• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin 3-b ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i know why a skyfather being especially odin is at 3-b? when his battle with seth was destroying not just fabric of the universe but was echoing throughout multiverse and you guys know how big is marvel multiverse right plus if odin is still 3-b why is beerus low 2-c ? they barely shake the planet not even destroyed the solor system at all the earth was very close when they clash and still it survive the punches which supreme kai claim to destroy the universe

how is that more impressive than this

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/2980439-0918304486-journ.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/0b/bc/8d0bbcd3232f74c5762a2d9cec7dd2cd.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1827482-journeyintomystery513p05.jpg

and thier are multiple panel confirming it plus odin has a sword just which said if he unshield it will destroy the universe and this not even counting multiple advancement he has with destroyer armour and blessing from other skyfather beings.

why is one statement of sup kai matter more over all the characters of marvel?https://i4.***********.net/dragon-ball-super/4/dragon-ball-super-6170311.jpg are supreme kai words are words of almighty himself?

• i am not downplaying anyone just asking and comparing them why is one over the other while one has way more haxes than the other not just feats.

Setsuna tenma said:
the marvel skyfathers were supposed to be upgraded but the marvel revisions will take a lot of time atleast until next year if not more time
why so much time ?

^^

Abd there's some big revisions like Tier 1 IG, 3-A Odin and co lot of dudes are 4-B now, I might add to that if I pluck up the courage

IG cant be in tier 1 at all it has no feat except beating avatars of eternity and infinity that put it anywhere close to mr mxy let alone tier 1.

PRIDEXEGO said:
IG cant be in tier 1 at all it has no feat except beating avatars of eternity and infinity that put it anywhere close to mr mxy let alone tier 1.
it has a couple of tier 1 feats.Adam warlock was going to destroy the dimension of manifestation with it which is an atleast 16D location and their is the feat of warping the ultimate nullifier which was used to destroyy and re-create multi eternity

Setsuna tenma said:
PRIDEXEGO said:
it has a couple of tier 1 feats.Adam warlock was going to destroy the dimension of manifestation with it which is an atleast 16D location and their is the feat of warping the ultimate nullifier which was used to destroyy and re-create multi eternity
just going their doesnt mean anything at all and he didnt destroy it so its open to debate apprentlly as per justice league #19 superman can go in 6th dimension plus ultimate nulfier was just a weapon which can destroy multiverses and high 2-a is already a high multversal tier and ig get useless if you are in another universe plus its stone can break when protecting it universe from another universe collision. Mr mxy who is also high tier2-a is can wipe infinite universes with just a thought and then bring it back plus can grap the entire multiverse in his hand like a toy and he has no ristriction of being in one universe to access his power if such a being is in tier 2-a i dont think ig can go higher than that with all its ristrictions. Plus its goin derail anyway this thread is useless since odin wont get love anytime soon i guess.

...Before I end up derailing the thread and get in trouble for throwing things

I agree that Marvel Odin should be 3-A. That should have been a thing a long time ago, and one of the things we get looked at poorly for is the fact that we currently have Odin rated lower than he should be.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
...Before I end up derailing the thread and get in trouble for throwing things
I agree that Marvel Odin should be 3-A. That should have been a thing a long time ago, and one of the things we get looked at poorly for is the fact that we currently have Odin rated lower than he should be.
he should be at low 2-c as he shook the entire multiverse marvel has infinite universes and number of people confirming it and fabric of universe were ripping apart space and time were collapsing galaxies were getting destroyed why is this still 3-a

and this is low 2-c ?

https://i4.***********.net/dragon-ball-super/4/dragon-ball-super-6170311.jpg please if you can explain are superme kai words are words of almighty ?

this is not even counting odin haxes lol

also odin is atleast 2B since in the marvel universe each atom is a universe and thetr sre myriad of realms annd planes of existances which are universes.There is also unumerable space-time dimensions in the universe.And odin was going to destroy the universe

if you are wondering where i got it it was from this thread

Setsuna tenma said:
also odin is atleast 2B since in the marvel universe each atom is a universe and thetr sre myriad of realms annd planes of existances which are universes.There is also unumerable space-time dimensions in the universe.And odin was going to destroy the universe
all universes has countable pocket dimension and realm in it and one can create those realm and pocket dimesnion through haxes like odin and franklin richard and some other reality warpers.

I also think that Odin and the skyfathers should be upgraded, but I can't do so on my own.

You should ask the following members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23, Huesito88, Yobo Blue.

Odin has other feats of a similar or higher scale as well. It would be good if somebody can assemble them all.

For the record, I meant to say Low 2-C earlier, not 3-A. I was dead tired.

Huesito is already here in the thread, and I haven't seen Sandman31 around here in ages, but I'll go get Matt if he's awake right now.

@Ant

Every profile on that list except for Doctor Strange (Modern), Ego, Shadowcat, and SHuman-Gorath is linked by scaling to Odin, or to someone who scales to Odin.

Well, I would greatly appreciate if somebody could organise the relevant evidence from the previous revision threads about Odin into a post here, after which we can start to upgrade the profiles to Low 2-C or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back