• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goodyfresh said:
Monarch Laciel said:
>Implying boobs don't make Nyarlathotep better
Lol I know you're just joking so i'mma let that slide. I mean as a fairly typical straight cisgendered male I would GENERALLY agree that boobs can make almost ANYTHING better (lulz), but when it comes to the Cthulhu Mythos I would have to disagree strongly.
Fact is, the deities of the Mythos are supposed to be manifestations of pure gibbering madness and unspeakable horror beyond human comprehension. The idea of them being "bangable" even when simply in the form of an avatar like Nya, is literally the most ridiculous concept ever. ESPECIALLY the idea of the Necronomicon itself being some kind of loli-girl wish fulfillment fantasy for dudes who are pedos or borderline-pedos *shudders* Yeah, I REFUSE to refer to them as "lolicons," that is just a euphemism.

Although I will grant that in a way, the ONE thing about Demonbane SCARIER than the original mythos is, well, that last thing I mentioned. . . .the idea of the Necronomicon somehow being a pedo-wish-fulfillment fantasy is actually far more horrifying than the original concept of the grimoire from the mythos, hahahahaha. I'm pretty sure even The Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred would find that pretty disturbing.
It's not about banging them, it's about surviving the process. Anything can be ****** if it has a hole. Also, you are angry just because somebody made a cute version of characters from your little book. Butthurt much? Also, if you really liked lovecraft and it's works you would have know that many mythos had "relations" with humans. The shadow over Innsmouth and the dunwich horror is a good example of that. So, do your research before getting mad at something you don't even understand. :)

Back