• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars and Joji Joestar vs Yhwach and Reio.

Round 1: Both teams are IC.
Round 2: Both teams are bloodlusted.
This fight takes place in a wide empty field.
Will the Bleach band rei crush their way outta this? Lets find out.

Joji's Beyond isn't really combat applicable (at best it would allow him to survive the encounter assuming he and Kars lost, or if the universe was destroyed by killing Soul King), so he would mainly be taking a supporting role in this fight, if not dead weight... Idk, depends on if Das Boot Ultimate would actually hurt the two. Regardless, I'm pretty sure Novel Kars vs Yhwach was a thing one or two years ago, and if I remember correctly, it was a total shitshow anyway.

Literally a stomp. Acausality type 1 and resistance to Fate counter Soul King and Yhwach Almighty
also Soul manipulation resistance

Btw pretty sure Beyond is combat aplicable or so they treat it

I dunno why you would mention Acausality Type 1 when that is just paradox immunity, it doesn’t protect against fate manip.

His soul manip resistance is only because he has 37 souls which have countless disks each. Yhwach and SK soul manip scales to infinite and completely erase souls.

The fate manip resistance ........ there should really be a link to the scans because from what the profiles say, Kars can just tank them bombs and that’s it. Where exactly is he resisting fate if he still gets hit by the bomb?

As for who wins, both Almighty users see the Stands and take them for themselves.

I dunno why you would mention Acausality Type 1 when that is just paradox immunity, it doesn’t protect against fate manip.

His soul manip resistance is only because he has 37 souls which have countless disks each. Yhwach and SK soul manip scales to infinite and completely erase souls.

The fate manip resistance ........ there should really be a link to the scans because from what the profiles say, Kars can just tank them bombs and that’s it. Where exactly is he resisting fate if he still gets hit by the bomb?

As for who wins, both Almighty users see the Stands and take them for themselves.
Isn't Reio almighty changing the past? also it's listed as Acausality type 1

actually he was immune to the fate thing of KQ and adapt To Novel Dio Beyond Fate Hax. also can survive soul destruction

You missed my point. Acausality Type 1 does nothing here, that’s why I said it was pointless to bring up. Almighty is changing the future not the past.

Answer this on the fate hax, did Kars get hit by KQ’s bomb? If he did, he doesn’t resist fate hax. People being caught in the bomb in the loop regardless of what the target does is the fate hax part of the Stand. The page doesn’t mention Novel Dio for his fate hax resistance so do you have scans for that?

His soul isn’t simply destroyed, it’s erased in it’s entirety. Also can I see scans for all 37 of his souls being destroyed and Kars having no souls left but still functioning? Because as it stands, having a soul be destroyed when you have three dozen more isn’t the same as having no soul left.

Almighty still sees everything Kars has and stops it from working on Yhwach and SK. His Understand can’t even work if it gets negged before he is exposed to anything.

Answer this on the fate hax, did Kars get hit by KQ’s bomb? If he did, he doesn’t resist fate hax. People being caught in the bomb in the loop regardless of what the target does is the fate hax part of the Stand. The page doesn’t mention Novel Dio for his fate hax resistance so do you have scans for that?

His soul isn’t simply destroyed, it’s erased in it’s entirety. Also can I see scans for all 37 of his souls being destroyed and Kars having no souls left but still functioning? Because as it stands, having a soul be destroyed when you have three dozen more isn’t the same as having no soul left.

Almighty still sees everything Kars has and stops it from working on Yhwach and SK. His Understand can’t even work if it gets negged before he is exposed to anything.
You know how bites the dust work? Killer Queen's primary and third bomb did not affect Kars whatsoever, no matter the intensity of the explosion. Kars's fated outcome also never occurred

he have 36 and every souls have other 36 souls etc... literally infinite souls. also it's classificed as soul destruction.

Just understand Almighty and get Almighty Ultimate

Can almightly negate you literally thinking? Because I believe that's what understand is.

Also, how does their power copying work? Do they get the ability, but like a bit better? Or just normal copying?

Can almightly negate you literally thinking? Because I believe that's what understand is.

Also, how does their power copying work? Do they get the ability, but like a bit better? Or just normal copying?
it's a passive and ye you copy and get better

I severely doubt Almighty leaves people vegetables.

Novel Kars understands while Almighty copies. I have no idea what happens from there.

Yeah. That said, Yhwach.....blows up I guess. Though he probably has something against that.

Probably. It's Yhwach after all. Either way, it also says you can't have multiple stands apparently.

Anyways, now it depends on how good their copying is. Because iirc, Kars copied the world, which originally could stop time only for 10 seconds, but now it stops time for an hour after he copied it. That's what I heard from Medaka vs Kars thread, at least.

The World in JORGE JOESTAR can naturally do that for the same duration (possibly a by-product of Dio being an Ultimate Lifeform).

You are dead wrong if you think he simply 'tanked' those bombs. And like someome above said, he was hit with mult bombs yet his fate never came to be. And soul destruction, again, if a hax ability like KQ cant affect his soul, these two "destroying" them wont make a difference. Nigh infinite mind/soul disks, gg.

Probably. It's Yhwach after all. Either way, it also says you can't have multiple stands apparently.

Anyways, now it depends on how good their copying is. Because iirc, Kars copied the world, which originally could stop time only for 10 seconds, but now it stops time for an hour after he copied it. That's what I heard from Medaka vs Kars thread, at least.
The World ultimate was already around during their final fight. Dio gained it first after becoming the ultimate being. Pretty sure once Kars got it it should be able to stop time for more than an hour.

Yeah. That said, Yhwach.....blows up I guess. Though he probably has something against that.
Taking Kars stands would spell absolute doom. First off, if he DOES take his stands he's prolly gonna just get betrayed lmao. But even beyond that he'd simply see himself exploding 100X plus each time he tried to "copy" him.

You missed my point. Acausality Type 1 does nothing here, that’s why I said it was pointless to bring up. Almighty is changing the future not the past.

I love how you think his PASSiVE understanding is just getting negged lmao. Reactive evolution also says hello. And ps, yhwach explodes if he tries to copy. And lets say Yhwach does kill Kars, d4c says hi, do you remember almighty? Well, here she is better than ever lol.

Understanding requires him to think though since, well, he's understanding something.

And please don't post repeatedly, just edit your posts.

Understanding requires him to think though since, well, he's understanding something.

And please don't post repeatedly, just edit your posts.
Its passive tho. He got Stairway to Heaven after the final battle despite Dio having it earlier. Its passive, thinking? Shutting his mind off wont work, whitesnake tried.

Back