• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY I CAN HAVE FUN AHAJAHSHSJSJ

First off wtf dude why you used the 25 mins fight muzan when he is explicitally told to be weakened to a version even more pathetic than before? I won't even adress that but i will refute the others

About Obanai slicing muzan neck this feat is not as impressive as it seems, muzan did not have to worry about his neck and only worried about not getting his organs targetted, as shown by him hurrying up to defeat the hashiras as they started to unlock stw and also It was stated that slicing his neck was useless.
Not only that but muzan body has lower durability than his tentacles as every hashira was able to pierce his body but almost nome were able to break his tentacles
Obanai when he cut muzan arms targetted the softer side of his flesh and not the hardened tentacles while a weaker gyomei was busting them easily with his attacks
To make things worse it was explicitly Said that muzan flesh was getting weaker to the point weaker foes were able to pierce it so that makes the neck feat way less impressive under the shown feats

FINALLY I CAN HAVE FUN AHAJAHSHSJSJ

First off wtf dude why you used the 25 mins fight muzan when he is explicitally told to be weakened to a version even more pathetic than before? I won't even adress that but i will refute the others

About Obanai slicing muzan neck this feat is not as impressive as it seems, muzan did not have to worry about his neck and only worried about not getting his organs targetted, as shown by him hurrying up to defeat the hashiras as they started to unlock stw and also It was stated that slicing his neck was useless.
Not only that but muzan body has lower durability than his tentacles as every hashira was able to pierce his body but almost nome were able to break his tentacles
Obanai when he cut muzan arms targetted the softer side of his flesh and not the hardened tentacles while a weaker gyomei was busting them easily with his attacks
To make things worse it was explicitly Said that muzan flesh was getting weaker to the point weaker foes were able to pierce it so that makes the neck feat way less impressive under the shown feats

because it is also said to have regained its strength.

why are you talking so much headcanon?

'about Obanai slicing muzan's neck this feat is not as impressive as it seems' while the others can't even damage the tentacles, obanai cuts the muzan's neck. (no feat that gyomei can cut the neck)

'muzan did not have to worry about his neck' headcanon. this is something you made up completely and there is no such thing in the manga.

'It was stated that slicing his neck was useless.' The only reason cutting the neck is useless is because the muzan is regenerates instantly. is gyomei regening?? No he cant regen. I'm only getting the attack potency feat from here anyway.

'Not only that but muzan body has lower durability than his tentacles as every hashira was able to pierce his body' I don't know how you said it. Do attacks from hashiras weaken the muzan?

'Obanai when he cut muzan arms targeted the softer side of his flesh and not the hardened tentacles while a weaker gyomei was busting them easily with his attacks' that doesn't change anything. obanai can exceed the dura of the muzan's neck. this is reason enough for me to say obanai ap>gyomei ap.

'To make things worse it was explicitly Said that muzan flesh was getting weaker to the point weaker foes were able to pierce it so that makes the neck feat way less impressive under the shown feats' I didn't see anything about it in the photos you posted.

sorry for bad english.

because it is also said to have regained its strength.

why are you talking so much headcanon?

'about Obanai slicing muzan's neck this feat is not as impressive as it seems' while the others can't even damage the tentacles, obanai cuts the muzan's neck. (no feat that gyomei can cut the neck)

'muzan did not have to worry about his neck' headcanon. this is something you made up completely and there is no such thing in the manga.

'It was stated that slicing his neck was useless.' The only reason cutting the neck is useless is because the muzan is regenerates instantly. is gyomei regening?? No he cant regen. I'm only getting the attack potency feat from here anyway.

'Not only that but muzan body has lower durability than his tentacles as every hashira was able to pierce his body' I don't know how you said it. Do attacks from hashiras weaken the muzan?

'Obanai when he cut muzan arms targeted the softer side of his flesh and not the hardened tentacles while a weaker gyomei was busting them easily with his attacks' that doesn't change anything. obanai can exceed the dura of the muzan's neck. this is reason enough for me to say obanai ap>gyomei ap.

'To make things worse it was explicitly Said that muzan flesh was getting weaker to the point weaker foes were able to pierce it so that makes the neck feat way less impressive under the shown feats' I didn't see anything about it in the photos you posted.

sorry for bad english.
These arguments are very very wonky i cannot lie. I still dont get how you dont take gyomeis ap to be better when he smashed young muzans head.

