• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NARUTO DISCUSSION RULE

Hi I am relatively new to this wiki and this is my first post even. I noticed the naruto verse has a particular ban on creating threads on the tso erasing minato soul arm. I was particular confused and decided to go through the reasons and thread for this extensively. It seems the reason boils down to the fact that tso nullify ninjustu so it simp cut the binding of the edo tensei to minato arm soul and the soul went to the pure lands. I find that interpretation very confusing coz in naruto anything happening with the souls is always visually depicted. Every scenario even death reaper seal and so on. Even the 2 times edo tensei was released there was visual depiction showing this both before and after. Seems odd that if that happened kishimoto won't depicts such important information about something like that happening. But my main question though is was madara chakra rods considered when this was talked about?

Basically I'm talking about the chakra rods he used Normally as an edo. They are just a low budget tso. Make sense since madara technically has a low level six path chakra from merging his and hashirama. The rods were shown to nullify ninjustu as when obito was becoming a jinjuriki and sasuke was trying to stop him madara used the rods to nullify the amaterasu sasuke shot at him. So they have the same properties of nullifying ninjustu. But the did not have the effect that tso had on edo tensei. Madara uses them on both hashirama and tobirama. Hell tobirama was stabbed in like 10 places including his brain. Seems to me that if nullifying ninjustu causes that process then tobirama should have been gone by then. Doesn't this mean the property is particularly different from nullifying ninjustu ? Just wanna know people's thoughts on this

When have the rods ever been shown to nullify Ninjutsu? Even Pain uses the same rods and didn't nullify Ninjutsu with it. Also the scene you're using is from the Anime which this site doesn't use as primary cannon.

When have the rods ever been shown to nullify Ninjutsu? Even Pain uses the same rods and didn't nullify Ninjutsu with it. Also the scene you're using is from the Anime which this site doesn't use as primary cannon.
I did state it though. When sasuke shot obito with amaterasu arrow when he was trying to prevent madara from using obito to revive himself. Madara sent the rods and they nullified amaterasu. I don't actually know how to put images. I would have done so, I didn't use any anime content

Madara and pain rods are different. Completely different. Pains rods are just normal chakra rods, madara actually has six path chakra in some way so it makes sense for him to mimic the properties. I'm pretty sure a normal person can touch pain rods, hinata did so but both tobirama and hashirama were vehemently against sasuke even touching the rods just like tso

I do think the manga lets clear that because Chakra is made with spiritual energy, soul is part of chakra example Third using shinigami jutsu to take Orochimaru's soul, we saw that he was unable to completely drag the full soul out of Orochimaru's body but taking his arms away made it impossible for him to use his hands, to null the jutsu he would have to destroy the soul otherwise he would regenerate since the soul would still be there, it would be no different from cutting of the arm of an edo tensei the soul is still there so the body would regenerate. Edo tense idoesnt make a body made of energy to put a soul it uses a real body and just puts the soul on the sacrified body.
So i do disagree with the decision they made regarding TSO but i guess the rule at the time made sense because of multiple threads with the same arguments.

I do think the manga lets clear that because Chakra is made with spiritual energy, soul is part of chakra example Third using shinigami jutsu to take Orochimaru's soul, we saw that he was unable to completely drag the full soul out of Orochimaru's body but taking his arms away made it impossible for him to use his hands, to null the jutsu he would have to destroy the soul otherwise he would regenerate since the soul would still be there, it would be no different from cutting of the arm of an edo tensei the soul is still there so the body would regenerate. Edo tense idoesnt make a body made of energy to put a soul it uses a real body and just puts the soul on the sacrified body.
So i do disagree with the decision they made regarding TSO but i guess the rule at the time made sense because of multiple threads with the same arguments.
Well their arguments were. As it cuts the arm of it also nullifying the ninjustu hence the edo tensei bind to the soul arm then the soul just went back to the pure lands. Not only was that arguments flawed coz we would have seen a visual representation of that( it is always shown in naruto) , I also brought up madara rods nullifying ninjustu but incapable of doing same to edo to show that it has nothing to do with nullifying ninjustu

Well their arguments were. As it cuts the arm of it also nullifying the ninjustu hence the edo tensei bind to the soul arm then the soul just went back to the pure lands. Not only was that arguments flawed coz we would have seen a visual representation of that( it is always shown in naruto) , I also brought up madara rods nullifying ninjustu but incapable of doing same to edo to show that it has nothing to do with nullifying ninjustu
The rule they make is to prevent threads that keep using the same arguments you should ask a staff member present your argument as ask if you can make a content revision thread on that, if your arguments are new im sure they will give it a chance for debate

The rule they make is to prevent threads that keep using the same arguments you should ask a staff member present your argument as ask if you can make a content revision thread on that, if your arguments are new im sure they will give it a chance for debate
Who are the staff members for naruto verse and how do I message them

I did state it though. When sasuke shot obito with amaterasu arrow when he was trying to prevent madara from using obito to revive himself. Madara sent the rods and they nullified amaterasu. I don't actually know how to put images. I would have done so, I didn't use any anime content
The Manga scene only shows them clashing, nothing about nullifying.
Madara and pain rods are different. Completely different. Pains rods are just normal chakra rods, madara actually has six path chakra in some way so it makes sense for him to mimic the properties. I'm pretty sure a normal person can touch pain rods, hinata did so but both tobirama and hashirama were vehemently against sasuke even touching the rods just like tso
Their rods are similar. Madara having six paths chakra only made it that they can negate the regeneration of Edo-Tensei. Although this isn't on the profiles, definitely should be addressed. If they were minature TSO's, they would be deconstructing and turning people to dust on each direct hit. We know that's not the case since Sakura got stabbed and we even see the blood on the rod. The only difference between them is their paralyze effect is higher because of this.

