• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Didn't want to start off a huge CRT right now, so I'm doing a small Powers and Abilities CRT. The abilities are severely outdated btw, so I gotta add some abilities.

Roronoa Zoro (Spoiler Warning)​

Limited Haoshoku Haki with Asura (His attacks involve turning his Haoshoku Haki into tangible illusions, but he is unable to force his willpower upon others)
Statistics Amplification (Durability, can parry Kaido's attacks with broken bones, can block attacks that his base can't block)

Killer​

Sound Manipulation, Illusion Manipulation, and Durability Negation with Scyther Sonic (When spun at enough speed, the Punishers can generate powerful soundwaves to inflict damage to its target from the inside)
Resistance to Sound Manipulation (His headphones block out sound based attacks)

Kaido​

Mid-Low Regeneration (All of his many wounds on his body were regenerated)
Resistance to Radiation Manipulation (Could take a Gamma Knife inside his body)
Advanced Busoshoku Haki (Emission)

Charlotte Linlin

Resistance to Fire and Electricity Manipulation (Can hold, wear, and ride Prometheus and Zeus, and Hera who are made out of Fire and Lightning, respectively, and she can take Counter Shock inside her body)
Minor Damnaku and Homing Attacks with Tenjin (Self Explanatory [Explained here])
Her homies get telepathy (Can hear other homies)
Advanced Busoshoku Haki (Emission)

Trafalgar Law​

Forcefield Manipulation with Curtain (Self Explanatory)
Non-Physical Interaction (Can teleport homies)

Marco the Phoenix​

Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm Prometheus, who is pure fire)
Heat Manipulation (Can heat people's bodies up)
Offensive Fire Manipulation (Can fire fireballs and flames that can harm others) instead of just healing flames.
Air Manipulation (Can fire shockwaves)

Eustass Kid​

Limited (Low-Mid) Regeneration with Punk Rotten (Can add on more parts to his Punk Rotten, but needs scrap metal)
Electricity Absorption (Faraday Cages can hold lightning based beings)
Metal Manipulation (He can manipulate metal to become as armor, create cages, weapons, etc.)
Damage Boost byadding more metal to his attacks

Nico Robin​

Limited Teleportation (Can bloom her flowers anywhere and appear where they are)

Last edited:
I agree with everything, but I think we should hold off on the haoshoku haki with asura, since we're not 100% sure if he has it, just to be safe.

I think everything here is good.

Do you think there’s not enough output? Why do you disagree.
Yes, I don't think several dozen lightning strikes are enough, hundreds to thousands at the minimum would be required for it to be Danmaku I believe.

Yes, I don't think several dozen lightning strikes are enough, hundreds to thousands at the minimum would be required for it to be Danmaku I believe.
That's a fair point. How would you take "minor Danmaku"?

I'd also add a "Higher with Asura" to his AP, SS and Durability since he can take and block attacks that he couldn't previously, so Asura shouldn't only scale to his AP. I believe Asura's Dead Man's Game should warrant an "even higher" since it seems to be his strongest attack while in Asura.

Aside from that I agree with everything but Danmaku unless I see more.

I'd also add a "Higher with Asura" to his AP, SS and Durability since he can take and block attacks that he couldn't previously, so Asura shouldn't only scale to his AP. I believe Asura's Dead Man's Game should warrant an "even higher" since it seems to be his strongest attack while in Asura.
Gotcha
Aside from that I agree with everything but Danmaku unless I see more.
That's a fair point. How would you take "minor Danmaku"?

They're made out of their elements, regardless if they wanted to hurt her or not, they show those qualities regularly.
It would make them useless if they hurt whoever controlled them cause they had no resistance. In fact I am unsure whether they actually burn or electrocute stuff just by existing even if they are made of those elements. Also in that counter shock page she is literally hurt.

It would make them useless if they hurt whoever controlled them cause they had no resistance.
Not at all, DFs give you different abilities and resistances.
In fact I am unsure whether they actually burn or electrocute stuff just by existing even if they are made of those elements.

Also in that counter shock page she is literally hurt.
She said a little "ahh" then popped up a few pages later completely fine.
I'm really unsure about this one. Law isn't making physical contact with them, so I don't see why it's NPI.
I guess I can just add that he can use Shambles on things w/out physical form

I guess I can just add that he can use Shambles on things w/out physical form
They do have physical form though, don't they? They have elemental intangibility via their respective elements, but those elements still physically exist within space. Water and fire, for example, have elemental intangibility, but they still exist physically and can be interacted with under certain conditions. He's simply spatially displacing a physical object within his Room from what I can tell.

They do have physical form though, don't they? They have elemental intangibility via their respective elements, but those elements still physically exist within space. Water and fire, for example, have elemental intangibility, but they still exist physically and can be interacted with under certain conditions. He's simply spatially displacing a physical object within his Room from what I can tell.
Makes sense. I can take it out of the OP then

This isn't just existing, it is an attack.

Fair, we see her in the middle of it though, and she's perfectly fine.

He's still made out of fire. Unless there's proof that his properties change when he's attacking, it qualifies.
She was still hurt in the moment..unless countershock doest something else that I can't remember. And how is that GYAAA a little ahh.
Sends lightning to the heart like a defibrillator and she was conscious the whole time with no burns or marks externally.

Typing on mobile ******* sucks, if she is in the middle of the fireball then I guess that's fine.

We see her stand up at the end, we don't know if she was even briefly knocked out unless she wasn't at all.

I think it's illusion creation since it makes his punisher blades appear way bigger then they actually are.
Wasn't that just the sound wave taking the form of his blades? If it wasn't said to be illusory i see no reason to add this, Kaido had a real reaction so it didn't happen only in his mind.

Wasn't that just the sound wave taking the form of his blades? If it wasn't said to be illusory i see no reason to add this, Kaido had a real reaction so it didn't happen only in his mind.
Not all illusions are mindhax. Look at Asura.

It's the illusion that the blades went through his body.

It's the illusion that the blades went through his body.
They did go through his body, but they are just sound, they affect just the insides, if someone said they were illusions then fine, otherwise from where exactly it is coming from?

Fair point about Asura.

Anyway, i disagree with illusion, but if you want to add it go ahead.

They did go through his body, but they are just sound, they affect just the insides, if someone said they were illusions then fine, otherwise from where exactly it is coming from?

Fair point about Asura.

Anyway, i disagree with illusion, but if you want to add it go ahead.
I'll take your opinion into consideration, but they didn't literally go through his body (via no wounds shown), it brought the illusion that it did go through his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back