• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noob question about Naruto: How are they so fast?

I've been on a wild goose chase trying to find out exactly why Naruto characters are hypersonic or whatever, and it always seems to be scaling to another character, and quite often it's scaling to a character who doesn't have a page.

Does anyone know where I can find a calc? Preferably one that applies to Gaara?

I don't know people just assume they move slow for us to see. The only speed updgrades we got is from running from one country to another and from the final battles.

P.S. The time they take going to the bathroom, eating and sleeping is not added to the calc, is not added to really old calcs. I mean very old, like the first one's.

Feats suggest they move at Mach 3000. The ones that are reject are the sub-rel to light speed ones because of... inconsistencies. Personally I think they can move much faster than portrayed, but its what ever.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Feats suggest they move at Mach 3000. The ones that are reject are the sub-rel to light speed ones because of... inconsistencies. Personally I think they can move much faster than portrayed, but its what ever.

All animes all faster than portried. Nothing new. Moving on, those calcs can easily be debunked if the old ones have faults in then and are not power-scaling or calc stalking. I suggest we found the first calcs since i don't see them anywhere, i think they have been deleted. For obvious reasons.

Back