Their rods are similar. Madara having six paths chakra only made it that they can negate the regeneration of Edo-Tensei. Although this isn't on the profiles, definitely should be addressed. If they were minature TSO's, they would be deconstructing and turning people to dust on each direct hit. We know that's not the case since Sakura got stabbed and we even see the blood on the rod. The only difference between them is their paralyze effect is higher because of this.
It's already accepted the user can turn on and off its effects.

I made that Discussion Rule after disproving the notion that TSO can erase souls and having to disprove the same arguments repeatedly.

Your "evidence" are the Black Receivers... which aren't TSO and don't actually "nullify" Ninjutsu. They're Chakra Disruptors as they receive Chakra from their creator to disrupt Chakra into the target they are inserted.

There is no "nullification" actually occurring with Black Receivers.

The Discussion Rule will remain.

I made that Discussion Rule after disproving the notion that TSO can erase souls and having to disprove the same arguments repeatedly.

Your "evidence" are the Black Receivers... which aren't TSO and don't actually "nullify" Ninjutsu. They're Chakra Disruptors as they receive Chakra from their creator to disrupt Chakra into the target they are inserted.

There is no "nullification" actually occurring with Black Receivers.

The Discussion Rule will remain.
They aren't tso but that's aside the point. The point was nullifying ninjustu won't allow you to be able to do what obito and madara did to minato. Also what do you mean they don't nullify ninjustu. I am talking of madara six path chakra rods. They were shown to nullify and even completely erase sasuke amaterasu

The manga scene only showed them clash but as far as I know the anime is secondary canon and can be used to expand on stuff . The anime shows the rods completely erase them.

Also your other point is mute, you can turn off and on the effects , the user has full control over it so saying it would turn people to dust on contact is illogical. And I never said they were minature tso. I simply said they mimic, I even used the term low budget. Meaning they don't really have all the abilities to tso. Just some. You are addressing something irrelevant to my question. My question was if nullifying ninjustu didn't allow madara black rods to detach edo then how does it do so with tso?

I am talking of madara six path chakra rods. They were shown to nullify and even completely erase sasuke amaterasu
If you're referring to Edo Madara then no. They're not six paths rods.
Madara didn't get six paths anything until he became Juubi jinchuriki
Those appear to be the regular chakra receivers

If you're referring to Edo Madara then no. They're not six paths rods.
Madara didn't get six paths anything until he became Juubi jinchuriki
Those appear to be the regular chakra receivers
Madara already had six path chakra when he awakened his rinnengan. It's made pretty clear. And I don't think they are tso. And they don't behave like regular chakra recievers. Let's compare to pain own. Pain own were never shown to nullify ninjustu and anyone could actually touch it . Pretty sure hinata was holding it just fine and even broke some off. Naruto also did same thing too. But both tobirama and hashirama specifically told sasuke not to touch madara rods. Kinda sounds like what they say for tso too. Tobirama was very shocked that sasuke could even touch it when he revived and concluded something drastic must have happened to him when he died. And the rods actually negated edo regen. So tbh they aren't just normal chakra rods. It is the nullifying of ninjustu and negating edo regen that they do that made me think that if nullify ninjustu is all it takes then tobirama stabbed to his brain with a rod that nullifies ninjustu and also nulls his regen then he should have been sent straight to the pure lands just like minato arms.

Madara already had six path chakra when he awakened his rinnengan. It's made pretty clear. And I don't think they are tso. And they don't behave like regular chakra recievers. Let's compare to pain own. Pain own were never shown to nullify ninjustu and anyone could actually touch it . Pretty sure hinata was holding it just fine and even broke some off. Naruto also did same thing too. But both tobirama and hashirama specifically told sasuke not to touch madara rods. Kinda sounds like what they say for tso too. Tobirama was very shocked that sasuke could even touch it when he revived and concluded something drastic must have happened to him when he died. And the rods actually negated edo regen. So tbh they aren't just normal chakra rods. It is the nullifying of ninjustu and negating edo regen that they do that made me think that if nullify ninjustu is all it takes then tobirama stabbed to his brain with a rod that nullifies ninjustu and also nulls his regen then he should have been sent straight to the pure lands just like minato arms.
Just a little mistake here Naruto touching Pain's rods should not be used as an example as he was using senjutsu which not even TSO can actually null

Just a little mistake here Naruto touching Pain's rods should not be used as an example as he was using senjutsu which not even TSO can actually null
It's not a mistake. Pretty sure minato was flowing with senjustu when madara took off his arm. Tso would still affect you even if you have sage mode. The black rods also affected hashirama too even with his sage mode. Just that tso can not null Senjustu attacks. Does not give the wielders immunity

It's not a mistake. Pretty sure minato was flowing with senjustu when madara took off his arm. Tso would still affect you even if you have sage mode. The black rods also affected hashirama too even with his sage mode. Just that tso can not null Senjustu attacks. Does not give the wielders immunity
He wasnt

Back