• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyer nyuh Kuramyuh (this is a Naruto revision)

I wanna mention that Kurama’s Bijuudama did match 5 Bijuu’s Bijuudama. So I think there is good precedence for the FIRST claim to be true. Like Kurama’s Bijuudama and physicals are 5x regular Bijuu, and I see no reason Gyuki would be the same.

Because the one Gyuki AND Kurama both used is a much larger scale Bijuudama for their later feat

Bijuudamas don't have a stagnant powerlevel. They can charge it to be as little as a rasengan (like the one in Naruto's hands) and one that's bigger than both Kurama and Gyuki

Also, Kurama said Gyuki's the 2nd strongest Bijuu, so scaling him to a bunch of weaker ones for getting jumped by em isn't fair

Because the one Gyuki AND Kurama both used is a much larger scale Bijuudama for their later feat

Bijuudamas don't have a stagnant powerlevel. They can charge it to be as little as a rasengan (like the one in Naruto's hands) and one that's bigger than both Kurama and Gyuki

Also, Kurama said Gyuki's the 2nd strongest Bijuu, so scaling him to a bunch of weaker ones for getting jumped by em isn't fair
Do they start out as two individual comparable bombs merged into or can we not tell? Aka it starts as one big bomb

Do they start out as two individual comparable bombs merged into or can we not tell? Aka it starts as one big bomb
This is the first time we see it
v64-34.png

Dwarving both Bijuu

v64-34.png

Dwarving both Bijuu
Right well I don’t think we can say Gyuki contributed evenly, and I think to claim so would be too generous to Gyuki when we know Kurama is far beyond normal Bijuu and Gyuki isn’t. Ik im splitting hairs over a 4 teraton downgrade for Gyuki and 4 teraton upgrade for Kurama but bear with me

Right well I don’t think we can say Gyuki contributed evenly, and I think to claim so would be too generous to Gyuki when we know Kurama is far beyond normal Bijuu and Gyuki isn’t. Ik im splitting hairs over a 4 teraton downgrade for Gyuki and 4 teraton upgrade for Kurama but bear with me
And literally every Bijuudama we've seen Kurama output is absolutely nothing on the scale of this, especially when one of them says
"Put in all you've got"

They shouldn't even scale off of that in all honesty, that should be a "higher with full power Tailed Beast Bomb"

Plus again we don't usually try to headcanon the amount of energy people output in attacks of that nature

Also, Bijuudamas don't combine, they combine the energy but they don't merge em

And literally every Bijuudama we've seen Kurama output is absolutely nothing on the scale of this, especially when one of them says
"Put in all you've got"

They shouldn't even scale off of that in all honesty, that should be a "higher with full power Tailed Beast Bomb"

Plus again we don't usually try to headcanon the amount of energy people output in attacks of that nature

Also, Bijuudamas don't combine, they combine the energy but they don't merge em
They don’t scale to this regularly, both Gyuki and Kurama have “up to Low 6-B+ with a fully charged up Bijuudama”. Im not trying to scale them regularly like that. Im saying that Kurama should be “up to 6-B with a fully charged up Bijuudama” and Gyuki “up to Low 6-B…”

tbf it is being incredibly generous to Gyuki when he already stated Kurama's attacks were on an "incredible scale" with just the Bijuu Bomb he used to match the 5 tailed beasts.

They don’t scale to this regularly, both Gyuki and Kurama have “up to Low 6-B+ with a fully charged up Bijuudama”. Im not trying to scale them regularly like that. Im saying that Kurama should be “up to 6-B with a fully charged up Bijuudama” and Gyuki “up to Low 6-B…”
(My bad) I'm still against the weird splitting, just doing "at least" and "at most" for Kurama/Naruto and Gyuki/Bee each seems like it follows the rules better with less headcanon

v64-34.png

Dwarving both Bijuu
I mean he says put all you got into it and we know for sure 100% Kurama dwarfs the other Bijuu in power so I see know reason to not assume Kurama provided the bulk of the chakra.

Especially considering it makes no mention of splitting the chakra evenly, he just says "Give it your all"

(My bad) I'm still against the weird splitting, just doing "at least" and "at most" for Kurama/Naruto and Gyuki/Bee each seems like it follows the rules better with less headcanon
So something like:
Kurama- High 6-C, at most up to 6-B with a fully charged Bijuudama
Gyuki- 6-C, at least up to Low 6-B with a fully charged Bijuudama
?

So something like:
Kurama- High 6-C, at most up to 6-B with a fully charged Bijuudama
Gyuki- 6-C, at least up to Low 6-B with a fully charged Bijuudama
?
Switch them, at most is for Gyuki (since it's the highest he could scale to) and at least is for Kurama (since it's the lowest he could scale to)

Also I meant split them evenly into 2 and say that Gyuki is at most half and Kurama is at least half

Wouldn't High 6-C normally, At Least Low 6-B, Possibly 6-B with fully charged Bijuudama be better for the Nine Tails? we're giving Gyuki the benefit of the doubt for something he more than likely doesn't scale to at all. Why not add a possibly rating since Kurama is confirmed significantly stronger than Gyuki?

Switch them, at most is for Gyuki (since it's the highest he could scale to) and at least is for Kurama (since it's the lowest he could scale to)

Also I meant split them evenly into 2 and say that Gyuki is at most half and Kurama is at least half
Oh so you’re for at least Low 6-B+ for Kurama and at most Low 6-B+ for Gyuki?

Oh so you’re for at least Low 6-B+ for Kurama and at most Low 6-B+ for Gyuki?
This
Wouldn't High 6-C normally, At Least Low 6-B, Possibly 6-B with fully charged Bijuudama be better for the Nine Tails? we're giving Gyuki the benefit of the doubt for something he more than likely doesn't scale to at all. Why not add a possibly rating since Kurama is confirmed significantly stronger than Gyuki?
Cause we can’t just headcanon the split difference

I’m fine conceding on SECOND, and using KT’s suggestion for FIRST (High 6-C normally, At Least Low 6-B, Possibly 6-B with fully charged Bijuudama) if we’re all okay with that?

Err, didn't KT say that this was what he was okay with: "Oh so you’re for at least Low 6-B+ for Kurama and at most Low 6-B+ for Gyuki?"

Not what has been quoted there.

Err, didn't KT say that this was what he was okay with: "Oh so you’re for at least Low 6-B+ for Kurama and at most Low 6-B+ for Gyuki?"

Not what has been quoted there.
I actually have no idea not that you mention it lol can you ping the guy for clarification

Back