• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, he doesn't wanna be in any kind of subconscious with a Sharingan user. He'll just get genjutsu'd and put to sleep.
I laughed my ass off at this....
Obito FRA via Kamui intangiblity and space-time swiping.
Sharingan have hyper sensitive vision which will allows them to even notice slightest detail in thier vision.....
I read some Dante and Bayo fights with Ikki month ago......iirc as long as you can process all kinds info in your vision no matter how miniscule you can resist Trackless step....mind hax resistance also helps.

His precog is just analytical prediction and I see no feats of him reacting to someone his brain isn't even recognizing exists.
I literally just gave you an example of him going intangible right before an attack that he couldn't have possibly seen coming from his blindspot.

Sharingan have hyper sensitive vision which will allows them to even notice slightest detail in thier vision.....
I read some Dante and Bayo fights with Ikki month ago......iirc as long as you can process all kinds info in your vision no matter how miniscule you can resist Trackless step....mind hax resistance also helps.
Don't forget perception manipulation resistance as well.

Is there an actual feat of the sharingan doing that? If so I'll back of this point.
Don't forget perception manipulation resistance as well.
It's not listed as perception manipulation.

Give me a feat on why the sharingan would do differently.
the only reason ikki can get trackless step off on a opponent is because of this

they can't process all the tiny details that they see and hear, and the brain certainly can't consciously recognize all of those sights and sounds. After all, if they processed and analyzed everything they see and hear, the brain will burn out. Therefore, the human brain will toss low-priority information into the unconscious, and abdicate recognizing them in order to ease the load on itself.
ikki describing the human brain

im not a big naruto guy myself but im pretty sure the sharingan is Hyper visualisation to the point it grants abilites its not working on obito

the only reason ikki can get trackless step off on a opponent is because of this

they can't process all the tiny details that they see and hear, and the brain certainly can't consciously recognize all of those sights and sounds. After all, if they processed and analyzed everything they see and hear, the brain will burn out. Therefore, the human brain will toss low-priority information into the unconscious, and abdicate recognizing them in order to ease the load on itself.
ikki describing the human brain

im not a big naruto guy myself but im pretty sure the sharingan is Hyper visualisation to the point it grants abilites its not working on obito
Granting abilities is just hax. What is the feat of the sharingan processing all info?

idk if the prerequiste is all information but i think it'd be fairer to say:
it'd be harder for ikki to slip from obito mind with trackless step then if he were to fight against someone with a normal brain
Ok sure? Dunno how quantifiable this is.

this. My vote.

how good is obitos reaction?
in a hypohetical scenario if obito gets one shot blitzed by ittu shura/ittu resetsu will he use izanagi and sacrifice his sharingan kamui eye?
can ikki still fight after ?

how good is obitos reaction?
in a hypohetical scenario if obito gets one shot blitzed by ittu shura/ittu resetsu will he use izanagi and sacrifice his sharingan kamui eye?
can ikki still fight after ?
Sasuke with a 2 Tomoe Sharingan could perceive Lee Ranting at him while Lee blitzed him in a fight so fast that he couldn't even move and still copied his Fighting Style from that. Tell me how Obito's gonna react to getting cut in half or something?

i know he does
but did he have them in his pocket during the war? in case he needed izanagi?

Sasuke with a 2 Tomoe Sharingan could perceive Lee Ranting at him while Lee blitzed him in a fight so fast that he couldn't even move and still copied his Fighting Style from that. Tell me how Obito's gonna react to getting cut in half or something?
maybe 10x sure
but 200x sounds ridiculous is this actually accepted?

can ikki still fight after the technqiue tho? against maybe izanagi obito + 6 jinchuriki

He has only 2 sockets, one with Sharingan one with rinnegan.
He has spare eyes.
s7wf5q5oc9261.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back