• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him

Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) vs Cosmic Garou

• speed is equal
  • Garou starts out at High 4-C and Future Warrior is 4-A
  • Future Warrior is a Saiyan
  • if i need to, i shall make the Future Warrior Bloodlusted or give them their Optional Equipment
Future Warrior:
Garou:
Icon:
FWl0tNEVQAANY_S

23a8de59f386152df4072e0bd4c59e91.jpg

Last edited:
Imma keep it real with you chief but this looks like a stomp for FW.

FW's base abilities, not even counting majin abilities, completely counter Garou and are more potent.

So do I change It to Saiyan instead?
is not the same? I mean FW has information Analysis that can tell you how Cosmic Fear Garou works iirc

although radiation would be a problem

(Of course unless he can use Hakai energy armor or Transformation Sealing to Depowerd Cosmic Garou in this key)

SBA doesn't allow speed blitz via amp iirc, so it will make FW increases in power, but speed increases will be lowered so it is not turn into a speed blitz, or i could be wrong though

Garou needs to get an idea of how strong he is, if FW transforms into SSJ then it's an absolute Blitz
Garou didn't know how strong a actual serious Saitama was yet he looked at him and copyed his power and matched him the serious punch²

Made them a Saiyan so no more op Regen and now they can die to radiation from garou

Back