• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The most decisive argument in a fight like this is... Who has more layers and who is more broken? Threads with Nya can drive people crazy.

So... how in the world do they fight each other?
nyarlathotep can kill trollge by destroying the human race to deprive him of attention, and i'm pretty sure trollge can kill nyarlathotep with concept manip.

Last edited:
considering he's high 1-A, i'd say nyarlathotep can probably destroy earth pretty quickly. however he would need to figure out 3116's weaknesses first, and we don't know long it would take for the thoughtform to die without attention. as for trollge, the profile doesn't specify an exact time frame for his concept manipulation, but it seems to be something he can do pretty casually, as he himself is a concept and can interact with other concepts just like humans can interact with each other. however, i'm not entirely sure how his concept manip works, i don't know that much about scp i just wanted to make a funny trollface match

I hate it when people take original memes like Trollge and try to make them SCPs. Pretty sure the same thing happened to the Backrooms.

I think I'd lean more tward Nya :3 mainly due to it's intelligence which should allow them the knowledge of the Troll's weakness and take advantage. Nya's methods seem to be far quicker than the singular one 6661 has where it would be able to touch and harm Nya. when they're in the same plane Nya can easily just go into the real world and destroy the earth. a place 6661 would not be able to do much in. Also seemingly the mind of the troll is human with it's intelligence which would most likely make it very vulnerable to techniques such as their madness manipulation and memory manipulation

With that all in mind I'm leaning heavily towards Nya here sorry silly meme trollge but it looks like it's died twice having it's name said for the last time

however he would need to figure out 3116's weaknesses first, and we don't know long it would take for the thoughtform to die without attention

however he would need to figure out 3116's weaknesses first, and we don't know long it would take for the thoughtform to die without attention
I do believe he would be able to just mainly due to his giga brain Nigh-Omniscience.

with it being stated that the attention of humans is needed for it's existence. Without this source we can assume it would just cease to exist in other words instantly.

I do believe he would be able to just mainly due to his giga brain Nigh-Omniscience.
how does nyarlathotep’s nigh-omniscience work?
with it being stated that the attention of humans is needed for it's existence. Without this source we can assume it would just cease to exist in other words instantly.
well it was able to survive without their attention long enough to adapt and become trollge

Ain't no way people will go outta their way to just say "FRA" and that's it with no actual argument.

Nyarlathotep won't know troll's weaknesses so lets leave that argument out.

6661 literally lives in the Noosphere which is measured by aleph numbers and even contains stuff like inaccessible cardinals, so i absolutely don't see how can nyarlathotep even touch 6661 much less affect it.

Last edited:
nyarlathotep is very very smart and would definitely be able to figure out trollface’s weakness eventually, it’s just a matter of whether or not he can do that before trollface starts destroying the concepts that allow him to exist

nyarlathotep is very very smart and would definitely be able to figure out trollface’s weakness eventually, it’s just a matter of whether or not he can do that before trollface starts destroying the concepts that allow him to exist
Trollface scale to inaccessible cardinal, he would just devour nyarlathotep before he can even do anything. It's not like this battle will take any time at all.

I hate it when people take original memes like Trollge and try to make them SCPs. Pretty sure the same thing happened to the Backrooms.
Trollage in its entirety was referenced by the original trollface so not quite original.

Nyar has type 1 Concept hax that can affect the Trollface's Type 1 AE, plus Nyar can't even be affected due to Transduality 2 so it might be close to a stomp.

Trollage in its entirety was referenced by the original trollface so not quite original.

Nyar has type 1 Concept hax that can affect the Trollface's Type 1 AE, plus Nyar can't even be affected due to Transduality 2 so it might be close to a stomp.
No, trollface can literally fight other abstract concepts with transduality type 2 in the noosphere. and nyarlathotep isn't even close to inaccessible cardinals. The only way nyarlathotep wins is if he destroys every earth in all infinite universes.

Also, the only reason trollface dosen't have transduality type 2 is because nobody bothered to put it there.

Back