• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Odin 3-b ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrinceOfTheMorning said:
So a whole bunch of characters will be "At least 2-C" now? Sounds good.

Curious, why is PF High 1-B?
Via opposing the chaos wave which warped a pan dimensional realm and was going to wreck the omniverse.There are other feats but Seed would know them

Mainly, the multiversal version of the PF should be comparable to other multiversal abstract entities.

Gotcha. What about Lifebringer Galactus then? The hierarchy within the abstracts was erased during that storyline, but he was still powerful enough on his own to be within that tier.

I do not know. What do you think Matthew?

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Gotcha. What about Lifebringer Galactus then? The hierarchy within the abstracts was erased during that storyline, but he was still powerful enough on his own to be within that tier.
Well he was supposed to be High 1B as well

@PrinceOfTheMorning

Tell me here when you are able to start with the revisions.

You also need to write a list of the exact page titles of all the pages that I need to unlock for you.

I made some mimore corrections, but it otherwose looks good.

I changed his statistics with the Destroyer armor to "At least 2-C" based on his fight with the Celestials.

His normal strength should be greater than Thor's, yes.

Are you sure about scaling Destroyer Odin to the Celestials? He had amped himself by re-absorbing Asgard's entire life force and the only injury he accomplished was via the Odinsword. His other attacks were totally useless and the individual Celestials were piercing his armor no diff even before they used a combo attack. See here: https://***************.to/Comic/Thor-1966/Issue-300?id=7926

Maybe a change in key name? "With Destroyer Armor, Odinsword, and Asgard's life force"?

Tier 3 profiles:

Blackheart (Marvel Comics), Bor Burison, Chaos King (Marvel), Cul Borson, Doctor Strange (Modern), Galactus (Marvel Comics), Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics), Gorr The God Butcher, Hela (Marvel Comics), Hercules (Marvel Comics), Mephisto (Marvel Comics), Odin (Marvel Comics), Surtur (Marvel Comics), The Destroyer (Marvel Comics), The Stranger, Thor (Marvel Comics), Tyrant (Marvel Comics), Uatu The Watcher, Ultron (Marvel Comics), Zeus (Marvel Comics)

Tier 2 profiles:

Agamotto, Apocalypse (Marvel Comics), Celestials, Death (Marvel Comics), Edifice Rex, Eternity, Franklin Richards, Infinity (Marvel Comics), Lord Chaos, Lucifer (Marvel Comics), Mad Celestial, Marquis of Death, Master Order, Phoenix Force, SHuman-Gorath, Super-Ego, The In-Betweener, Yahweh (Marvel Comics)

Okay. Thank you, but it seems best to start with the current tier 3 ones.

Oh. Sorry for being blind. I will unlock all of the profiles for you.

Please remember to update the "Tier 3" categories at the bottom of the pages to "Tier 2" as well.

Thanos with the Cosmic Cube should also be upgraded to 2-C since the CC are more powerful than the skyfathers.

@Prince

On second thought, I think that you are correct that we should skip Odin's Destroyer statistics, or change them to just 2-C, as he was outmatched by the Celestials.

@Elizio

The cosmic cube feats have mostly been of a Low 2-C scale. I am not so sure that they are more powerful than the skyfathers.

Antvasima said:
@Prince

On second thought, I think that you are correct that we should skip Odin's Destroyer statistics, or change them to just 2-C, as he was outmatched by the Celestials.

@Elizio

The cosmic cube feats have mostly been of a Low 2-C scale. I am not so sure that they are more powerful than the skyfathers.
Yes they are but they are inferior to the Celestials

@Prince

Okay. Thank you for the help.

@Elizio

I would prefer to get input from Matthew. The Post-Retcon Beyonder's full power created a universe, and as The Maker he/she was stated to be able to compress one.

Kobik also only demonstrated universal scale when rewriting time so the original Captain America was a Nazi.

If I may ask something, shouldn't Dormammu's profile also be updated with this upgrade to Odin? I know he stated that he was equal to Odin and Zeus, but he has shown that he's capable of contending with Eternity, so shouldn't he be "at least 2-C" as well?

Well when they first fought Doctor Strange thought they would both die, but it turns out IIRC that Eternity easily banished Dormammu to another realm after tanking Dormammu's full power. Plus in the issue where the fight took place Dormammu first resorted to trying to seal Eternity while he slept and said it would be folly to fight him. He only fought Eternity after getting crazy pissed.

Okay, but what about Dormammu being noted on his profile to be superior to people like Slorioth and Classic Strange, who are noted to be relative to people that are being upgraded? Slorioth was stated to be a threat to Eternity by merely existing and Classic Strange's profile says he's fought against SHuman-Gorath and The In-Betweener.

There's also two statements that would put Dormammu on a level clearly above Odin, I'm not sure if they're reliable though. https://m.imgur.com/AyrM17x?r - Dormammu believes he can destroy the Celestials. https://m.imgur.com/DZ1oLRo?r - It is implied Mephisto believes Dormammu stronger than him, and he states that Hela's entire family could be killed by him, which could include Odin.

The first scan was from the early Sorcerer Supreme storyline and says all it needs to - Dormammu's power was still growing and he believed he could get to a point to rival the Celestials. He never got to that point though.

The second doesn't mean much either. Dormammu's only real challenges in Hela's family would be Odin and possibly Hela herself - the others don't matter as much. And it wouldn't mean Dormammu was on a level clearly above Odin either. Equals can kill each other.

Setsuna tenma said:
PrinceOfTheMorning said:
Well he was supposed to be High 1B as well
hahah this is tooo funny high1-b for galactus even for lifebringer galactus is tooooo much lol wasnt in that story living tribunal was slained by order and chaos like a fodder and even galactus was shocked and scared i dont even know where some of the discussions are going. Screw it this is my last comment in this thread atleast odin will get what he deserved not wanked or undervalued.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
The first scan was from the early Sorcerer Supreme storyline and says all it needs to - Dormammu's power was still growing and he believed he could get to a point to rival the Celestials. He never got to that point though.

The second doesn't mean much either. Dormammu's only real challenges in Hela's family would be Odin and possibly Hela herself - the others don't matter as much. And it wouldn't mean Dormammu was on a level clearly above Odin either. Equals can kill each other.
Okay, I didn't really think those were viable, just wanted to make sure. What about the other things though, like Dormammu being able to defeat Slorioth and being superior to Classic Strange who can contend with SHuman-Gorath? Are those enough to get him upgraded as well?

PRIDEXEGO is being rather rude, but he has a point. Lifebringer Galactus is likely far too contradictory to scale properly. It may be best to remove his statistics from Galactus' profile, and delete the Logos page.

I definitely don't think that we should do so without input from Matthew though.

However, we cannot expect the scaling between characters such as Strange, the In-Betweener and Dormammu to be perfect, given Marvel's inconsistent nature. We will have to make do with approximations.

Just a moment. Arent beings like celestials massively superior to the skyfathers? And doesnt dormammu and galactus scale to them rather than odin?

Im not sure if this was brought up in the thread, but are his low multiversal feats space time related and not just matter related?

Dormammu doesn't scale to Celestials, no. Galactus only scales to them in his well-fed key because he needed to considerably amp himself on several planets before fighting them.

Yes

But doesnt dormamuu scale to dr strange and the in betweener? And the in betweener stalemated galactus. So wouldnt that make him scaling to odin contradictory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back