• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rain domain doesn't really do much given Obitos range advantage and his intang.
Assuming that for whatever reason Ning just let's this happen, the moment he grabs him he'd go solid as I'm aware and then he's being pelted with raindrops that slice through him like butter. Pretty sure some drops on his head would kill him.
The biju will counter those attacks with their own attacks

Exaxtly obito has almighty push and the biju to help him deal with them
My favorite argument. "They'll counter with....something".

And Ning can do all of this simultaneously. Multiple minds acting in tandem and all.

The fact that you gave Nel shit for OoC attacks and proceed to argue Almighty Push for Obito leaves me breathless.

Assuming that for whatever reason Ning just let's this happen, the moment he grabs him he'd go solid as I'm aware and then he's being pelted with raindrops that slice through him like butter. Pretty sure some drops on his head would kill him.

And Ning can do all of this simultaneously. Multiple minds acting in tandem and all.

The fact that you gave Nel shit for OoC attacks and proceed to argue Almighty Push for Obito leaves me breathless.
My apologies. He will genjutsu JI then attempt his bfr after he also has izangi

Yeah, then he'd immediately go intangible which would avoid the attack, and he would counter from there.

Yeah, then he'd immediately go intangible which would avoid the attack, and he would counter from there.
After he's been hit? The Domain is already on around him and he's not going to take what basically looks like regular rain as a threat to boot.

And again, Ning isn't one for CQC with a dude who sends him mad danger vibes from proximity. He'd just avoid Obito's contact and engagement while trying to whittle him down with the Domain and hope for a time or stamina limit.

After he's been hit? The Domain is already on around him and he's not going to take what basically looks like regular rain as a threat to boot.

And again, Ning isn't one for CQC with a dude who sends him mad danger vibes from proximity. He'd just avoid Obito's contact and engagement while trying to whittle him down with the Domain and hope for a time or stamina limit.
I lm mean he'd go intangible when the attack starts going at him.

If he plays the range game, then he just loses, since Pbito have a vast range advantage going from km to dozens of km with massive AOE.

But he can just genjutsu JI then kamui him he also has izangi and the other jins to help him and shared vision too so he knows what is going on.

I lm mean he'd go intangible when the attack starts going at him.

If he plays the range game, then he just loses, since Pbito have a vast range advantage going from km to dozens of km with massive AOE.
It's rain. Like, just visually rain. I doubt that Obito is dodging rain that already falling in speed equal...

The "range game" is just keeping Obito within attack distance but not being straight up in his face. Ning's not going to straight up run.

But he can just genjutsu JI then kamui him he also has izangi and the other jins to help him and shared vision too so he knows what is going on.
We haven't even established if it'd work. Going solely by the blog, it wouldn't and whatever discussion I was gonna have with Wrath seems to have been sidetracked.

Btw, I'm taking a break for a bit so don't be surprised if I'm unable to engage for a while. Will come back to this later.

It's rain. Like, just visually rain. I doubt that Obito is dodging rain that already falling in speed equal...

The "range game" is just keeping Obito within attack distance but not being straight up in his face. Ning's not going to straight up run.

We haven't even established if it'd work. Going solely by the blog, it wouldn't and whatever discussion I was gonna have with Wrath seems to have been sidetracked.

Btw, I'm taking a break for a bit so don't be surprised if I'm unable to engage for a while. Will come back to this later.
Obito would just leave his range or just send the Bijuu to attack him, then kamui behind for a bfr. Like, he isn't going to stand still and just let the dude control the flow of battle, he has the bijuu for a reason and he'd use them in order to gain the upper hand.

Yo I cant, @Planck69 you made this so much clearer as a fight. Obito will not view a random rain storm as a threat and won‘t even go intangible based off that. You can argue the rinnegan eyes are linked so the jins could see but they’ll also be occupied with Ji Ning and the fact they won’t know the rain is lethal either.

Yo I cant, @Planck69 you made this so much clearer as a fight. Obito will not view a random rain storm as a threat and won‘t even go intangible based off that. You can argue the rinnegan eyes are linked so the jins could see but they’ll also be occupied with Ji Ning and the fact they won’t know the rain is lethal either.
He will see what is happening to the tailed beast and stay on guard trough shared vision and genjutsu and bfr JI

Obitos intang is passive though and he know once it hits the bijuu.

Im sorry but Obitos not clearing Hundreds of meters, not to mention Ji Ning can just move the rain when obito moves. All this happening for eight hours mind you

Im sorry but Obitos not clearing Hundreds of meters, not to mention Ji Ning can just move the rain when obito moves. All this happening for eight hours mind you
Obito has the ranged advantage and can teleport with kamui to his disired location

Normal bijuu bombs are 6C and high 6C when charged, I don't see him tanking.
Once again danmaku gets vaped by heat, stop bringing it up.
Bijuu bombs attack speed is also much higher than ji nings, he isn't dodging the bombs themselves, neither is he fast enough to escape the origin point of the explosion and the bombs can also be fired as beams. He isn't dodging any of this
he cant vape the entire domain.idk why u keep bringing that. he will only vaporized danmaku that drop on him

