• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars vs Ashen One - Stillwinston's curiosity.

I thought about this with regards to the thread I made about Novel Kars vs various verses, I'm actually curious to see if he can deal with a Dark Souls protagonist or not. I don't really care if this is a stomp or anything like that, I'm just wanting to see what would occur.

Speed is equalised, Kars has all his stands except Made in Heaven. Ashen One is 6-B, SBA otherwise.

Do you U N D E R S T A N D?: 1

LolRez.png: 0

Incon: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ashen_One

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kars_(JORGE_JOESTAR)

I'm not sure, I've not actually played DS3 though its on my list of games to try as I liked the previous ones. Regardless I'm told Kars leads with Whitesnake apparently

Ah, with Whitesnake Ultimate he can disable Ashen's memories if he ever gets close. but I am not sure if he can get close or if the memory steal would even work.

Yeah I'm not sure it would really work on Ashen, it would probably stun but I'm not sure if it would incap or not.

if Kars ever uses The World Ultimate, then Ashen probably loses, but I am not 100% sure if Kars would get the chance to do so or that Ashen wouldn't resist Timestop, so not gonna vote yet

Well what could Kars really do with Timestop? He would get an hour but he needs something that lets him bypass lol res in order to get a win though right?

Would Kars removing and destroying both Ashen ones Mind and Soul via Whitesnake Ultimate work for incap?

"Whitesnake Ultimate is fully capable of removing the mind, souls and even powers and abilities in some cases and shattering the discs, functionally destroying the thing he ended up taking from his opponent."

I don't remember where the time manipulation comes from, but it won't let him move in time stop that's for sure.

I think Kars could just use WS ultimate to steal Ashen's powers? I'm not 100% sure, but he could probably snatch and then shatter.

Would it be able to steal lol rez? On a side note I don't think using D4C can work either, if Ashen One is BFR'd like that he can just lol res back to the fight iirc from the Kenshiro match

Hmmmm, would it not work? IDK I get the feeling it could make Ashen One hollow, but I don't know if that incaps or not.

Im not talking Memory Steal I mean full on Mind Destruction but anyway Kars still has his Absorbtion which may work for incap.

Stillwinston said:
Would it be able to steal lol rez? On a side note I don't think using D4C can work either, if Ashen One is BFR'd like that he can just lol res back to the fight iirc from the Kenshiro match
Does he have feats of this? Cause Type 8 or Type 4 dont help against BFR in anyway afaik.

Then I guess that means he has a limited Teleport, which only allows him to teleport to certain places. But am not 100% sure.

Couldn't Ashen One just use Darksign to return back to the bonfire, I thought SBA meant that he could use that iirc it was discussed in the Kenshiro match too.

Do the darksign and the like have multi-universal range? Kars' bfr drops someone into an alternate universe. Also Kars' time stop managed to time stop ultimate Dio initially and couldn't perceive kars' time stop at all. So the resistance would have to of worked on a time stop that time stopped someone who could move in stopped time

Well what's stopping Kars from just using time stop and some form of hax? Like whitesnake mind manipulation (or even just inputting a command onna disc controlling him) d4c bfr, his own innate powers like organic manip and body control or even using btd and then having the fated explosion take care of him. Kars also has the advantage in numbers and a good number of ashens one methods of attacks get kinda negged by d4c other then magic.

Okay, I think Ashen won't resist most of them except Mind Control and Mind Manipulation as Ashen has Mind resistance, he can resist mind hax or manipulation.

Is the time manip res from the fact the world of dark souls time is all funky and mashed up?

Listentomyrhytm said:
Okay, I think Ashen won't resist most of them except Mind Control and Mind Manipulation as Ashen has Mind resistance, he can resist mind hax or manipulation.
that's true but it's also true whitesnake's mind manipulation is extremely obtuse and unconventional. Depending on where his mind manip comes from it may not directly correlate with whitesnakes methodology. And from what I know, it doesn't, although I've yet to play dark souls 2 so maybe I missed something.

Oh so then nothing is stopping Kars from spamming time stop? That makes hitting him quite hard and Kars can just test out what does and doesn't work. Would probably mind read him too to know exactly what would work as well as copy some of his powers and res'.

Back