• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-stop anos match but little more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
also I don't think Alduin is non smurf because:
Range: At least Universal+ offensively (Can destroy the whole timeline of Nirn), up to High Hyperversal non-offensively (Can travel from Nirn to Sovngarde with ease)

Alduin will sleep because Anos's hax forces him to do that,Alduin will not sleep due to being tired so infinite stamina is useless
No , his sleep it just sleep induce , can he forced somthing that don't need to sleep and never tiered to rest ? I thought no.

Most everyone on TES and their mom can interact with NEP 2

It can also be seen as how all gods, heroes, aedra etc. Fought numi which is NEP 2
I’m eating right now, so I’ll be busy. But literally nobody fought Numi. He shows up, literally instantly killed everyone with a single word, and then he was convinced to kill himself. Everything that tried to even get close to him got completely god stomped. Also even if any god did interact with him, why would that scale to Alduin. He was dead way before any of that stuff happened and had nothing to do with it.

I’m eating right now, so I’ll be busy. But literally nobody fought Numi. He shows up, literally instantly killed everyone with a single word, and then he was convinced to kill himself. Everything that tried to even get close to him got completely god stomped. Also even if any god did interact with him, why would that scale to Alduin. He was dead way before any of that stuff happened and had nothing to do with it.
Start of it "all heroes, gods etada fought numi, what was left was the body's of all of them who oppose him"

Look at nasu every servant can touch NEP type 2 because they're servant , alduin is also god i don't see why it wrost.

Yes, his demonic eyes of ruin is 3D. And what about his chaotic eyes? Is it also 3D? Cuz Low 2C Anos has still access to chaotic eyes having low 2C AP. I think he cut the Abyss of craving with his chaotic eyes, and it is nowhere mentioned Anos lost control of his previous chaotic eyes.
Anos eyes are 3-D only

Yes, jis demonic eyes of ruin is 3D. And what about his chaotic eyes? Is it also 3D? Cuz Low 2C Anos has still access to chaotic eyes having low 2C AP. I think he cut the Abyss of craving with his chaotic eyes, and it is nowhere mentioned Anos lost control of his chaotic eyes.
Low 2-C AP doesnt means that all hax are 4-D

But it destroyed a 4D structure on a low 2C scale. "The abyss of craving.", which is a universe with low 2C tier acc. to cosmology of Maou Gokuin.
That's was with Eyes of Chaotic Destruction... Not with Eyes of Ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back