• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One angry virgin vs one proud chad (revamped)

As the previous thread was considered unfair in Meliodas' favor

Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas vs The Ultimate One Escanor

Who is the strongest sin?

The Ultimate One requires Escanor to consume his life force into power. Meliodas has 7 hearts, Large Country Class durability and attack potency, and Mid level Regenerationn, not to mention Relativistic+ speeds. All of these stats are exactly comparable to Escanor's.

CONCLUSION: Meliodas wins with very high difficulty via Escanor running out of life force. If such is not allowed, then I vote inconclusive.

The biggest problem with this thread is that we dont know the exact level of Assautl Mode Post Purgatory Meliodas besides been above his demon mark. He might be a bit weaker than Escanor or maybe even stronger, in any case, i think he could win this because of Escanor's time limit (his lifeforce), Full Counter/Revenge Counter.

I thought about it further and I am now only further convinced Meliodas wins.

Meliodas has 7 hearts, and he will only die if all 7 hearts are destroyed before any of the hearts regenerate. Meliodas can regenerate from having entire limbs ripped from him and can perfectly reattach them. The only way Escanor can kill him, at least going off feats, is if he has 7 swords and he manages to stab all 7 hearts with each sword, without Meliodas removing the swords from the wound, OR if Escanor has any regen-neg powers, which has never been demonstrated, at least as far as I remember in the manga. So that's Escanor's win condition, but he can't feasibly achieve it before his life force runs out and died.

So in fact, I think Meliodas wins mid difficulty instead of very high difficulty.

Back