• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ (Exaggerated, Divine And Majestic Gokupotence) vs Hibiki Hojo (Beyond exaggerated┬┐, Beyond A Divine And Majestic Presence,

Hiibikipotence2
Beyond A Divine And Majestic Presence, Non-Presence And Beyond… is something you could say, but that's not even CLOSE to ÕîùµØíÚƒ┐

Divinegokupotence
"A Divine and Majestic Presence"

Hibiki Hojo (Beyond exaggerated┬┐) Hibiki gets much much much … much infinitely stronger than even the one, who does not care about the power and entity that is above all living, non-living, possibly-living and above-the-concept-of-living and beyond beings of the existence and beyond all senses, nonsenses and beyond… is something you could say, but that's not even CLOSE to ÕîùµØíÚƒ┐. Even if Goku can have a more powerful transformation, Hibiki still much too early to become infinitely stronger than him...

SHE STOMPS ALL OF REALITY, NON-REALITY, FICTION, NON-FICTION, FANTASY, NON-FANTASY AND EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE AND BEYOND SENSE, NONSENSE AND BEYOND… is something you could say, but that's not even CLOSE to ÕîùµØíÚƒ┐

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE XD

No you stand no chance goku is the strongest he is beyond what ever stats you have. He can go ssj infintie and rekt you. Unrestricted goku is even more of a stomp.

I vote for Goku.

Also ÕîùµØíÚƒ┐?

*Google Translate*

Not even CLOSE to North Section Ring?

Oh wellie. I vote for Goku (Exaggerated) because SSJ Infinite stomps the infinite spam and stompy more.

Hibiki always infinite powered up and stomps all users, threads, pages and beyond with punch-to-punch with Goku

Psssh, sounds like me in the past.

As I said, SSJ Infinite catches the "Infinite Powered Up" because SSJ Infinite is Infinite and stompy.

Zeno is the one above all he is absolute. If you fight him you are a person with a death wish. Only words can describe how dumb you are for fighting someone who is above all, no matter how powerful you are like your suicidal or you are screwed. Thats the truth nothing can describe his power cause he is above you.

Solos? Hibiki uses Precure transformation and never lose and can't lose and ALWAYS WIN
Melodypotence
You can't see Melodypotence on White background

to be frank that's the point of these two characters in question…so there is that

again that is goku (exa) as well so from what i see…this is a stalemate due to having 0 result coming out of it

Back