• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-stop anos match but little more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah , i wanna say about alduin advantge (idk can be wincon or stomp)
-He has resistance to type 2 concept
-information maip of which more fundamental than concept
-AP 22× above baseline

-AP 22× above baseline
If this is it then this is still probably a stomp. He can’t deal with Anos NEP Type 2 source.

-AP 22× above baseline
Too, bad, I don't see any of these on his profile. Also nowhere is mentioned about his cm2 feats.

Too, bad, I don't see any of these on his profile. Also nowhere is mentioned about his cm2 feats.
Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing, erasing and adding to the Song of Creation itself
This is type 2

If this is it then this is still probably a stomp. He can’t deal with Anos NEP Type 2 source.
in coda every gods can fought against numidium , if we scale this with fate logic alduin who's also god should do the same.
They didn't wrote on his profile but in cosmology , information was formed everything include type 2
other abilities can incap

how does information manip work?

won't help much because of Anos's immortality+high godly regen

-Information alteration and can destroy in some extend
- alduin can devour him and got voided eternally.

-Information alteration and can destroy in some extend
More details about information alteration,I mean what happens when Anos’s information is altered,and what action is needed to use this hax?
- alduin can devour him and got voided eternally
Anos can resist EE and has high godly regen so he can’t be voided,also what’s stop Anos from haxxing Alduin before that?

More details about information alteration,I mean what happens when Anos’s information is altered,and what action is needed to use this hax?

Anos can resist EE and has high godly regen so he can’t be voided,also what’s stop Anos from haxxing Alduin before that?
Anos source is the most fundamental aspect for him, and beings which can interact with his source, like Evansmana can only destroy his source. But tell me if information is altered normally, what happens to the target? I am asking about the consequences. Will memories gets erased. Will the genetic information gets altered?

Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing, erasing and adding to the Song of Creation itself
This is type 2
Couldn't understand. Tell me in simpler terms, that what will be consequences of using it against the target?

if you've played skyrim, when the dragon born shouts his roar atleast has causality, matter, info, sound, cm2 manip and depending on the shout it has other varying affects is what i got someone correct me 🤷‍♂️

if you've played skyrim, when the dragon born shouts his roar atleast has causality, matter, info, sound, cm2 manip and depending on the shout it has other varying affects is what i got someone correct me 🤷‍♂️
Yeah basically

Correctly but add more information in godly scale can desine individual information and rewrite thier history itself.

Tonal magic can add their voice to the song of creation which is the foundation of the Aurbis which is a 1-A structure that contain both Oblivion and Mundus and all of the being within it if my exposure to all the previous thread is right, which mean Anos get incaped as long as Alduin breath cause dragon word is in and of itself shout and Anos have no concept resistance on that level and due to Aurbis containing NEP type2 Alduin would also be able to destroy his source but he would keep regen anyway so incon Anos can't do anything if he just get obliterated and Alduin haven't shown to negate high-godly, of course this is all assuming that my assumption on tonal magic is correct.

Tonal magic can add their voice to the song of creation which is the foundation of the Aurbis which is a 1-A structure that contain both Oblivion and Mundus and all of the being within it if my exposure to all the previous thread is right, which mean Anos get incaped as long as Alduin breath cause dragon word is in and of itself shout and Anos have no concept resistance on that level and due to Aurbis containing NEP type2 Alduin would also be able to destroy his source but he would keep regen anyway so incon Anos can't do anything if he just get obliterated and Alduin haven't shown to negate high-godly, of course this is all assuming that my assumption on tonal magic is correct.
If aludin can destroys anos's source he can incap via higher ap I think

Mind, conceptual manipulation type 2, Deconstruction, sleep manip, Death manipulation (anyone who sense his magic Power will die), and Law manipulation.
Aludin resists all of those expect death manipulation but type 5 immortality and hde should make up for that and can his sleep manipulation work on hde beings

Aludin resists all of those expect death manipulation but type 5 immortality and hde should make up for that and can his sleep manipulation work on hde beings
He actually don't resist law manip if the profile is to believe and he does have death manip resistance on the profile.

His law manipulation seems to work similarly to his concept manipulation so probably gets resisted

Mind, conceptual manipulation type 2, Deconstruction, sleep manip, Death manipulation (anyone who sense his magic Power will die), and Law manipulation.
What ? I read MG for a while and never saw that he used those passive at least he need to activate his eye.

Out of Anos passives it seems like only law manipulation will work because it is 4D but it comes from venuzdonoa so he needs to take it out first.

Anos can't do anything but is it in-character for Alduin to stay there for all eternity to talkshit and breath on Anos?

Oh forgot he also has fear manipulation, the reasons are the same as Death manipulation, you just get Haxxed by sensing his Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back