Rain drops relative to each other when they get hit he’ll get hit by the rain as well. Please read the scan for how this ability works.
Nope he will go intangible he has the sharigan to see it’s dangerous he is not dumb he is genius in his profile
How is obito not clearing 100 meters? 8 hours is nothing and he would just constantly move out of the danger zone.
Exactly obito can just kamui there and he can’t be sensed once he is intangible based on the scan you or someone else posted

he cant vape the entire domain.idk why u keep bringing that. he will only vaporized danmaku that drop on him
Yes the biju can the tailed beast bombs are extremely power and have huge and will destroy it since the range is only a few hundred meters and the have kilometre range and aoe with biju bomb

All this is pointless when they are just going to grace this trough misinformation and head canon very disappointing. Then again it’s a debate on fictional characters and I won’t be here for much longer.
Because the rain will be hitting all them at the same time. Its rain please read how this ability works, it will be a storm of rain.
100 to 1000 per cubic meter

Obitos not dodging this or getting outside of the storms range before he realizes “holy shit the rains killing the bijus” he’ll be hit as well.
Nope he can become intangible instantly

Because the rain will be hitting all them at the same time. Its rain please read how this ability works, it will be a storm of rain.
100 to 1000 per cubic meter

Obitos not dodging this or getting outside of the storms range before he realizes “holy shit the rains killing the bijus” he’ll be hit as well.
A significantly weaker Sasuke could literally see Deidara's C3 destroying at a microscopic level. Dodging rain isn't exactly a hard feat for someone who can go intangable at will.

That's not a win-con for Ning in that regard, at best Obito would die as Ning gets BFR'd and it becomes Incon.

A significantly weaker Sasuke could literally see Deidara's C3 destroying at a microscopic level. Dodging rain isn't exactly a hard feat for someone who can go intangable at will.

That's not a win-con for Ning in that regard, at best Obito would die as Ning gets BFR'd and it becomes Incon.
Obito has izangi so it’s not incon

Thats not my point. Planck made a great point that Obito won’t sense the rains dangerous and go intangible. And seeing it doesnt matter at all, its the fact that hundreds of rain drops will be falling all around him for hundreds of meters.

Thats not my point. Planck made a great point that Obito won’t sense the rains dangerous and go intangible. And seeing it doesnt matter at all, its the fact that hundreds of rain drops will be falling all around him for hundreds of meters.
But he will see the biju get shredded ignoring the fact that the biju bomb can just obliterate the domain he will go intangible or use izangi

Obito literally used Kamui passively during the FKS for virtually no reason. So no, Obito not using Kamui would be extremely OOC bordering on PIS

Edit: clearing hundreds of meters isn't particularly difficult, like, at all for Obito.

Obito literally used Kamui passively during the FKS for virtually no reason. So no, Obito not using Kamui would be extremely OOC bordering on PIS

Edit: clearing hundreds of meters isn't particularly difficult, like, at all for Obito.
Exactly he can teleport to he desired location with kamui and I am pretty sure the biju can blast away the domain since it’s only hundreds of meters
While using Kamui, so yes, he does use it passively.
Exactly

What’s the point of this argument if anything happens Obito uses izangi then bfr Ji anything else?
Ok Obito's win cons are

Kamui: Kamui can bfr him which would be a win con. But how likely is this considering the Rain dao domain? It's not likely at all.

Izanagi: Izangi is the use of sacrificing his MS to allow him to keep coming back from deaths for a straight 10 minutes. is this gonna outlive the Dao domain? No since the domain last for 8 hours. This also would mean Obito loses a win con, Kamui and his amps from the ms.

Rinnegan: Obito has the rinnegan but what has he actually done with it? Obito hasn't used its numerous other applications as Kakashi theorizes that controlling the bijus and using the abilities would drain him of chakra, so while he has rinnegan abilities he has never used them, and its detrimental for him to do so.

Biju bombs: The individual biju bombs are 6-C, Ji Ning is higher into 6-C going to the point he's reaching High 6-C but regardless if we use high 6-C or not this still means Ji Ning is above the biju bombs and he also can absorb ki so he would likely absorb them if he was gonna be hit by energy.

Jinchuriki Abilities: The jins have abilities such as, acid, lava, water bubbles, light attacks, boil release. Can any of these scale to where Ji Ning scales? No. Roshi's lava form isn't enough to even burn trees he stands on nor is the heat he produces enough to melt away his surrounding and it slightly damaged Kcm Naruto though he was able to hold on to Roshi. water bubbles? barely damage kcm Naruto, acid? easily dodgeable by Ji Ning, boil release? Han's boil release couldn't kill kcm Naruto so its not killing Ji Ning.

Gedo Mazo: Is this even in character for him to summon? Yeah it is but merely to deal with weaker people, and its soul hax is never used besides when Nagato did it. Can it seal Ji Ning? Yes it could but is it stronger than Ji Ning? No.

Genjutsu: Obito's instances of using Genjutsu are small, I mean small. When has Obito used genjutsu offensively? He didn't against Minato even though he stared Minato in the face when they first fought. Obito's used it on Konan for intel never to kill her, He used on Yagura to control him, never to kill. Ji Ning also has the ability to split his mind so Obito would need to target both minds.

Back