• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of the actual feat its self it might be a bit hard to tell but If you look at the center of the nebula(or whatever it is) you’ll see after hemidall looks up, 7 stars shining brightly

(1:15)

Better comparison

Before

9172683-img_0408.jpeg

After

9172684-img_0409.jpeg

Edit:
We even see this in the comic
9172605-9cab21db-1d26-47b0-9318-a46b6333e0d8.jpeg

Edit 2:
And in Thor,The mighty Avenger he turned a chalice into a constellation
hF96Btx_d.webp

The comic was commissioned by the writer to be accurate to the source material
Glass had a bit of a different task, writing a version of Thor that was aimed at an even broader audience than the PG-13 film.
"Burger King wanted a movie Thor that was also appropriate for their all-ages audience, so many aspects, like violence, that would be perfectly acceptable in the comics or film had to be carefully tailored to the needs of the company commissioning the license," Glass said
Source
And was worked on by Editor Bill Rosemann (who worked on many of the canon MCU comics)But most importantly, Chief Creative Joe Quesada.

This doesn’t even contradict anything in the films, it just expands the lore so this should at least count as tertiary canon at the bare minimum

This shouldn’t be to big of an upgrade for him considering his bested the likes of surtur and Hela while arguably holding back agianst the latter

After the birth of his son Thor, Odin ended his constant warlike ways and began to work towards peace under his tutelage. When Hela rebelled against this change, Odin imprisoned her outside of Asgard, as he could not bring himself to kill his daughter. He used his powers to keep her at bay and had to once travel to Hel during one of her near escapes that led to the death of nearly all the Valkyrie at Hela’s hands

Source

And already has planetary statements . So the old man should be “5-b to possibly 4-b” at the bare minimum

Last edited:
Rejected why it’s literally right there it’s not so crazy to think Odin could do something like this it’s the all father after all

The timeline guidebook says its stardust, not stars
Yeah, Frigga was initially turned to stardust. But after it went into the sky, we see bright circles of light that closely resemble the other stars

As for the CRT, I'm neutral, leaning towards agreeing. But wouldn't this just be something like "4-B with Creation" next to his current tier?

Yeah, Frigga was initially turned to stardust. But after it went into the sky, we see bright circles of light that closely resemble the other stars

As for the CRT, I'm neutral, leaning towards agreeing. But wouldn't this just be something like "4-B with Creation" next to his current tier?
Would it? I thought creation feats still just went under ap without the specifications like with Arshiem

Would it? I thought creation feats still just went under ap without the specifications like with Arshiem
This is under the Creation page, so I'm not 100% sure

This is under the Creation page, so I'm not 100% sure
We’ll all his abilities come from the OF so he should be fine
There is another feat where Odin turned a chalice into a constellation in Thor, The Mighty Avenger (Although this is a promotional Burger King comic so idk lmao)
this is non cannon

This has already been disagreed with once and this time will probably be no different because of the guidebook It was stated that it was the bright droplets that gathered to form, not the constellations. I think nothing will change this time

This has already been disagreed with once and this time will probably be no different because of the guidebook It was stated that it was the bright droplets that gathered to form, not the constellations. I think nothing will change this time
“Bright droplets” don’t glow as brightly as stars

I know but it would conflict with guidebook if it changes, I don't have a problem with the change but it's just contradictory and what am I supposed to believe?
Means nothing this site has already agreed to ignore the official timeline book about thanos and the power stone so it has no problem choosing what’s right or wrong from the guides

The guidebooks in general are not 100% consistent. The MSVD says that the Aether was concealed beneath the surface of the planet of Svartalfheim, but the TTDW and GotG editions of the Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe say that it was hidden in an interdimensional realm away from Heimdall's sight.

There is another feat where Odin turned a chalice into a constellation in Thor, The Mighty Avenger (Although this is a promotional Burger King comic so idk lmao)
I am currently researching this

The writer that got commissioned to write the comic was tasked to being accurate to the movie, at the very least
Glass had a bit of a different task, writing a version of Thor that was aimed at an even broader audience than the PG-13 film.
"Burger King wanted a movie Thor that was also appropriate for their all-ages audience, so many aspects, like violence, that would be perfectly acceptable in the comics or film had to be carefully tailored to the needs of the company commissioning the license," Glass said
Source

So it might be reasonable to take this as a form of tertiary canon. Will continue researching in a bit to see if the events from the comic were referenced somewhere else or even acknowledged in some form of MCU media.

The guidebooks in general have some weird information. The MSVD says that the Aether was concealed beneath the surface of the planet of Svartalfheim, but the TTDW and GotG editions of the Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe say that it was hidden in an interdimensional realm away from Heimdall's sight.
Has the information changed in new updates? But for this issue, I haven't found any changes yet

the actual movie should always take priority over the guides snd the site clearly only uses the guides when it’s not contradicted so I see no reason why he didn’t make stars

It seems like a lot to agree with, but I still wonder if Odin is stronger than Thor, why is he clearly tiered below Thor?
do we have anything to suggest he was ever below Thor we’ve quite literally only seen him fight one time and it was a small clip of a way out of prime Thor

The writer that got commissioned to write the comic was tasked to being accurate to the movie, at the very least

Source

So it might be reasonable to take this as a form of tertiary canon. Will continue researching in a bit to see if the events from the comic were referenced somewhere else or even acknowledged in some form of MCU media.
Looking up the comic,
Found this

Editor Bill Rosemann (worked on many of the canon MCU comics)
But most importantly, Chief Creative Joe Quesada

This is frankly looking very promising. As far as I know, the comic also doesn't contradict anything from the movies, rather expands the Asgardian lore.

Looking up the comic,
Found this

Editor Bill Rosemann (worked on many of the canon MCU comics)
But most importantly, Chief Creative Joe Quesada

This is frankly looking very promising. As far as I know, the comic also doesn't contradict anything from the movies, rather expands the Asgardian lore.

Source

If the comic is usable, then the upgrade looks even more convincing to me

Lephyr no what are you doing 💀

Jokes aside, this looks promising. Following.

I mean even if it doesn’t have the official stamp it still show’s intent especially if he’s worked on canon comics before
The comic predates the MCU tie-in stamp straight up

It instead simply features the "marvel limited series" and "marvel studios" thingy as seen here

But indeed, we have very prominent figures from the MCU that worked on it (Quesada specially) and the editor is the one in charge of the official tie-ins. We also have comments from the writer citing the fact he was tasked to be accurate to the characters from the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back