• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Part 1 Children Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm not UchihaSlayer. I don't make beautifully formatted OPs, I just get my points across.

Main Calcs​

Main Scaling​

Naruto got smacked by that snake and withstood its blow, and was only decently injured cause of him getting shot through the trees and slamming his back on the final tree.
Naruto scales to that, which means Sasuke scales to that, and every other relevant person who hurt Naruto or Sasuke.

Now for the lower tier characters, they scale to the Sound Ninja.
The Sound Ninja would've gotten shat on by Lee, who was confident he could take them down on his lonesome. They have no reason to scale to his full power from 3 of them getting sent flying from his whirlwind.

But with that feat in mind, it's weird thinking about it.
Those guys withstood the kick from Lee better then one of the FOD bears withstood a kick from Sasuke. Said bear having a 12 ton yield just by moving.
Why the correlation?
Sasuke's canonically physically far weaker than Rock Lee at that point in time.
So withstanding something better from a superior character would make you superior to the inferior chars.
Basically
A > B
B>>>>>>C
A > D
D > C
D being the sound genin, C being the bear, B being Sasuke, A being Lee

Sakura scales for harming Zaku with her kunai and by biting him.
Those who scale to her scale in that manner.
Shikamaru scales to Kin, as he can move with enough force to give Kin a concussion by making her slam her head into a wall.

Gaara's scaling is extremely dumb currently.
Gaara's sand scales to hurting 1st Gate Lee.
Multi-City Block level with Sand (Gaara uses the same sand for offense and his absolute defense. Easily overpowered First Gate Rock Lee while just toying with him[11])
Lee wasn't in first Gate when Gaara started to hurt him.
Right after Lee lands the primary lotus, his body becomes much weaker.
He could barely even move.
He shouldn't scale to him because of that.

Gaara has his own 8-A calc now. He can just scale to that.

Nobody should scale to Lee's feats against Gaara except the Sand Shield and Chidori.
The scaling is based off of the scaling to his Sand Armor, and how Naruto and Sasuke could both crack his sand armor (on their profiles)
It's dumb. Injured Base Lee himself cracked and broke through his sand armor many times.

The damage on the sand armor is ridiculously inconsistent, as when First Gate Lee attacked the sand armor, it was already cracked. Even with the fourth gate's kick, a single genuine hit cracked and crumbled his entire body. It got to the point where he wasn't even punching him anymore, he was just flopping off of him with minimal effort to chip off as much of the armor as possible.

Then the justification for Sasuke scaling to the actual sand itself due to punching apart Gaara's sand shield is just... no.
His sand changes density depending on the form, which means it also changes speed and durability. Sasuke punching through the clone with no feats should hold no merit except maybe scaling above the canonically weak Sand Armor, which everybody hurts.

The Sand Armor shouldn't scale to 1st gate (5x above base) when base was cracking it.

Naruto kicked a weakened Partially Transformed Human Side Gaara in his face.
Two things.
#1, this is Gaara with no sand armor, aka Gaara with no durability feats outside of just scaling to his own attack potency
#2, this form is not amped at all, as with Temari's statement, it's implied that the human side of Gaara remained the same.
#3, Naruto looked at him and said "I don't know if I can handle this mf"
#4, Gaara bodied him with a smack.

Naruto should scale to his bare skin, which scales to his AP, which scales to Temari.
Sasuke will scale to his feats of breaking his sand armor, which scales to his AP, which scales to Temari.

Neji wouldn't upscale now anymore because of his changed value. He doesn't upscale from 92 tons due to Naruto not scaling to 92 tons. He'll scale above the 42 like everyone else.

Values​

12.2 tons​

Zaku, Dosu, Kin, Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, whatever I'm missing

42.1 tons​

Naruto, Sasuke, Lee, Neji, Kiba, Temari, Gaara's Physicals, whatever I'm missing

156.7 tons​

Gaara's Sand, whatever I'm missing

210.23​

1st Gate and above Lee, Sasuke's Chidori, whatever I'm missing

Last edited:
I think it can be argued that Neji's rotation could possibly scale to 1st gate Lee's feats via implication

but I agree otherwise.

bro'sstrengthisn'tinhisapnejiwouldbodyeverybodytherebutnotbecauseofhisapbutbecauseofhisskill
You just used a statement of Tenten saying she didn’t know who’d win between Sasuke and Neji to counter Neji‘s AP being that high… but you’re saying that Lee saying point-blank that Neji is the strongest and implying that he hasn’t beaten him yet is solely a skill statement.

