• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tone it down a notch and address arguments instead of people. I have no hate for @XDragnoir . They questioned what I meant and I defined it. I'm going largely by who @Antvasima has considered an "expert" but I appreciate everyone that can bring something to the table.
You are not going to tell me the way I have to write. I write as I want, following the rules. Or do you also want to separate who writes in a way you like and who don't? Ant parameters are not the best. He says that according to who he saw helping the wiki, not necessarily who knows more than who. @XDragnoir can be an expert, who said he isn't? Who said he can't be one?

Last edited:
Well said M3X.

Regarding the Haki topic, I'm planning on making a CRT to reference it. I can put this topic on hold because nothing has been agreed on, and I have 2 huge revisions planned and this is holding it up.

Regarding Eustass Kid, I'm not so sure that I'd call that regeneration. He is consciously manipulating the metal into just forming a certain shape, right? He's not generating more metal from it to make up for pieces that are destroyed.
I agree with this, Although thinking about it Kid should get some level of Creation similar to Cracker since he can create Punk Rotten & also probably for creating larger mechanical arms

I agree with this, Although thinking about it Kid should get some level of Creation similar to Cracker since he can create Punk Rotten & also probably for creating larger mechanical arms
Ehhhh, isn't creation only for creating things out of nowhere? Kid isn't really creating, he is just shaping a lot of metal.

I can add that to the OP.

PS, everything crossed out was declined
The Haki stuff was declined because it will require a seperate CRT right?

Also I wouldn't really call it Metal Creation since he's not creating the metal more so creating constructs out of metal.

Ehhhh, isn't creation only for creating things out of nowhere? Kid isn't really creating, he is just shaping a lot of metal.
True the creation page does state it has to be created from nothing, although still I feel his ability to create these constructs should warrant an ability, Maybe Metal Manipulation is more accurate.

True the creation page does state it has to be created from nothing, although still I feel his ability to create these constructs should warrant an ability, Maybe Metal Manipulation is more accurate.
I mean, he already has magnetism so idk if it is needed, not against it but it maay be redundant.

Didn't want to start off a huge CRT right now, so I'm doing a small Powers and Abilities CRT. The abilities are severely outdated btw, so I gotta add some abilities.

Roronoa Zoro (Spoiler Warning)​

Haoshoku Haki with Asura
Statistics Amplification (Durability, can parry Kaido's attacks with broken bones, can block attacks that his base can't block)

Killer​

Sound Manipulation, Illusion Manipulation, and Durability Negation with Scyther Sonic (When spun at enough speed, the Punishers can generate powerful soundwaves to inflict damage to its target from the inside)
Resistance to Sound Manipulation (His headphones block out sound based attacks)

Kaido​

Mid-Low Regeneration (All of his many wounds on his body were regenerated)
Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Could take a Gamma Knife inside his body)
Advanced Busoshoku Haki (Emission)

Charlotte Linlin

Resistance to Fire and Electricity Manipulation (Can hold, wear, and ride Prometheus and Zeus, and Hera who are made out of Fire and Lightning, respectively, and she can take Counter Shock inside her body)
Minor Damnaku and Homing Attacks with Tenjin (Self Explanatory [Explained here])
Her homies get telepathy (Can hear other homies)
Advanced Busoshoku Haki (Emission)

Trafalgar Law​

Forcefield Manipulation with Curtain (Self Explanatory)
Non-Physical Interaction (Can teleport homies)

Marco the Phoenix​

Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm Prometheus, who is pure fire)
Heat Manipulation (Can heat people's bodies up)
Offensive Fire Manipulation (Can fire fireballs and flames that can harm others) instead of just healing flames.
Air Manipulation (Can fire shockwaves)

Eustass Kid​

Limited (Low-Mid) Regeneration with Punk Rotten (Can add on more parts to his Punk Rotten, but needs scrap metal)
Electricity Absorption (Faraday Cages can hold lightning based beings)
Metal Creation (He can create metal and manipulate it to become as armor)

Nico Robin​

Limited Teleportation (Can bloom her flowers anywhere and appear where they are)
100% Agree

Magnetism doesn’t really explain how he can make simple things outta metal tho(like a box, Hand, and even a damn gundam)… I agree with metal manipulation.

I mean, he already has magnetism so idk if it is needed, not against it but it maay be redundant.
Could be wrong but I don't think Magnetism covers it, Metal Manipulation sort of does:
  • "User can create, shape and manipulate metal"
  • "Ferrokinetic Constructs, including weapons/missiles"
  • "Move/lift metal at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience."
  • "Elemental Flight using metal."
  • "Matter Surfing by riding metallic object."
And it even covers his limitation:
  • May be unable to create metal, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
Ultimately these all seem like things Kid can do/has done with his fruit and magnetism doesn't really cover all of it.

Kaido should have Mid levels of regeneration as he took several durability based attacks to his internal organs and head. He took several of Luffy's Goken embued attacks directly to the brain, which destroys from the inside out.

No, I just didn't feel like going back and forth. I can uncross it tho
Well we already know what Emission Ryuo is and already accept it on the profiles, we don't need to wait for a Haki CRT to cover that (we even know it's got nothing to do with Haoshoku coating since Kaido has used Haoshoku coating without the "no touchy" emission ryuo)

So in my opinion I think it should be uncrossed.

Could be wrong but I don't think Magnetism covers it, Metal Manipulation sort of does:
  • "User can create, shape and manipulate metal"
  • "Ferrokinetic Constructs, including weapons/missiles"
  • "Move/lift metal at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience."
  • "Elemental Flight using metal."
  • "Matter Surfing by riding metallic object."
And it even covers his limitation:
  • May be unable to create metal, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
Ultimately these all seem like things Kid can do/has done with his fruit and magnetism doesn't really cover all of it.
Indeed, the magnetism manipulation page has nearly nothing while this one is just too perfect, can we at least put it in his profile like "metal manipulation via magnetism manipulation"? So that everyone can understand they are the same power in Kid's case.

Another addition to Kid would be Damage Boost for adding more metal to his attacks; the condition for the boost is the more metal he adds and by adding more metal to his attacks he isn't actually boosting his strength.

Also I'll bring it up here even though I don't really agree: would brook and robin get resistance to illusion manipulation based off the recent chapter?

I don't think so. Robin just wasn't tricked by seeing people that she knows to be dead. That's an intelligence feat if anything, but she's not resisting the actual illusion.

I'd really argue they have resistance.
1020-009.png
1020-010.png

This dialogue hints more towards something illusion based than intelligence.
It should be listed on the profiles regardless

How? its pretty common to resist dura neg
There's so many different types of dura neg that you can't resist it.
Internal dura neg via internal explosions, spatially displaced dura neg, soul manip, electricity, pressure points, age manipulation, too many things of that nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back