• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't her "homies" just fractions of her own soul? If they resist soul manip she should also resist it. Though i'm not sure what specifically you're talking about so I can only give a surface level response.
Her special homies are parts of her soul put into a sword/hat, a fireball, and a cloud, which give them sentience.

Those special homies have been given soul resistance for resisting soul based abilities.

Should probably post a scan so others unfamiliar or not caught up to current story could see
Good point, this is what he does with his flame clouds:
gUk7uTM.jpg

standard fire manipulation doesn't allow you to carry islands with your fire.
I think whatever powers we give to Smoker's DF + fire would be enough to describe it, so Smoke+Fire manip (with a limited before IMO, as it's very specific and isn't even used for battle directly iirc)

Also, shouldn't Smoker (and possibly Kaido as well, but even more limited than the two powers above) have density manipulation? I think i don't have to explain why Smoker could have it, while Kaido is carry a damn island with his clouds (and they would need to be somewhat solid to do that i guess).

Just to add, i also disagree with resistance to illusions for R/B FRA, and in Brook's case he even says he could only do that because he had gone through it many times during his time isolated or something like that.

I think whatever powers we give to Smoker's DF + fire would be enough to describe it, so Smoke+Fire manip (with a limited before IMO, as it's very specific and isn't even used for battle directly iirc)

Also, shouldn't Smoker (and possibly Kaido as well, but even more limited than the two powers above) have density manipulation? I think i don't have to explain why Smoker could have it, while Kaido is carry a damn island with his clouds (and they would need to be somewhat solid to do that i guess).
Smoker's powers are different as he is just grabbing people with his physical body while he's his logia intangibility is activated, while the flame clouds are literally making the island levitate in the direction Kaido wishes without even making direct contact from what we can visibly see.

Smoker's powers are different as he is just grabbing people with his physical body while he's his logia intangibility is activated, while the flame clouds are literally making the island levitate in the direction Kaido wishes without even making direct contact from what we can visibly see.
Naw bro Smoker has density manip

0100-006.png

Added it for the time being in a "Wano" key, even though she doesn't have a Wano key yet

Tabbers don't necessarily have to follow the keys 1:1, I don't think. You can add tabbers for different versions, forms, or arcs of the character without them having keys (Like a Sage Mode or Sharingan tabber for example, even though they don't need to have keys per se).
That is all to say, I think you handled it correctly, Tempest. Honestly, DB needs to do the same, especially for characters like Vegeta who desperately need more tabbers for their P&A sections. But that's a story for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back