Ill stop following this thread for now.

Last edited:
obanai cuts the muzan's neck.
It's not even headcanon that the neck wouldn't be hard, He doesn't need a strong neck like the Upper Moons because his neck isn't a concern. Why would he waste energy making it durable? This is because he has multiple brains and hearts, so he doesn't need more of a durable neck.

It's even shown later that sanemi and the other hashira are parrying the tendrils while gyomei is just smashing them because his AP is higher.

(no feat that gyomei can cut the neck)
What?? Bro, I showed you it like 5 times. Why are you dodging that panel?

It's not even headcanon that the neck wouldn't be hard, He doesn't need a strong neck like the Upper Moons because his neck isn't a concern. Why would he waste energy making it durable? This is because he has multiple brains and hearts, so he doesn't need more of a durable neck.
Muzan's profile still gives his neck the highest durability, so that might be material for a CRT.

???? i debunked it
You didn't "debunk it." You said Muzan was "weakened." He was simply dazed, even if he WAS weakened, that's a HEALTHY Muzan. Who is way more durable than a drugged and poisoned Muzan. If you say this is headcanon, you simply don't understand how power scaling works.

You didn't "debunk it." You said Muzan was "weakened." He was simply dazed, even if he WAS weakened, that's a HEALTHY Muzan. Who is way more durable than a drugged and poisoned Muzan. If you say this is headcanon, you simply don't understand how power scaling works.
Having a healthy muzan doesn't change anything. As in the old muzan, statements are not given as it regains its former power.

Having a healthy muzan doesn't change anything. As in the old muzan, statements are not given as it regains its former power.
Also a debunked statement. They thought he regained his power, but that wasn't the case. The drug weakened him, they just thought the drug didn't work.

that muzan was weakened.
No more "weakened" than Old Muzan, Hell, you can't even call it that. He was DAZED at best.

I really don't get why you're dodging my debunks and just saying you came out on top when you didn't answer 99% of my debunks.

Also a debunked statement. They thought he regained his power, but that wasn't the case. The drug weakened him, they just thought the drug didn't work.
it has nothing to do with thought, it directly says 'if muzan eat our soldiers, muzan will regain their power'. a clear statement also raises the muzan what you debunk.

it has nothing to do with thought, it directly says 'if muzan eat our soldiers, muzan will regain their power'. a clear statement also raises the muzan what you debunk.
So, you're saying the drug had no effect on Muzan, he regained his power, and is no different than a healthy Muzan?
Do you hear yourself?
Um5U5ds.jpeg
SULOVRP.jpeg

Muzan clearly accepts that the drug has made him weaker, and he also runs out of STAMINA. Something demons should have infinitely of.
You're just ignoring canon panels to wank obanai to high heaven, I think I made a better point than you, I'll just wait for votes now.

So, you're saying the drug had no effect on Muzan, he regained his power, and is no different than a healthy Muzan?
Do you hear yourself?
Um5U5ds.jpeg
SULOVRP.jpeg

Muzan clearly accepts that the drug has made him weaker, and he also runs out of STAMINA. Something demons should have infinitely of.
You're just ignoring canon panels to wank obanai to high heaven, I think I made a better point than you, I'll just wait for votes now.
I don't know how many times I said it but, he says this against the beginning of the war.

That doesn't matter. Muzan did NOT regain his power. This is made very clear, they just through the drug didnt work, so they thought muzan was gonna come back guns blazing. He didn't.
no, there is a statement that he gained 90% of his power at the beginning of the war.

no, there is a statement that he gained 90% of his power at the beginning of the war.
And this is a statement thats been debunked by me AND nehz right here:
That percentage number is rather speculative and the statement doesn't even say that Muzan would recover all of his strength. There is also the fact that there were multiple drug effects that Muzan and almost everyone else wasn't aware of at that point.

Oh yeah, Question, Nehz.
Can Akaza's compass be exceeded by speed alone?
Well, if Akaza can't move fast enough to defend or dodge, then he can't really do much about an attack even if he knows that it is coming or where it is coming from.

90% is your own conclusion not something that was outright stated and that was also before we found out about the other drugs from Tamayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back