• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-stop anos match but little more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, about the thread, it seems that Anos Stomps.... Wahhhh I didn't see that coming

i mean when you have characters like Reinhard from Shinza/Dies Irae (when he was actually still broken), Rimuru from Slime, and Yogiri from ID being damn broken, ofc people will want to make matches with them.

And that ofc leads to some people just not liking them.

Isn't this dragon from elder scrolls?. Cause if it is I wouldn't be surprised if the dragon stomps. But from what is seen in it's profile I don't think so.

i mean when you have characters like Reinhard from Shinza/Dies Irae (when he was actually still broken), Rimuru from Slime, and Yogiri from ID being damn broken, ofc people will want to make matches with them.

And that ofc leads to some people just not liking them.
Well, somehow or another more people will know Anos, and there will be more and more threads to make him stronger.

Anu vs Ano-s = Anos turning Anus into Anu turning Ano-s in to ****

I'm not super into TES lore so I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a fair matchup. Hopefully the forums can update with a tag filter option so I can never see wish fulfillment death manipping Yogurt on my feed again

I'm not super into TES lore so I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a fair matchup. Hopefully the forums can update with a tag filter option so I can never see wish fulfillment death manipping Yogurt on my feed again
Apparently the dragon as high hyperversal range maybe for a reason?.

I've been asked to close this since it's a stomp.

Edit: I've been asked to reopen this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back