• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Norse's land cosmology - God of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how is it qualitatively superior? The root and branch scan of yggdrasil doesn't show where it separates spacetime? If I were Kratos Twists the root of yggdrasil into a curvature. Then connect until it is a Real Coordinate Space that is greater than set infinity size of the branch. And make the beloved tree become 5D by using the power through gravity 😂

Last edited:
And how is it qualitatively superior? The root and branch scan of yggdrasil doesn't show where it separates spacetime? If I were Kratos Twists the root of yggdrasil into a curvature. Then connect until it is a Real Coordinate Space that is greater than set infinity size of the branches. And make the beloved tree become 5D by using the power through gravity 😂
Hmm... is that so?

yggdrasil is using mathematical to set infinity, which is like adding to an infinite set. in which the matching in the set already exists It's no different, although it's a bit more logical. So I disagree with op. UwU

yggdrasil is like mathematical to set infinity, which is like adding to an infinite set. in which the matching in the set already exists It's no different, although it's a bit more logical. So I disagree with op. UwU
Well, but I can say that the branches that are infinitely larger than realms, that completely transcend space-time and are unaffected by realms, are a simple piece of Yggdrasil. Also each branches has a higher timeline to realms

I always thought, if this is not Low 1-C, how can other Low 1-C's stay tier Low 1-C

Well, but I can say that the branches that are infinitely larger than realms, that completely transcend space-time and are unaffected by realms, are a simple piece of Yggdrasil. Also each branches has a higher timeline to realms

I always thought, if this is not Low 1-C, how can other Low 1-C's stay tier Low 1-C
And how do we prove that the set of elements of a tree is greater than its roots? Or was it ever said that the size of a tree was something that inaccessible from the roots?

And how do we prove that the set of elements of a tree is greater than its roots? Or was it ever said that the size of a tree was something that inaccessible from the roots?
What Ultima wanted from us was to know how big the realms are from the branches, the difference between them and the "size".

Realms are all 4-D structures that are not infinite in themselves and have their own space-time continuum. Branches, on the other hand, are infinite structures that hold these finite structures on top, completely surpass them, and are unaffected.

There is always an infinite difference by default between a finite structure and an infinite structure. Because the finite structure can never reach the infinity of the infinite structures. This is exactly what Ultima wanted from us. And we don't need a directly statement for that. Knowing these is enough for us.
I can say that nothing in the realms will affect Yggdrasil. Even the light of alfheim, which completely transcends and separates the realm and realities, is only a little piece of Yggdrasil.

Also, I'm not even talking about the concepts and realities that are constantly spinning in the tree...

With so many statements, we really don't need a simple "size" argument.

Last edited:
Now it's about numbers and set theory of course. Maybe I just want to answer if it's uncountable infinity or something to prove that the tree is bigger than the number of roots and trees. It's not just saying that a tree is a transcend space-time of roots and branches.

Now it's about numbers and set theory of course. Maybe I just want to answer if it's uncountable infinity or something to prove that the tree is bigger than the number of roots and trees. It's not just saying that a tree is a transcend space-time of roots and branches.
There is no set theory in GoW lol. And there is no comparison between yggdrasil's size and it's branches no.

Man...This is not the only statement. Read what Planck wrote and the OP.
I am a loyal dog of Klol506 and he already set a good example
I'm just gonna drop what Ultima said and let staff decide on that front:

Me: Ultima, Do you get Low 1-C for encompassing and being infinitely larger than a Low 2-C structure, or a 2-A structure? Because from what the current standards say it's only about encompassing a 4-D structure. It does not specify what kind of 4-D structure it's talking about, Low 2-C or 2-A.

Ultima: Muddy territory, frankly. 2-A is generally a much safer starting point for that, since we don't really accept that there any any jumps in size that are higher than "baseline" 2-A but smaller than Low 1-C (See the standards on the destruction of multiple infinite multiverses); the smallest skip in size at that point is just Tier 1. Meanwhile with Low 2-C we are forced to include a bunch of shit between it and Low 1-C.

Me: I see.

Ultima: Although speaking in terms of raw logic, then I'll note that encompassing an infinitely large structure alone isn't necessarily an infinity higher than it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_line_(topology). Take this thing, for example.
In a way you can say that, compared to the real number line, it extends a lot further.
Since the real number line is made of a countably infinite amount of intervals placed side-by-side (Intervals like, say, [0,1] or [1,2], I'm sure you know what I'm talking about)
While the long line is made of an uncountably infinite number of such intervals.
Despite that "increased" length the long line is still a 1-dimensional object.
It's not 2-D.
So, there being something that says "Yeah the structure is, in fact, larger than what it encompasses" is important.

