• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One of the most haxxed Dragon Ball characters fights Dog spelled backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Tricky matchup to judge so I will do my best to analyze both of their advantages.

For FW: >Mid-Godly Regenerationn makes it nearly impossible for God-man to kill him.

>Time stop is very useful as it effectively gives FW a ton of free hits on God-Man. He has both Guldo's Time Stop and Hit's Time Skip so he can effectively spam those.

>Can essentially have another chance with Temporal Do-Over and can also act as a way of eliminating any effect and damage received.

>Transmutation can turn God-Man into candy.

>Time Paradox Immunity makes God-Man's Time Reversal useless.

>Has resistance to Mind Manipulation.

>Can effectively see all the abilities that God-Man has at the start of the battle with information analysis.

>Precognition can foretell the next move of God-Man.

>Has Janemba's Portal Creation so that can help FW with unpredictability.

>Sleep Manipulation to put God-Man to sleep.

>Telekinesis can hold God-Man in place.

>Body-Swap can help if greatly injured

For God-Man:

>Clairvoyance and Precognition to foretell FW's next move. God-Man also has better Precognition than FW

>Size manipulation to become rougly the size of a cell. However, it may be less effective given FW's enhanced sensing.

>Higher AP gives God-man the ability one-shot or badly injure the FW.

>Intangibility allows most of FW's attacks to pass right through him.

>Can atomize FW but won't be that much help given Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

>Can reverse time back 4 million years ago but won't be too much help given that FW has Time paradox immunity.

>Infinite stamina means that God-Man has way more time to finish off FW.

>Has mind manipulation but FW resists mind manipulation.

>Can manipulate someone's genes to give them a mental illness

In conclusion, I vote for FW. Really close but I cannot see God-Man getting through Time-Stop or Temporal Do-Over. Can Petrify or Transmutate God-Man. Also knows all of God-Man's abilities at the start of the battle so he will likely not be caught of guard by them. Portals will help with unpredictability as well. There is also Mid-Godly Regenerationn. Hell, FW even has an ability to not even be Knocked out.

I'd bet so. He's not explicitly shown to be overconfident or afraid of his powers, so I don't see a reason for him not to use them.

Future warior for reasons above. That mid-godly regen especially is something god-man won't likely ge past, then mimicry and constant power increases would let FW gain god mans skills and match or surpass him in power honestly as the battle goes on.

With god-mans own spacetime manipulation and matter manipulation power he should be able to cancel and counter Future Warriors time powers and transmutation and petrification. God-mans occassional "omniscience" should also even the odds on the knowledge front.

And god-man has two important powers not considered yet:

1. God-man is apparently actively responsible for the forces working on quantum particles . Basically if he doesn't do something no change would happen, as long as that change isn't supernatural.

2. He can manipulate mathematics and as was shown doing so transforms the universe in a form in which normal life isn't possible. Since changing the laws of nature like that is a way to get rid of someone with mid-godly regen he has a way to win.

God-Man also has a tendency to use his hax straight away. For example he has at multiple occassions solved minor problems by straight up restarting the universe or the evolution of the world.

Not sure how likely it is for Future Warrior to start of with hax in comparision.

So my vote is with the omnipotent guy.

Bluetrekking said:
With FL he has 0 portrayals of his character so you just have to assume I guess.
Meaning he doesn't start out with hax, since the opposite would be a favourable assumption that one can not justify ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

True I guess. Also, is it not somewhat of a no-limits fallacy to assume that God-Man can negate Mid-Godly Regen without any showings?

Even without the universe FW will be fine. He can exist in places without space and time and diffrent physical laws like the crack of time and act perfectly fine, and zamasu was nuked along with his entire timeline and still regened. Future warrior exists outside the normal flow of time to. So simply altering the Unvierse or even outright destroying it won't stop his mid-godly regen. He isn't linked to a universe basically.

Also FW has many magical and supernatural skills as well so they will still work fine. Also his godly ki allowed Goku resistance to Demigra's magic, which includes complete control and creation of space time continuums, demigra can even make and alter concepts and physical laws with his magic as he made the demon realm and gave it strange laws that are comopletly diffrent from our physics. So future warrior is likely also resistant to such things based on that and the fact he has his own use of them to.

Also base FW is 2-C, his transformations alone would make him thousands of times as powerful.

I don't see god man getting around his regen, mimicry and constant increasing power. Also soul manip via soul punisher would be something god man has no defence against from what his profile says, and if he is overpowered he doesn't seem to have regen to come back from damage.

Admitidly I haven't read godman though so I might be missing something about him.

Bluetrekking said:
True I guess. Also, is it not somewhat of a no-limits fallacy to assume that God-Man can negate Mid-Godly Regen without any showings?
Not really. If you have soul attacks you don't need feats of killing a character with low-godly to show that the soul attacks can do that.

