• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-stop anos match but little more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple eyes we see in volume 4 in Anos vs Avos might be surpressed to the max eyes of chaotic destruction but the only problem i see with this theory is that Anos currently has only 1 eye of chaotic destruction and purple eyes have been shown to be in both eyes.

Eyes od chaos destruction having the same haxes as eyes of ruin but on larger scale probably isn't a thing duo to have they have been created. Anos and Aberneyu exchanged their eyes(beasically Anos currently has one devine eye of destruction(Aberneyu's eyes) and one eye of chaotic destruction(Anos original eyes) the same goes for Aberneyu) when Aberneyu got turned into a castel. Duo to those two eyes not being compatible with each other they created new eyes for Anos and those eyes are eyes of ruin.
So Anos has just one of the eyes Witt 4-D Hax isn't It?

Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction: The original demon eyes of Anos before he suppressed and later replaced them with the much weaker Demon Eyes of Destruction. The essence of these eyes is destruction, and it possesses unfathomable power that destroys even the indestructible. Merely the opening of these eyes will cause the entire world to collapse. The Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction is capable of destroying reason, order and principles. If there's a contradiction between the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction and the principles that must be destroyed, Anos will win unilaterally. Due to how chaotic and destructive these eyes were, Anos suppressed its power to the limit and never used them, eventually obtaining the much more reasonable Demon Eyes of Purple Destruction, which destroys order. Later on, Anos is able to use the Demon Eyes of Destruction while still having access to the Demon Eyes of Chaotic Destruction.

So Anos has just one of the eyes Witt 4-D Hax isn't It?
Peobably but purple eyes could maybe be 4D power null duo to them nulling Venuzdnoa and i think Graham's scythe as well or it could be just a bunch of resistences for Anos but this all should just go into CRT. I'll leave this to ImZeroNull he understands this much better then i do. Anos also can't use devine eyes of destruction.

Conceptual and law manipulation that scales above venuzdonoa and chaos manipulation.
He also has the other stuff such as Passive Deconstruction, Mindhax, added??

I mean, they still there but aren't 4-D as the ones that you mentioned isn't It?

I mean, they still there but aren't 4-D as the ones that you mentioned isn't It?
They should be 4-D with Eyes of chaotic destruction

Deconstruction mindhax and sleep come from his eyes of ruin. And yea they are still there and they should be 3D.

Alduin doesn't resist Law Manip.
Anos can use his Law Manip and Concept Manip separately, and resisting one =/= resisting the other.
Anos' body puppetry is always active, but he still needs to speak for it to take affect.
His paralysis is a situational passive, so it shouldn't really be used here.
Anos' blood corrosion is always active and can at least corrode a world, but you actually need to get in contact with the blood for it to take affect.
Having infinite stamine =/= resistance to sleep manip. Infinite stamine means you can't naturally get tired. Unless Alduin's physiology makes it impossible to sleep, he can still be affected by sleep manip.

Alduin doesn't resist Law Manip.
Anos can use his Law Manip and Concept Manip separately, and resisting one =/= resisting the other.
Anos' body puppetry is always active, but he still needs to speak for it to take affect.
His paralysis is a situational passive, so it shouldn't really be used here.
Anos' blood corrosion is always active and can at least corrode a world, but you actually need to get in contact with the blood for it to take affect.
Having infinite stamine =/= resistance to sleep manip. Infinite stamine means you can't naturally get tired. Unless Alduin's physiology makes it impossible to sleep, he can still be affected by sleep manip.
Alduin has resistance to Thum which is a combination of concept hax, law hax, reality hax, info hax, sound hax

Alduin has resistance to Thum which is a combination of concept hax, law hax, reality hax, info hax, sound hax
Not on his profile, so currently he doesn't resist it.

**Also, if Alduin isn't a smurf with some Tier 1 abilities and resistances, then he won't be able to resist Anos' uncountable above baseline potency law & concept manip.

Last edited:
Why should I show you scans of something that has already been accepted? Anos had to deep his magic to affect the inhabitants of the depper layers and overwhelm them, as they seemed to be immune to his magic, that you don't want to read what is in the profile is not my fault.

Till I see it shown,or feats or stated I can agree till then. Only shown to work on fooders
Anos could easily destroy a <Jio Graze> with a single <Grega> (weak fire ability), and he used a small amount of magic, cuz he did it casually, he was just messing around with Sasha and the others fodders, so, do u think that a <Grega> being able to destroy a <Jio Graze> isnt a proof about Anos being able to turn the potency of his powers way more powerful if he use more amount of magic?

Screenshot_20210517-115501_Chrome.jpg

@Teezar

HE HAS TWO EYES:
DEMONIC EYES OF RUIN(weakened version, 3D in nature, has 3D haxes,but can destroy abstract powers like time and magic formations).
DEMONIC EYES OF CHAOS(stronger version, is 4D itself and has 4D haxes).
Damn, are some translation translate it into chaos or what? Because the purple one names i know is demon eyes of confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back