Me: So there needs to be a direct statement that is akin to like "This structure views those structures as X-sized (Far smaller than it)/insignificant" or similar is absolutely required then? A structure being deemed infinitely big and it encompassing realms but there being no direct comparison like the above wouldn't qualify it for Tier 1, correct?

Ultima: Yeah.

@Maverick_Zero_X @LordGriffin1000 @Elizhaa @Celestial_Pegasus @SamanPatou @Abstractions @Theglassman12 @Emirp sumitpo @LordTracer @LephyrTheRevanchist Alright staff, make conclusions.

He explicitly states that being a small piece amounts to something bigger. Which is not only for tier 1.

And Perhaps we have an example of Jeff Hotel.

He explicitly states that being a small piece amounts to something bigger. Which is not only for tier 1.

And Perhaps we have an example of Jeff Hotel.

Uhhhh... I know that, But there are many verses that go to qualitative superiority with more than one statement and that do not have direct statement but are Low 1-C.

Sounds a bit hyperbolic in my opinion but if we use that...

The tree is holding realms (4-D space-time continuums) on it's branches, said tree and it's branches are stated to transcend space and time, and are infinite in size, I can see it being Low 1-C. What exactly is the main issue/counter-argument?

The tree is holding realms (4-D space-time continuums) on it's branches, said tree and it's branches are stated to transcend space and time, and are infinite in size, I can see it being Low 1-C. What exactly is the main issue/counter-argument?
well ultima said it's not enough for low 1-c due to lack of direct size comparison statement in the game.

well ultima said it's not enough for low 1-c due to lack of direct size comparison statement in the game.
But there is no need for size comparison. If you look at the current Low 1-C list, you'll see many verses that take Low 1-C without this size comparison argument, just. You'll see Low 1-C in verses that take these arguments with similar arguments.

This "size" comparison statement will make something true even more true, not something incomplete or false true.

But there is no need for size comparison. If you look at the current Low 1-C list, you'll see many verses that take Low 1-C without this size comparison argument, just. You'll see Low 1-C in verses that take these arguments with similar arguments.

This "size" comparison statement will make something true even more true, not something incomplete or false true.
yeah, i can see that

It really isn't but aside from that....
The main argument is that the Yggdrasil transcends space-time and has a higher timeline that embeds lower space-times onto itself.

As for counters, I haven't kept up that well with them on this thread.

That's not an issue, going by the tiering page...

Tier 1: Extradimensional​

Characters or objects that can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal.

Low 1-C: Low Complex Multiverse level​

Characters or objects that can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain English.) In terms of "dimensional" scale, this can be equated to 5 and 6-dimensional real coordinate spaces (R ^ 5 to R ^ 6)

The tree outright transcends the space-time of the realms which are 4-D space-time continuums, and hold them on it's branches which are infinite in size.

It even says higher levels or states of existence or levels of infinity. It doesn't say a direct size comparison is needed just that it's one of thing things.

It really isn't but aside from that....
I said a bit (not that it was) and it definitely does sound a bit like hyperbole in my opinion.

Telling what puts yggdrasil in a state of transcend space-time, why is it possible to specify a type of infinity over normal infinity? To me that doesn't make much sense Because tiering system there is a real line(R) to specify the spatial coordinates and use the Real Coordinate Space to indicate the size of the dimensions. which is already a greater number than Infinity and represent unique real numbers within an area which, from the assumption, if the roots are imaginary numbers of yggdrasil (Definition of non-numerical elements) So why doesn't a tree view those roots as non-existent?

Telling what puts yggdrasil in a state of transcend space-time, why is it possible to specify a type of infinity over normal infinity? To me that doesn't make much sense Because tiering system there is a real line(R) to specify the spatial coordinates and use the Real Coordinate Space to indicate the size of the dimensions. which is already a greater number than Infinity and represent unique real numbers within an area which, from the assumption, if the roots are imaginary numbers of yggdrasil (Definition of non-numerical elements) So why doesn't a tree view those roots as non-existent?
For this, a verse must express mathematical statements precisely. If Low 1-C should needed this, most Low 1-C would be nuked. A precise statement is not always needed. Even the size comparison statement isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back