• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin 3-b ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow forget low2-c i am thinking 2-c now lol as all those feat way surpass this low2-c feat https://i4.***********.net/dragon-ball-super/4/dragon-ball-super-6170311.jpg of beerus.

I am fine with if we upgrade Odin to 2-C or so. Would somebody experienced/competent be willing to upgrade his profile, and all of the pages that are scaled from him?

We preferably need a confirmation from Matthew first though. Can somebody ask him to comment here again?

Also:

Antvasima said:
Would somebody experienced/competent be willing to upgrade his profile, and all of the pages that are scaled from him?

PrinceOfTheMorning can probably handle it, but I would recommend writing a draft for Odin's updated profile in a blog post first.

Remember that you need to link to the scans with evidence within it. Maybe a feats list would be useful to include as well?

Odin has so many Low 2-C and 2-C feats that need at least a sentence or two of explanation that maybe it would be best to have a couple of his 2-C feats in the Attack Potency section and update the feat section that's already on his profile with a complete list. Otherwise his AP section would be a gigantic cluttered paragraph.

Okay. Well like I said, if nothing is done about this in the next couple days I'll do it. Real life stuff has me pretty busy today and tomorrow.

@Peter Would be appreciated

@PrinceOfTheMorning

Okay. Thank you for the help.

To be honest the Celestials as they are now deserve a page overhaul but that's for another time.

• Each of the Fourth Host Celestials, which are currently called "regular ones" on the Celestial page were capable of stomping a massively amped Odin in his Destroyer Armor. In addition, Moderately Fed Galactus needed to amp himself on several planets before feeling confident enough to fight the individual Mad Celestials, who Hickman said were equal to their 616 Fourth Host counterparts. I don't know if that deserves an "At least 2-C" for regular Celestials or not.
  • The fused Mad Celestial one-shot Well-Fed Galactus
  • Exitar and The One Above All were stated to be far beyond all other Celestials.
  • The Abstracts' universal incarnations were stated to be beyond Exitar and The One Above All.
In-Betweener is kind of a weird case because his universal incarnation often didn't really behave like an abstract.

So what do you suggest? Simply adding "At least 2-C (Much stronger than Odin)" to all of them until we come up with better scaling?

Actually, to avoid a massive chain of "At least 2-C" scaling, I want to bring up a feat for Well-Fed Galactus that was previously outliery, but with all these Odin feats and the upgrades I don't think it is.

Can't link scans atm, but in 2012's Mighty Thor annual Galactus battled Scrier and the Other, and their three-way clash was outright stated to be about to wipe out the multiverse, a solid 2-A feat. It falls in line with the Celestials surviving the detonation of the First Firmament into the first multiverse, as well as Kubik stating the Celestials are infinities above the Cosmic Cubes.

Shivansh Garg said:
Let us not get that far now lol
^^^^^^^^^^^ gal has no other feat to back those statement up he was scared of infinity gauntlet and thier are many being like mephisto who stalemate him in their dimensions galactus is more closer to universal aspect of abstract beings then anything but still not as strong as them.

I think that a High 1-B regular well-fed Galactus and Celestials seems exaggerated, especially as it would make them completely transcend the universal abstracts, but 2-A is probably fine.

We need input from Matthew though.

Pretty sure Odin and the Skyfathers were supposed to be 3-A looooooooong back (Everyone agreed without controversy), but the Marvel revisions simply never took off because it was too big.

for odin 2-c is good

celestials atleast 2-c (stronger than odin and likes)

galactus(well fed) atleast 2-c (stronger than odin and likes)

unviersal abstracts also atleast 2-c (stronger than all average celestials)

2-A Is still a big stretch for galactus as he never described as the threat to multiverse or ever destroyed one accoding to vswiiki coie antimonitor was a 2-a being i dont think galactus is on that level only life bringer galactus can be said 2-a or the one with ultimate nullfire

@Matthew

Okay. How do you suggest that we should tier them? They are supposed to be stronger than Odin.

Okay. Then I think that we should use 2-C for Odin and the characters scaled from him, and "At least 2-C" for full-fed Galactus, the Celestials, Franklin Richards, and the universal abstracts.

Should we upgrade the multiversal incarnation of the Phoenix Force to High 1-B while we are at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back