• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That can't be used since it's anime, not manga
0482-013.png

He would still have to sacrifice one of his eyes that he uses, unless he rips them out mid fight to replace with a spare.
That's exactly what he did.

You can't outskill someone more skilled than you you can't touch. Always knew Ikki was wanked by one peersistent person. I vote Obito.

It feels so strange not to have fire here in an Ikki thread. I mean it’s definitely a lot better now because it isn’t just skill can beat anything (including people that passively kill you (Ikki vs Culexus Assassin)), but it feels so weird to see Ikki lose so fast and easily.

Voting Obito fra.

Oh, what the hell is this.

Chakra kneading is nigh instantaneous, and is done midcombat as second nature by genin. The only time we even "see" it is when Naruto tries to summon clones, but his kneaded chakra is absorbed instantly by Kisame (and I feel like him being able to absorb high amounts of chakra from afar was retconned). Regardless, if Naruto can do it on the fly and we have dozens of showings of just being just used right away, then kneading chakra is a non-factor.

Sharingan genjutsu also shows this, especially in the novel, where people in completely calm situation just einjected chakra into people by shooting it out of their eyes with no moment of buildup.

Kamui is entered subconsciously, so trackless steps is little he'll even if you assume thr Sharingan can't see it, but... no, it can pick up on cell sized details. It will notice him.

His x200 amp is only for a swordswing, keeping a distance would make it unusable anyways.

The six bijuu and them nuking shit being also an option means Obito is literally untouchable here unless he goes out of his way to be dumb.

“but... no, it can pick up on cell sized details.”

Now this was probably just wank from Fire, but last I checked Trackless Step scaled to being unnoticeable to someone who can individually count subatomic particles.

Granted no clue if that’s accurate and I don’t think Trackless step would matter in the end, but I just wanted to point that out.

“but... no, it can pick up on cell sized details.”

Now this was probably just wank from Fire, but last I checked Trackless Step scaled to being unnoticeable to someone who can individually count subatomic particles.

Granted no clue if that’s accurate and I don’t think Trackless step would matter in the end, but I just wanted to point that out.
  • Aoiro Rinne: The fourth of Shizuku's Noble Art, that allows Shizuku to manipulate the trillions of cells inside her and transforming her body into mist, granting her intangibility. The Noble Art also allows her to manipulate the air around her opponent and cause them to actually drown on land.
This is probably it.

ok im getting nsfw on google does anyone know the phrase you stick a controller up there butt basically out of character for them

cant find it just seeing dubious/sus sites trying to sell me buttplugs might be a phrase from seth tho(although i recall hearing it long before finding his videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back