• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-stop anos match but little more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about whether he can or his opening, Anos will regen cause Alduin can't neg his regen so if Alduin want to win he would have to stay there and kill Anos repeatedly to win via incap. Whether Alduin have enough patient to do so is what i'm asking.

I'm not talking about whether he can or his opening, Anos will regen cause Alduin can't neg his regen so if Alduin want to win he would have to stay there and kill Anos repeatedly to win via incap. Whether Alduin have enough patient to do so is what i'm asking.
As op as anos is he doesn't have infinite stamina so he will pass out eventually

Starting the battle with anos if alduin doesnt die to passives hel start with the shout does anos survive?
Idkhow i feel about alduin constantly shouting at anos
He might switch it up although thi is my game logic

Starting the battle with anos if alduin doesnt die to passives hel start with the shout does anos survive?
Aludin has infinite stamina and a incredibly high intellect and he knows his shouts are his best weapons

Anos can regenerate. If he gets a chance to act can't Anos' eyes chaos hax Aludin?

Problem is continuosly regen from having his source destroyed isn't painful, heck he barely even flinch at all when his source where repeatedly destroyed in novel, so Alduin have to stay there and continuosly shout at him for vsbattle wiki standard of 24 hour to win and i highly doubt someone with his personality is going to be able to do it, best he can do is 12 hour and he would drop it and use something else to stall for time before he return and kill him again like time slow.

Is there any text/lore of a alduin fight is he contantly shouting?
No but since he can sense his opponent power he would know that tonal magic is his best choice and go with it, which lead to the situation i mention above.

Edit: he is cocky but he isn't cocky enough to not know the power difference between him and Anos.

I haven’t read much of the thread, just want to say Anos stomps. Alduin isn’t a smurf at all. Also neither are any of the main characters, people just like to wank them to the high heavens (seriously the Dovahkiin lost or had massive difficulty to purely superior ap 4 times in canon yet people think he has high 1-B passives, somehow).

Well he does have infinite stamina if it was bloodlusted sure
but it sorta feels ooc for alduin to shout eternally at anos

Most of my argument for aludin is not even based on him being a smurf anyway it's based on his hde, resistances and type 5 immortality which the wiki states he has

Ok just to clarify this:

All of Anos's Passives:

1. Sleep manipulation.

2.Law manipulation.

3.Conceptual manipulation type 3.

4.Sleep manipulation.

5.Death manipulation (Anynone who senses his Magic Power will die).

6.Fear manipulation (Anyone who se senses his aura or just hears his words Will feel fear).

7.Paralysis Inducement & sense manipulation (Can paralyze the senses of others by emitting his magic power).

8.Body Puppetry: His words can compel others to follow his orders.

9.Mind manipulation: Can destroy his opponent's Mind with the Demon eyes of destruction just by looking at them, just a little glance.

10.Power Nullification (Has an always active anti-magic field around him. Disturbed the magic flow around Sasha to disable her ability to fly. Can destroy magic with his Demon Eyes of Destruction, making it the ultimate anti-magic ability).

11.Corrosion inducement: As Anos's Blood corrodes the entire world.

I haven’t read much of the thread, just want to say Anos stomps. Alduin isn’t a smurf at all. Also neither are any of the main characters, people just like to wank them to the high heavens (seriously the Dovahkiin lost or had massive difficulty to purely superior ap 4 times in canon yet people think he has high 1-B passives, somehow).
Oh no, it's him

Ok just to clarify this:

All of Anos's Passives:

1. Sleep manipulation.

2.Law manipulation.

4.Sleep manipulation.

6.Fear manipulation (Anyone who se senses his aura or just hears his words Will feel fear).

7.Paralysis Inducement & sense manipulation (Can paralyze the senses of others by emitting his magic power).

9.Mind manipulation: Can destroy his opponent's Mind with the Demon eyes of destruction just by looking at them, just a little glance.

10.Power Nullification (Has an always active anti-magic field around him. Disturbed the magic flow around Sasha to disable her ability to fly. Can destroy magic with his Demon Eyes of Destruction, making it the ultimate anti-magic ability).

Most of them seem not.

Tonal magic can add their voice to the song of creation which is the foundation of the Aurbis which is a 1-A structure that contain both Oblivion and Mundus and all of the being within it if my exposure to all the previous thread is right, which mean Anos get incaped as long as Alduin breath cause dragon word is in and of itself shout and Anos have no concept resistance on that level and due to Aurbis containing NEP type2 Alduin would also be able to destroy his source but he would keep regen anyway so incon Anos can't do anything if he just get obliterated and Alduin haven't shown to negate high-godly, of course this is all assuming that my assumption on tonal magic is correct.
Not mentioned in their profile. We debate based on their profiles only.

Ok just to clarify this:

All of Anos's Passives:

1. Sleep manipulation.

2.Law manipulation.

4.Sleep manipulation.

8,7 and 11 are not passive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back