• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyomei dodges fire and kills in one attack. His suit also has some resistance to fire so it'll lower the damage he'd take from his flames.

While Dabi himself lacks any chance in hell of dodging the attacks from a master of fighting long enough to kill him with his flames.

Also with Transparent World, Gyomei will sense all of Dabi's attacks like their in slow motion. Giving him ample time to figure out the proper way to avoid them.

Mutual death. Gyomei is instantly cooked by Dabi's flames while Dabi self-destructs with his own power.

I vote for Incon.

but even in his fight with shoto, he used brutal fire attacks, and constantly...until the gyomei was cooked, I think dabi would still be standing..

It should be incon
Either Dabi fries him or Gyomei just smashes his head into pieces .Gyomei can also restrain Dabi using his chains .

Gyomei dodges fire and kills in one attack. His suit also has some resistance to fire so it'll lower the damage he'd take from his flames.

While Dabi himself lacks any chance in hell of dodging the attacks from a master of fighting long enough to kill him with his flames.

Also with Transparent World, Gyomei will sense all of Dabi's attacks like their in slow motion. Giving him ample time to figure out the proper way to avoid them.
So who do you vote?

I don't think Gyomei can win this as long as her brother is alive. She got immortality type 8. But neither she can do anything to him.
So it is incon for me

I don't think Gyomei can win this as long as her brother is alive. She got immortality type 8. But neither she can do anything to him.
So it is incon for me
Have you checked the profiles? Both of these characters are male and neither have Immortality Type 8.

Just check the profiles in the future.
I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the stupidity that I overlooked the names in the OP thread. I genuinely apologize once more for the frustration and inconvenience this issue has caused, and thank you so much again for all your patience throughout this time.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the stupidity that I overlooked the names in the OP thread. I genuinely apologize once more for the frustration and inconvenience this issue has caused, and thank you so much again for all your patience throughout this time.
I didn't think of this as an inconvenience, so there is nothing to apologize for in my opinion though I didn't expect someone to confuse Dabi with Daki since the links and the mentions of fire in this thread would tell you otherwise.

Gyomei fra

If FlashFire Fist is restricted then Dabi is very vulnerable since his ordinary flames don't have a constant area of effect like FlashFire Fist meaning even opponents without flame resistance can easily get close to him.

Dabi isn't exactly that great in close quarters combat without Jet Burn, all he does is spam fire attacks. Gyomei can tie him up with his chain or smash him with the iron ball.

It depends on how far away they start. A few meters apart gyomie slam dunks.
A few hundred meters away not dabi is winning.
So ima vote INCON.
According to Standard Battle Assumptions the starting distance is equal to the highest range the combatants have if it isn't specified though I'd also like to mention that Transparent World will make Gyomei view Dabi's attacks in slow motion and the larger distance between the two of them will give him more time to react to attacks.

According to Standard Battle Assumptions the starting distance is equal to the highest range the combatants have if it isn't specified though I'd also like to mention that Transparent World will make Gyomei view Dabi's attacks in slow motion and the larger distance between the two of them will give him more time to react to attacks.
Oh, so like a sharingan? In that case i change my vote Gyomei wins low diff

Yeah Gyomei has better chance to take this .(Restraining dabi,Making dabi's attacks miss him by distracting dabi with his chains and then he can just smash him down .Transparent world can be great factor here .

Even if some of Dabi's attacks hits Gyomei ,they probably won't do much against Gyomei .Demon slayer outfits have fire resistance .Not to mention Gyomei himself have it too .(Gyomei was literary standing above fire and said "While praying even fire feels like cold (air/Water )?")

Restraint flash fire wasn't a great move

Changing my vote : Gyomei wins

Yeah Gyomei has better chance to take this .(Restraining dabi,Making dabi's attacks miss him by distracting dabi with his chains and then he can just smash him down .Transparent world can be great factor here .

Even if some of Dabi's attacks hits Gyomei ,they probably won't do much against Gyomei .Demon slayer outfits have fire resistance .Not to mention Gyomei himself have it too .(Gyomei was literary standing above fire and said "While praying even fire feels like cold (air/Water )?")

Restraint flash fire wasn't a great move

Changing my vote : Gyomei wins
I'm pretty sure that Dabi's blue fire is a lot hotter than ordinary fire but I guess these would indeed be mitigating factors for Gyomei.

Does Gyomei's Precognition allow him to avoid AoE spam instantly?

I'm pretty sure that Dabi's blue fire is a lot hotter than ordinary fire but I guess these would indeed be mitigating factors for Gyomei.
Yes.

main-qimg-48e3dcbcc4b97fe6721c338a542ebab2

Does Gyomei's Precognition allow him to avoid AoE spam instantly?
If FlashFire Fist is restricted then Dabi is very vulnerable since his ordinary flames don't have a constant area of effect like FlashFire Fist meaning even opponents without flame resistance can easily get close to him.
Well, if Gyomei has enough space to move in, then he should be able to avoid attacks that appear in slow motion to him. Acrobatics and Instinctive Reaction should help him here and since Transparent World allows him to directly view Dabi's muscles and blood flow he can likely predict whenever Dabi is going to attack him as well.

Well, if Gyomei has enough space to move in, then he should be able to avoid attacks that appear in slow motion to him. Acrobatics and Instinctive Reaction should help him here and since Transparent World allows him to directly view Dabi's muscles and blood flow he can likely predict whenever Dabi is going to attack him as well.
According to SBA, they are a few meters away. Dabi's attacks can hit everything around him.

EoAli5uUYAA5Xiw

Besides, up to what temperature can Gyomei withstand? Since blue fire is hotter than conventional fire in MHA, this becomes one thing, since Gyomei will be badly burned if he performs an approach.

According to SBA, they are a few meters away. Dabi's attacks can hit everything around him.

EoAli5uUYAA5Xiw

Besides, up to what temperature can Gyomei withstand? Since blue fire is hotter than conventional fire in MHA, this becomes one thing, since Gyomei will be badly burned if he performs an approach.
Dabi has a range of hundreds of meters, so that is what the starting distance is based on the Standard Battle Assumptions.

I do think that Dabi's fire is more than what Gyomei is used to.

Dabi has a range of hundreds of meters, so that is what the starting distance is based on the Standard Battle Assumptions.

I do think that Dabi's fire is more than what Gyomei is used to.
Right. Gyomei is now facing a temperature above what he can withstand and spam AoE of hundreds of meters, where even his Precog cannot help since it relies on the body vision of Dabi who is hundreds of meters away.

I can assume that even his chains will be toasted due to the high temperature, so grabbing Dabi will not work. For his part, Dabi needed several attacks to self destruct, shown since his appearance in MHA, and against Shoto he was Bloodlusted and did not immediately fall.

Yes, I think I see reasons to go with Dabi FRA this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back