This is basically the same. What I am stating isn't that he simply writes out the fact that FW has mid-godly regen out of existence, after all.

The reason it works is that if a character changes the laws of existence in such a way that according to them the opponent can not exist that will kill them regardsless of them having mid-godly regen.

One can basically imagine it as an infinite circle of

character doesn't exist -> mid-godly makes him exist -> laws say "lol nope you can not exist" -> character doesn't exist anymore

and repeat.

Just that between starting and stopping to exist no time passes, since the laws just instantly make him stop to exist again.

Bluetrekking said:
And on God-Man's page, it states that he was out-smarted by beings that are not on the same level of intellect.
That is true. The question is which way FW could exploit that in practice.

I mean, the thing that happened is that someone tricked him into creating a stone so heavy he can not lift it, but I don't think he would do that a second time.

SSJRyu1 said:
Even without the universe FW will be fine. He can exist in places without space and time and diffrent physical laws like the crack of time and act perfectly fine, and zamasu was nuked along with his entire timeline and still regened. Future warrior exists outside the normal flow of time to. So simply altering the Unvierse or even outright destroying it won't stop his mid-godly regen. He isn't linked to a universe basically.
Changing laws of mathematics > changing/deleting spacetime, though. Mathematics is something more fundamental than physical things like that.

And god-man should be able to do that throughout his entire multi-universal area of influence, so I would think FW would be within range (especially given that the fight starts within the universe).

SSJRyu1 said:
Also FW has many magical and supernatural skills as well so they will still work fine. Also his godly ki allowed Goku resistance to Demigra's magic, which includes complete control and creation of space time continuums, demigra can even make and alter concepts and physical laws with his magic as he made the demon realm and gave it strange laws that are comopletly diffrent from our physics. So future warrior is likely also resistant to such things based on that and the fact he has his own use of them to.
The thing about physics not working without God-mans active influence is that unless god-man lets him FW physical body and brain will instantly stop moving. That means FW needs to fight on completly intangible basis, which I would speculate is not his forte.

In regards to Demigra it depends on what he changes. Something like just changing gravity or spacetime would not give resistance against changes of mathematics for example. That would also only be a resistance feat if Demigra specifically changed the laws in a way that makes it so that goku can't exist and not just made them strange. And does Goku doing that relate to FW? FW doesn't have it on his profile, after all.

SSJRyu1 said:
Also base FW is 2-C, his transformations alone would make him thousands of times as powerful. I don't see god man getting around his regen, mimicry and constant increasing power.
Mimicry and increasing power are NLF unless he has shown to be able to become that powerful and copy that kind of abilities. Something like power multipliers that hold for weaker versions should also not necessarily be assumed to hold for more powerful versions, especially in the tier 2 realm. The absolute change of power a multiplier has to bring up simply is too different to assume so.

SSJRyu1 said:
Also soul manip via soul punisher would be something god man has no defence against from what his profile says, and if he is overpowered he doesn't seem to have regen to come back from damage.
He has no resistance against soul attacks, but I see god man using his hax before FW. FW also doesn't have soul damage on his profile and I can not find Soul punisher in his techniques on the DB wiki either, so I am skeptical about that.

It's just called Soul Punisher, but I haven't seen anything about it actually being able to affect souls besides some possible implications.

The reson people believe it affects souls is because Janemba is stated to be an evil soul made from the soul cleansing machine and Gogeta removed/erased all the spirits.

@Promestein It's possibly due to the fact that the technique erased all the evil spirits from janemba and saved the boy from hell that was possessed.

Sorry but i'm not buying that he can alter the very concepts of multiple universes to such a degree he can neg mid godly regen which can tank the erasure of multiple universes based on teh feats ive seen. All it says is the scientist is looking at the quantum world and god man is present in it moving stuff. He'd need better feats of quantum manipualtion for that imo. Also again, future warrior can live in places normally a living thing can't so simply altering the universe won't kill him.

I haven't seen him perform such a large scale feat with mathmatics manipulation though. Any scans of him neging a multi-Unviersal mid-godly regen with it? Or something of that magnitude?

Goku is attributed this resistance for having godly ki. The future warrior has godly ki so logically it would scale.

He has mimiced not just strikes and ki attacks but specialized skills like time stop and time skip, which are abilities granted by rare genetic mutations, the elemental powers and traits of teh shadow dragons which are magical in origin, candy beam from buu, even if not a majin etc. He even gained Zamasu's immortality, hence the mid-godly regen.

Increasing in power is seen through DB, as saiyans fight more they get stronger consistently. Also he has specific skills that increase his stats as well as transformations and kaioken.

He has soul punisher, it has not been added yet but should be soon, i have brought it up. Here is a clip of it. It purifies and erases janemba who is an evil spiritual entity. But it can also hurt anybody in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CizW3OIV7g

It's a tough one but FW is more likely to win FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back