I question your logic-

Mostly agreed, only contentious points for me are the fact that Kin was offguard since she didn't know the wall was behind her, Sasuke is stated to be Gaara's strongest opponent, meaning he scales above Lee, and Lee is very blatantly below Neji without at least the 3rd Gate.
打倒ネジの答えはそのハイスピードコンボ...
main-qimg-9f9c1e723e30f3a1ab92cb356ee5aec2
main-qimg-f078893a5658c6aa150808b7d004a6fd

Mostly agreed, only contentious points for me are the fact that Kin was offguard since she didn't know the wall was behind her, Sasuke is stated to be Gaara's strongest opponent, meaning he scales above Lee, and Lee is very blatantly below Neji without at least the 3rd Gate.
打倒ネジの答えはそのハイスピードコンボ...
main-qimg-9f9c1e723e30f3a1ab92cb356ee5aec2
main-qimg-f078893a5658c6aa150808b7d004a6fd
Man, you got scans for everything

Only contentious points for me are the fact that Kin was offguard since she didn't know the wall was behind her
Was offguard when she took the hit from Lee, also she wasn't off guard per se, just couldn't control her body with large movements
Sasuke is stated to be Gaara's strongest opponent, meaning he scales above Lee
They scale to the same value, Sasuke has ninjutsu and Chidori + the Sharingan which effectively makes him stronger than Lee. Having equal speed and strength with tons of other moves make you stronger
and Lee is very blatantly below Neji without at least the 3rd Gate.
Not in physicals in the slightest

Was offguard when she took the hit from Lee, also she wasn't off guard per se, just couldn't control her body with large movements
Was she? Lee came from right in front of her. And what do you call being offguard if not knowing an attack is coming? Shikamaru even implied he tried to catch her offguard since he planned for her not to notice her position.
main-qimg-a5350bacfecabad836abcaf4651f2d56

They scale to the same value, Sasuke has ninjutsu and Chidori + the Sharingan which effectively makes him stronger than Lee. Having equal speed and strength with tons of other moves make you stronger
I'm referring to Lee with the Gates since he used those against Gaara when he was an opponent. Also Sasuke hadn't used Chidori or any ninjutsu at the point when Gaara considered him his strongest opponent (which the DB states is the reason he wanted to transform, meaning he considered Sasuke with just taijutsu a greater threat than Gated Lee).
Not in physicals in the slightest
So how would Neji defend against 1st Gate Lee if he doesn't scale to him at all?

Last edited:
Was she? Lee came from right in front of her. And what do you call being offguard if not knowing an attack is coming? Shikamaru even implied he tried to catch her offguard since he planned for her not to notice her position.
main-qimg-a5350bacfecabad836abcaf4651f2d56
You can come in front of somebody from a specific angle at a high speed to where they won't see you.
Also you're mistaking offguard with not aware of surroundings. She was about to defend against Shuriken flying towards her face, she was on guard.
I'm referring to Lee with the Gates since he used those against Gaara when he was an opponent. Also Sasuke hadn't used Chidori or any ninjutsu at the point when Gaara considered him his strongest opponent (which the DB states is the reason he wanted to transform, meaning he considered Sasuke with just taijutsu a greater threat than Gated Lee).
Gaara has never verbally stated he was his strongest opponent, also he has the sharingan again so that's that
So how would Neji defend against 1st Gate Lee if he doesn't scale to him at all?
Gentle Fist. Can deadass just one tap Lee

You can come in front of somebody from a specific angle at a high speed to where they won't see you.
Ehhhh the way he's positioned she should've been able to see him.
0051-018.png

Also you're mistaking offguard with not aware of surroundings. She was about to defend against Shuriken flying towards her face, she was on guard.
Even if you're in a battle, if you're not bracing yourself for a specific attack it's gonna do more damage than if you do.
Gaara has never verbally stated he was his strongest opponent, also he has the sharingan again so that's that
Uh yeah ik, I'm talking about the databook which talks about his thoughts. And Sasuke hadn't used the Sharingan by the time Gaara started the transformation process either 😭
Gentle Fist. Can deadass just one tap Lee
Not if he can't touch him, which he can't since even Base Lee is faster than Neji
main-qimg-cab5ef303aaadec00186bf8613599229

Idk if Neji's necessarily relative to 1st Gate Lee with just taijutsu AP, but at the very least he should scale with Rotation.

Ehhhh the way he's positioned she should've been able to see him.
0051-018.png

Even if you're in a battle, if you're not bracing yourself for a specific attack it's gonna do more damage than if you do.
It looks like he kicked her in her face and nobody there noticed him
Uh yeah ik, I'm talking about the databook which talks about his thoughts. And Sasuke hadn't used the Sharingan by the time Gaara started the transformation process either 😭
Databook... never talked about his thoughts. It just said he struggled with his strongest opponent.
Not if he can't touch him, which he can't since even Base Lee is faster than Neji
main-qimg-cab5ef303aaadec00186bf8613599229
You don't need to be as fast/faster than someone to tag them I hope you know that, especially a speedster on the level of Lee
Idk if Neji's necessarily relative to 1st Gate Lee with just taijutsu AP, but at the very least he should scale with Rotation.
I'm not against that

Yeah, Sasuke literally doesn't use the Sharingan against Gaara until he uses Chidori since he needs it to make sure Chidori's tunnel vision doesn't screw him over. Other than that Sasuke was bullying him with just his base stats.

