he is essentially manipulation his blood flow to pump much faster than it should, basically like dopping… as surmised by Professor Lucci.

- And Blackbeard need some Aura Via this, and this. He seems to have this veil of darkness hovering over him.

- Ace should has Weapon Mastery because he did carry around around a knife but is never seen using it. However, in flashbacks of attempts to assassinate Whitebeard, Ace was shown using various weapons, including an axe and a knife. As a child, he used a long bo staff made from pipe as a weapon.

The abilities that The Calaca and MrDrProfessorPatricio agreed about can probably be added, yes.

Most of them seem fine, but I am very doubtful of biological manipulation and aura.

We rejected Blood Manipulation for Luffy before. Nothing should change just because the power comes with a different name.

Aura is also dubious.

I think it should count as Soul Manipulation just for the part where both voices and "special abilities" are transferred as well.

What Calaca accepted can probably be applied.

Can we still add in abilities, if so:-

Oars

• Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) - He is an undead giant brought to life by a shadow controlling him. This would apply to all zombie characters
  • Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3) - Once again, an undead giant giant. I believe this would also once again apply to all zombie characters
Pacifista

• Self-Sustenance (Type 1,2 and 3) - They are robots and for the same reason Kuma has them
Kami-e users

Luffy (Pre-Haki)

Busoshoku Haki user

• Limited Resistance Negation - While Non-Physical Interaction is used to cover being able to hit elemental intangibility like Logia, Busoshoku Haki has shown to bypass the resistance of Devil Fruit users, most notably Monkey D. Luffy's blunt force resistance, one example being this

Zombies don't regenerate their wounds. Hogback is the one who would reattach their limbs if severed because that's what he does. Zombies don't have regenerative properties. The rest of the additions for Oars and the Zombies are fine.

>Damage Reduction

I think this is fine? The power's description doesn't seem to fit at all to me, but if it's listed as such, then it should be fine to add.

The rest is fine.

I say that Kami-e was Damage Reduction because of the picture description of Yujiro Hanma, which say that he can make his body completely limp and flow like a blade of grass in a storm to reduce damage. It is similar to Kami-e, which makes the user's body limp as paper to avoid attacks.

And since we're in the month of Halloween, I feel like I should add some abilities for Magella.

• Resistance to Heat Manipulation and Ice Manipulation - On the wiki, it has that Magellan was relatively unfazed by the boiling temperatures of Levels 3 and 4 (which is a given since he fought Luffy in Level 4 for a good while) or the sub-zero temperatures of Level 5 in Impel Down.
Emporio Ivankov

I guess the first example would be that of Sense Manipulation. Though the second one with the tear gas doesn't seem to be Sense Manipulation to me, but rather Status Effect Inducement or perhaps Statistics Reduction since such effects would hamper one fighting abilities

What Calaca accepted can probably be applied, with the exception that zombies are technically organic, as they are comprised of decomposing flesh.

Back