• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Norse's land cosmology - God of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if this accepted, 6D athena would need another thread. Bruh even if that correct logically you must create a thread for upgrade, i'm once being reported because not create a CRT for something that i claim even if it in logic is correct
But there is one thing the wiki already accepts. It is also that Athena qualitatively transcends all pantheons and cosmologies, including Yggdrasil(also higher realm). So this is not a logical thought. It's an directly accepted idea in this wiki.

Even if this accepted, 6D athena would need another thread. Bruh even if that correct logically you must create a thread for upgrade, i'm once being reported because not create a CRT for something that i claim even if it in logic is correct
You wank too much can't be helped

But there is one thing the wiki already accepts. It is also that Athena qualitatively transcends all pantheons and cosmologies, including Yggdrasil(also higher realm). So this is not a logical thought. It's an directly accepted idea in this wiki.
Yeah i know that, but everything is need a CRT, if there are no CRT is just a claim even if thats true and correct

Is a random description of a card game add even canon?

That aside, I see nothing that really convinces me of Tier 1.

The transcendent statement doesn't pass our standards on transcendence clarification.

The root being infinite, if that statement is to be taken literally, would just make it... infinite. Not uncountably infinitely bigger than the worlds that are part of it.

So what we actually have is just a structure connecting lots of realms. That can still be within multiversal tiers (assuming the realms are universes). Like, a 3D object can bend through 4D space to connect different 3D spaces. Or, to make it easier to imagine, the surfaces of two papers can be connected using the surface of another strip of paper, by that connecting 2 2D things through 3D space, via another 2D thing.

The root being infinite, if that statement is to be taken literally, would just make it... infinite. Not uncountably infinitely bigger than the worlds that are part of it.
Actually, the statement doesn't refer to it (not just infinite). The point here is that even the branches, strands and roots all of which transcend space-time and all existence, and are infinitely bigger than them, are even a small part of Yggdrasil (the branches also contain them.) This is explained in more detail on the Norse cosmology page.

Also, the life and time cycle of the 9 realms is constrained in the higher time of Yggdrasil. This cycle is an endless cycle of creation and destruction.

Last edited:
It's infinite compared to 4-D universes and is transcends their space and time. Thus making it a 5-D construct that is infinite compared to a 4-D construct, no?

It's infinite compared to 4-D universes and is transcends their space and time. Thus making it a 5-D construct that is infinite compared to a 4-D construct, no?
I don't want to get involved, but I wanted to add these as well. The realms and all existence are separate space-times with an endless cycle of life and destruction, this cycle of life, destruction and time bounded within the higher time of Yggdrasil. The cosmology page explains it better.

After that, the assessment is yours.

The transcendent statement doesn't pass our standards on transcendence clarification.
I told them that.

Huh. Interesting.

So what we actually have is just a structure connecting lots of realms. That can still be within multiversal tiers (assuming the realms are universes).
No, the Yggdrasil encompasses the realms completely. And the realms have been accepted to be separate space-time continuums in prior CRTs.

No, the Yggdrasil encompasses the realms completely. And the realms have been accepted to be separate space-time continuums in prior CRTs.
That's what Lordgriffin was referring to as well, that branches encompasses them, completely transcends them, and being infinitely bigger than them.

Last edited:
Also, DT, what's your thoughts on the hypertimeline stuff?

Last edited:
It used to be. But it got retconned since the most recent game release. Hence why the top most portion of the thread was telling OP to remove it.

I must ask but what even are the standards on this? I've seen settings move to Tier 1 based on the structure being infinite relative to space-time continuums or infinitely bigger yet at the same time heard the opposite.

Same with transcending space-time. I've even checked out quite a few series in Low 1-C and our standards on transcendence clarification sometimes just seem to amount to whatever the evaluators feel that day. No offense meant, of course.
So what we actually have is just a structure connecting lots of realms. That can still be within multiversal tiers (assuming the realms are universes). Like, a 3D object can bend through 4D space to connect different 3D spaces. Or, to make it easier to imagine, the surfaces of two papers can be connected using the surface of another strip of paper, by that connecting 2 2D things through 3D space, via another 2D thing.
Hmmm. If not Tier 1 to you, what would it be to you? Since the infinite statement is relative to the realms proper given its that way from the Realm Between Realms, and the Realms are indeed Low 2-C structures.

Also, any thoughts on the higher form of time encompassing the realms and such?

Well i say the infinitely bigger structure than the realm just a small part of the yggdrasil's structure. I mean yggdrasil or the world tree its root or a small piece of it is even infinitely bigger than the realm that are 4D structure

And then we have a grand cycle of world that also a part of yggdrasil. This cycle is higher form of time because even the 9 realms with different time is include in that cycle

Its support by the statement of transcending time transcending space
Yggdrasil is have higher form of space and time that transcend the lower form of time and space entirely where the lower times and spaces is embed in it

So what we actually have is just a structure connecting lots of realms. That can still be within multiversal tiers (assuming the realms are universes).
So 2-C to 2-A then

Like, a 3D object can bend through 4D space to connect different 3D spaces. Or, to make it easier to imagine, the surfaces of two papers can be connected using the surface of another strip of paper, by that connecting 2 2D things through 3D space, via another 2D thing.
emmm how is this example relevant with Yggdrassil topology or geometry ?

I have to agree that, the OP should have waited a bit and got all the supporters along
Being infinite compared to other 4D constructs (low 2-C) can just make you an infinite 4D structure (2-A)
The transcend "their space and time" part I do not understand, it largely depends on the context it was made

Also even if the structures are also infinite 4D, there are numbers of ways one infinity can be larger or multiple infinities being a subset of one larger infinity that, that does not necessarily mean uncountable infinite.

Can you give an example?
Literally everyone on the trending section of Low 1-C. Granted, they have varying reasons for Low 1-C but I've yet to see size comparison for it. I've not actually met that many "size comparison" Low 1-Cs beyond I think Bayonetta and Kingdom Hearts (and maybe Maou Gakuin pre-nerf).

I think cosmology mcu is said to have an uncountable infinity of universes. With the latest cosmological upgrades ago It makes K.e.v.i.n scale directly to 6D, I think related to area size in mcu's mutiverse.

I think cosmology mcu is said to have an uncountable infinity of universes. With the latest cosmological upgrades ago It makes K.e.v.i.n scale directly to 6D, I think related to area size in mcu's mutiverse.
That's not what "size comparison" is being talked about here though. An uncountably infinite number of any n-dimensional object is on the level of a large n+1-dimensional object according to the tiering system, especially where universes are concerned.

But this is getting off-topic. Let's just wait for DT's response.

Now DT disagree with op, right? Because his statements are pretty clear to disagree with the thread and Ultima has yet to join the conversation here.

(and maybe Maou Gakuin pre-nerf).
Well MGF have statement about a world just a microcosm, that mean world become a small part of it

Thats why i brough statement about the infinitely larger structure than world is just a small part in yggdrasil

I mean yggdrasil proof for tier 1 even more better than other verse that already accepted as low 1C based on a size

Now DT disagree with op, right? Because his statements are pretty clear to disagree with the thread and Ultima has yet to join the conversation here.
I replied back. I await his response. It's not that hard to grasp.

And yes, Ultima hasn't posted. That's why we're waiting.

I think he's busy editing cosmology marvel comic, personally I don't think he's coming to this thread.

I think he's busy editing cosmology marvel comic, personally I don't think he's coming to this thread.
Give it until the 27th. If he doesn't respond, I think we should go through with the changes if there are enough supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back