It looks like he kicked her in her face and nobody there noticed him
That's just a speed feat
Databook... never talked about his thoughts. It just said he struggled with his strongest opponent.
Yeah it's saying that he desired possession form because Sasuke was his strongest opponent.
You don't need to be as fast/faster than someone to tag them I hope you know that, especially a speedster on the level of Lee
But you'd be pretty hard pressed to tag someone 5x faster than you.
I'm not against that
W

That's just a speed feat
Ok, a speed feat for him, something that they couldn't notice, so it's a speed feat for him and they were offguard
Yeah it's saying that he desired possession form because Sasuke was his strongest opponent.
No, he didn't.
It says that Sasuke was his strongest opponent yes.
It says he wished to transform cause of Sasuke yes.
It didn't say he wished to transform because Sasuke was his strongest opponent.
They just say his strongest opponent as a sub in for Sasuke.
It's like saying "Naruto used his rasengan against his strongest enemy ever" it's not saying "he chose to use rasengan because he's against his strongest enemy ever"
It's not saying Sasuke's the strongest ever as the cause to his transformation. He's using it as an alias for Sasuke.

It's like saying "the yellow flash was born in Konoha" and interpreting it as "he gained his title as the yellow flash in Konoha" when a picture next to it shows him as a baby. It's just a title sub in.

Is he his strongest enemy that we've seen at that point? Yes. Is it specifically cause of your reasoning? No
But you'd be pretty hard pressed to tag someone 5x faster than you.
Gaara managed to react to and disappear from Lee while he was pile-driving him who's 5x faster than him

Ok, a speed feat for him, something that they couldn't notice, so it's a speed feat for him and they were offguard
Or
No, he didn't.
It says that Sasuke was his strongest opponent yes.
It says he wished to transform cause of Sasuke yes.
It didn't say he wished to transform because Sasuke was his strongest opponent.
They just say his strongest opponent as a sub in for Sasuke.
It's like saying "Naruto used his rasengan against his strongest enemy ever" it's not saying "he chose to use rasengan because he's against his strongest enemy ever"
It's not saying Sasuke's the strongest ever as the cause to his transformation. He's using it as an alias for Sasuke.

It's like saying "the yellow flash was born in Konoha" and interpreting it as "he gained his title as the yellow flash in Konoha" when a picture next to it shows him as a baby. It's just a title sub in.

Is he his strongest enemy that we've seen at that point? Yes. Is it specifically cause of your reasoning? No
Context. Why would it mention him being his strongest opponent in relation to him being at a disadvantage and needing possession if it's not saying he was the strongest with what he'd done? That'd be like if Goku called Beerus his strongest opponent ever even though he'd fought with far less power than most DBS villains. Also at bare minimum even if you say the statement takes all of Sasuke's abilities into account, that'd scale Chidori>4th Gate Lee's AP, so still an upscale.
Gaara managed to react to and disappear from Lee while he was pile-driving him who's 5x faster than him
Because Lee shut his eyes and temporarily stopped.

Or

Context. Why would it mention him being his strongest opponent in relation to him being at a disadvantage and needing possession if it's not saying he was the strongest with what he'd done? That'd be like if Goku called Beerus his strongest opponent ever even though he'd fought with far less power than most DBS villains. Also at bare minimum even if you say the statement takes all of Sasuke's abilities into account, that'd scale Chidori>4th Gate Lee's AP, so still an upscale.
"That'd be like if Goku called Beerus his strongest opponent ever"
No, because Gaara never called him his strongest opponent.
The databook did. Gaara made no opinion.
Because Lee shut his eyes and temporarily stopped.
He didn't temporarily stop a pile drive, and moving at a speed 5x what you're used to doesn't make sense.

Naruto threads are annoying. Make a thread involving dozens of chars and instead we get stuck on scaling about 1 person.

I'd be fine on scaling him above 3rd-4th-5th gate with Chidori due to piercing the super dense shield when his sand lowered the impact of his primary lotus
But I see no solid reason to scale base Sasuke to any form of Lee

"That'd be like if Goku called Beerus his strongest opponent ever"
No, because Gaara never called him his strongest opponent.
The databook did. Gaara made no opinion.
KT Im a little confused on the issue, are you saying that unless the charecter says it themself the WOG doesent matter for strength statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back