• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he has Infinite Chakra doesn't mean he doesn't have to Mold it otherwise he wouldn't bother using Handsigns, which he does for several Jutsu.
Send scans where it says that molding chakra and handsigns are intertwined. They flat out say that they're completely different parts of techniques.
What a complete lie, he wasn't doing anything of the sort, especially half-dead.
You know they can do it passively right?
Lots of things from Part 1 are retconned, and "molding chakra", is one of them. This assertion that it takes this long is absolutely false, unless you believe that they all prep to fight first hours before battle and then get their attacks off in the so-chance they fight.
No way did yall cut off molding chakra as a "retcon'. Alright then.

What does Ikki do again? I just wanted to say that Obito doesn't just start off 100% battle ready

I'm not even sure why we're arguing Mindhax in the first place when Obito's starting move is to send his Jinchūriki out first.

I don't think so. I don't remember seeing Mindhax Resistance on his Profile.
Extreme Resistance to Fear Manipulation (He can move and fight despite being frozen in fear, and he was unaffected by Yuudai taking an offensive stance, an action which froze in fear tens of thousands of blazers watching), Paralysis Inducement, Perception Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation (Could fight against Edelweiss) and other mental abilities (Due to being able to attack and fight with instincts alone while unconscious he can fight while having an inactive mind)
Yes he does

You know they can do it passively right?
I never said it takes 10 minutes, I said it takes time, whether it be a few seconds or 10, which makes it to where swinging a sword is quicker than focusing chakra.
Make up your mind, your arguments are inconsistent and outright dishonest as hell.

No way did yall cut off molding chakra as a "retcon'. Alright then.
They preform the handsigns, then execute the Jutsu. This whole molding chakra thing is not as prevalent as you make it out to be.

What does Ikki do again? I just wanted to say that Obito doesn't just start off 100% battle ready
Based off what?

Can ikki outskill the bijuu?
Probably, but that isn't even the hardest part. It's Obito that's the Hard Part since he can see through their eyes and Coordinate attacks better, plus he can use his Doujutsu through them since they're his Paths of Pain.

Ikki might be able to deal with the bijuu via phantom form + precog, his main issue is kami but he can just amp and blitz obito before he activates kamui, overall a good fight.
Yeah, he's not blitzing Obito before he Activates Kamui. That shit is pretty much thought based. Hell, it also works off of Instinct seeing as Obito was using it when he just awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan while in a Berserker Rage and wasn't even thinking straight.

Ikki might be able to deal with the bijuu via phantom form + precog, his main issue is kami but he can just amp and blitz obito before he activates kamui, overall a good fight.
how good is his amp? past obito sharingan precog?

Even if he does Blitz and Kill Obito, Izanagi will Fix that and then he'll just have Kamui on all the time. Also, Phantom Form isn't doing anything to Obito seeing as he's consistently survived shit that Instantly killed other people in Naruto (getting his Heart Destroyed, Slashing his Throat Open, having ALL NINE BIJŪ RIPPED OUT AT ONCE and Casting Rinnei Tensei almost Back to Back.).

how good is his amp? past obito sharingan precog?
His amps are around 10 to 200 times.
Even if he does Blitz and Kill Obito, Izanagi will Fix that and then he'll just have Kamui on all the time. Also, Phantom Form isn't doing anything to Obito seeing as he's consistently survived shit that Instantly killed other people in Naruto (getting his Heart Destroyed, Slashing his Throat Open, having ALL NINE BIJŪ RIPPED OUT AT ONCE and Casting Rinnei Tensei almost Back to Back.).
No pain manipulation resistance on profile.
He's tangible when attacking which could give ikki a chance.

lmao 200x rip
is that a form? is there a time limit? does he take damage after using it?
can i get the scan of him using that

will he use izanagi to come back tho? one sharingan eye and rinnegan eye

Why the **** would he not have Resistance to Pain Manipulation when his Stamina Feats speak for themselves?

lmao 200x rip

That too, if he uses izanagi he is losing his sharingan (kamui as well) or his rinnegan.

lmao 200x rip

It lasts for like a second and then he's ******* done.

I'm pretty sure you can use Izanagi with the Rinnegan since Obito implied that the Sage of Six Paths could use Izanagi despite not even having a Sharingan.

It lasts for like a second and then he's ******* done.

I'm pretty sure you can use Izanagi with the Rinnegan since Obito implied that the Sage of Six Paths could use Izanagi despite not even having a Sharingan.
Where is it stated though. I think you can only use Izanami or Izanagi with the sharingan.

The whole basis of Ikki's Tier is with multipliers... I feel this is wrong with the amount of multipliers refused on the site

Anyway, Obito FRA

In his Fight with Konan, he explains Izanagi and talks about Hagoromo being able to do it.
Izanagi is a genjutsu performed by the sharingan. Hagoromo able to use it because he has sharingan. Would you say that Nagato can use Izanagi or Izanami too?

Doesn't trackless step work against obito?
If it does, then Obito's gonna be suspicious as **** as to what's happening and just stay in Kamui while he starts nuking the Battlefield, probably throwing up the Uchiha Flame Formation just to be on the safe side as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back