• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Thanks Damage3245 and DemonGodMitchAubin for the help.

Seastone needs a few more abilities and a lot more elaboration with much more limits as well

Limited Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption towards Devil Fruit Users, Limited Water Radiation Manipulation, and Minor Aura Suppression with Seastone (Seastone emits an energy identical to the ocean that Devil Fruit users can sense from far away, and it's stated by Smoker to be the sea in solid form. Because it emits the same energy as the sea, Sea Kings and other fish cannot perceive it because they get it mixed up with the ocean. Lower densities of Seastone are capable of draining the energy from Devil Fruit users, stopping them from using Haki, and higher densities are shown to be able to completely incapacitate, absorb and nullify the stamina and abilities of the user)

Basil Hawkins can get this because he has Seastone bullets
Smoker has it already, just update him.

Linlin gains Limited Resistance to Power Nullification and full on Resistance to Stamina Absorption, as she was wrapped in 100% Seastone Chains and she could still move around regularly, when lower extents (anything not 100% is obviously lower extent) were stated to be able to bring victims to the point of where they could barely be able to do manual labor.

Same goes to Luffy and Kid.

Smoker should get it too since he always walks around with it's energy radiating off of it and he can still use his abilities.

New Approach​

Limited Water Radiation Manipulation, and Minor Aura Suppression with Seastone (Seastone emits an energy identical to the ocean that Devil Fruit users can sense from far away, and it's stated by Smoker to be the sea in solid form. Because it emits the same energy as the sea, Sea Kings and other fish cannot perceive it because they get it mixed up with the ocean)

And we add this on the Devil Fruit page for weaknesses and effects caused to them by Seastone

Limited Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption (Lower densities of Seastone are capable of draining the energy from Devil Fruit users, stopping them from using Haki, and higher densities are shown to be able to completely incapacitate, absorb and nullify the stamina and abilities of the user)

Last edited:
Nevermind on Hawkins, there was a sniper right next to him

Agreement on all except Water manip
The power to manipulate water. The user can create, shape and manipulate water, an inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapour), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to other
I don't see how it'd apply as they aren't shaping the literal ocean into a weapon, but its more like it's akin to water rather than Water manip. Smoker even states the properties of Seastone prism is unknown. I think the "think of it as Ocean in solid form" was more referring to its kinship in terms of water's draining powers rather than it literally being the ocean in solid form, as Smoker is clearly just making a metaphor to explain its effects.

Agreement on all except Water manip

I don't see how it'd apply as they aren't shaping the literal ocean into a weapon, but its more like it's akin to water rather than Water manip. Smoker even states the properties of Seastone prism is unknown. I think the "think of it as Ocean in solid form" was more referring to its kinship in terms of water's draining powers rather than it literally being the ocean in solid form, as Smoker is clearly just making a metaphor to explain its effects.
That's why I put "Limited Water Radiation Manipulation" instead of water manipulation.

It's stated to emit the same. energy as the sea, so whatever radiation/energy the sea emits, this one emits it too.

That's why I put "Limited Water Radiation Manipulation" instead of water manipulation.

It's stated to emit the same. energy as the sea, so whatever radiation/energy the sea emits, this one emits it too.
Ah im blind sorry, i agree with all changes.

I only really have one question about this:
Since Seastone emitts the energy of the ocean, with all the effects it causes being presumably the same thing that's supposed to happen when a devil fruit user is in the sea, wouldn't it make more sense to just list out the Limited Water Radiation Manipulation? We could still list all the effects under Devil Fruit user Weaknesses.

The resistances make sense.

I only really have one question about this:
Since Seastone emitts the energy of the ocean, with all the effects it causes being presumably the same thing that's supposed to happen when a devil fruit user is in the sea, wouldn't it make more sense to just list out the Limited Water Radiation Manipulation? We could still list all the effects under Devil Fruit user Weaknesses.
I guess this does make sense.

We definitely need to revamp the Devil Fruit Page like the Haki page though.
The resistances make sense.
Thanks
The link attached to 'absorb' doesn't seem to be working
Fixed

New Approach​

Limited Water Radiation Manipulation, and Minor Aura Suppression with Seastone (Seastone emits an energy identical to the ocean that Devil Fruit users can sense from far away, and it's stated by Smoker to be the sea in solid form. Because it emits the same energy as the sea, Sea Kings and other fish cannot perceive it because they get it mixed up with the ocean)

And we add this on the Devil Fruit page for weaknesses and effects caused to them by Seastone

Limited Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption (Lower densities of Seastone are capable of draining the energy from Devil Fruit users, stopping them from using Haki, and higher densities are shown to be able to completely incapacitate, absorb and nullify the stamina and abilities of the user)

As it has been accepted, just revised wording and placement, I will add them to the profiles.

Seastone users gain this

Devil Fruit page gets this as the effects done by Seastone

Those who resist it get this added in their resistance sections
Limited Power Nullification and Stamina Absorption (Has been shown to been capable of moving regardless of being affected by varying densities of Seastone, while low densities have been shown to completely incapacitate and drastically weaken others and stopping them from using their abilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back