• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
if trollface is high 1-A i kinda doubt he’s gonna be affected by one specific earth being destroyed. wouldn’t he draw attention from all of them?
With his Nigh-Omniscience probably, one of its main feats is completely devastating the Earth and reducing its oceans to a thick cloud of steam that covered the entirety of its surface in instants, and then proceeded to casually destroy it in a blast of fire that engulfed both the planet and its moon, that but with High 1-A range would do the trick.

how would nyarlathotep know trollface’s weakness though? yeah yeah nigh omniscience but how does nyatlathotep’s nigh omniscience actually work?
Noosphere is higher into High 1-A than the ultimate void, so nyarlathotep shouldn't be able to affect anything in it.
nyarlathotep has higher dimensional manip

i’m pretty sure nyarlathotep is too

which kinda makes the ability redundant but whatever i’m pretty sure he can reach into higher levels of reality

i’m pretty sure nyarlathotep is too

which kinda makes the ability redundant but whatever i’m pretty sure he can reach into higher levels of reality
He does. I brought that fact up because you said nyarlathotep can effect noosphere with simple higher dimensional manipulation, which won't work.

This is how Noosphere scales.

Infinite narratives: 1-A+

Lower rigions of the Noosphere: baseline High 1-A

Further into noosphere: Infinite Hierarchy of alephs (Infinite layers into High 1-A)

Inaccessible Cardinal: even Further into high 1-A (this will be tier 0 in the future because it completely transends the framework of high 1-A)

Platonic concept of mathematics and set theory: even further into high 1-A (0 in the future)

This is how ultimate void scales: Infinite hierarchy of gates: 1-A+

The ultimate gate: baseline high 1-A

The veil: further into high 1-A

Ultimate void: even further into high 1-A

His avatars would have Nigh-Omniscience to search out the cause of the Trollface's presence.
that sounds like it would take quite a bit longer than it would for trollface to destroy the fundamental concepts that allow nyarlathotep to exist in the first place

well apparently trollface is in a completely different space domain but whatever

nyarlathotep finding out about it "sooner or later" is not a solid wincon considering that trollface will erase him on a conceptual level if he doesnt figure it out quickly

nyarlathotep finding out about it "sooner or later" is not a solid wincon considering that trollface will erase him on a conceptual level if he doesnt figure it out quickly
Can Trollface even "erase"? the profile states that it "Can interact with other ideas in the noosphere"

I'm saying can he actually destroy them? like is there any proof of Trollface destroying concepts like SCP-3125?
He absolutely wouldn't be able to even interact with beings such as 3125, he is outside of noosphere altogether. He, however, could interact with his angels for example. (Which scale to aleph-omega if not higher. Which would make them infinite layers into High 1-A.

Last edited:
Just to point it out, SCP-5800 only scales parallel to the Noosphere, as the Noosphere does not transcend the logical framework of SCP-5800, it merely acts as the domain that contains the hierarchy of SCP-5800.

Noosphere is Baseline High 1-A, not Infinitely above High 1-A like what Gasper said.
No it's not.
Trollface stomps hard no matter how much you downplay the Noosphere.
Noosphere is collection of human thought and the Infinite hierarchy of alephs is contained within it.

Last edited:
Not it's not.
Trollface stomps hard no matter how much you downplay the Noosphere.
Noosphere is collection of human thought and the Infinite hierarchy of alephs is contained within it.
That's still Baseline High 1-A, the hierarchy of alephs only contains a 1-A+ sized realm full of uncountable infinities, it's not any higher than what you put it at.

That's still Baseline High 1-A, the hierarchy of alephs only contains a 1-A+ sized realm full of uncountable infinities, it's not any higher than what you put it at.
No it's not, this infinite hierarchy of alephs is above infinite hierarchy of narratives that noosphere sees as fiction.

Back