• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

It would be nice, but I think for something like this we have to put it in the "Suggestions for improvements"

maybe like this:

After advancing these 2 thread:
"this thread linked"
"the other thread linked"
I would like to ask to do something like this "wikipedia link of the wikiproject" to take this to the next step. Since "insert reasons why this is a good idea"
Thank you for reading.
Well, I made the suggestion. They turned it down, as they didn't want to come off as trying to force users to work on these. I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but it's understandable.

Well, I made the suggestion. They turned it down, as they didn't want to come off as trying to force users to work on these. I didn't mean for it to come off like that, but it's understandable.
I decided to ask for something more specific, now we will have to see what happens
if you think about it a bit "Non-existent franchises on the wiki" had no chance as it was only non-existent verses on the wiki that some would like to see
but I think something could still be done with "Franchises forgotten by the wiki" or at least with those verses that are outdated

I think io games like moomoo.io and deeeeep.io would be really cool to have.
Moomoo.io has some low level hax and a preparation user in the player.

Deeeeep.io is a interesting verse which while mostly underwater it has several status effect causing, stat lowering, and raising abilities however most of the verse would be hard to calculate do to weird sizes.

Illbleed is an Obscure and crazy Dreamcast Survival Horror Game, it has some pretty decent feats like the Main cast taking a Animatronic Tree with a face swiping at them at full force and surviving, I’d just love a profile for this Dude for the heck of it, Zodick the Hellhog

image0.png

Illbleed is an Obscure and crazy Dreamcast Survival Horror Game, it has some pretty decent feats like the Main cast taking a Animatronic Tree with a face swiping at them at full force and surviving, I’d just love a profile for this Dude for the heck of it, Zodick the Hellhog

image0.png
I've been wanting to play this. it looks so wild.

Also I want to attempt to make Blaseball on the wiki. but it might be difficult, the good thing is that all the players should scale to each other because they're based on RNG

If we're gonna suggest Illbleed, can I also recommend Blue Stinger? It's another weird horror game made by the same creator.

Speaking of "made by the same creator", the writer of Monster Musume also wrote another Monster Girl manga called 12 Beast. It seemed to be slightly more action-oriented, so I think we can get away with adding it, too.

Sousou no Frieren. A really nice manga of 55 chapters as of today. I already started working on it but if you're interested in helping me feel free to contact me here (and even if you don't care about helping me, just read it you won't regret it)

Valkyrie Profile and the Star Ocean are pretty popular JRPGs from Tri-Ace that have 0 pages on this wiki, I've tried building the verse here but it's very slow going on top of helping others with different verses. Honestly it's easy to get discouraged trying to establish a verse singlehandedly.

Tbh I'm not sure if I'll ever succeed.

I'm working on Swords and Sandals.

Also, you can put Kingdom Rush and Everlong, but I'm also working on profiles of 'em.

I noticed that we don't have Major Grom/Bubble comics in the verse.

I think I'm interested on putting this verse in wiki. Including and original comic book verse and movie verse which began this year from the movie about Major Grom (which btw would be (or already is) on Netflix).

I've been on a slight Zagtoon kick lately (might be because Ghostforce is FINALLY getting released), so I started looking into their works outside of Miraculous. Although most of their shows haven't aired yet, two of them have that I couldn't find on the wiki (unless I was looking in the wrong places again): Zak Storm and Power Players. Might wanna add those to the list, just in case.

I was about say maggot baits, but then I remembered Monster girl quest got the silent thanos snap off the wiki last year. I'd probably have a better chances in a other wiki with that verse.

I've been on a slight Zagtoon kick lately (might be because Ghostforce is FINALLY getting released), so I started looking into their works outside of Miraculous. Although most of their shows haven't aired yet, two of them have that I couldn't find on the wiki (unless I was looking in the wrong places again): Zak Storm and Power Players. Might wanna add those to the list, just in case.
Now Ghostforce can be added with them. Not for so long though.

Published the profile for the protagonist of Hades.
Making profiles for Hades' side characters is much easier, so a verse page is possible in the future.

I am playing through the Legend of Heroes: Trial of Cold Steel games (currently in the second game). If anyone is planning to add the franchise to the wiki, I can help with collecting the feats, and creating calcs, and discussing the scaling.

Well, for quite a while actually (I actually thought they were going to be Introduced in Miraculous New York: Heroez United), the first feats from Ghostforce need to go through evaluation.

Next is either Zak Storm or Power Players, I'm both halfway through.
I know only the bare minimum about Miraculous, but based on what's on that feats page, even I can tell it's made by the same people...

The Beginning After The End
Survival Story of A Sword King In A Fantasy World
Overgeared (exist but can be said it doesnt exist since the only thing that exist are non important 2 character)
Mashle: Magic And Muscles Wiki
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
Second Life Ranker(exists but not up to date, literally nothing beside character being there is the only thing up-to-date)
Magic Emperor
Martial Peak

I have tons of more but for now this is enough I think

The Unwanted Undead Adventurer, not specially good, but is the only LN I've read. Considering how famous (or infamous) are LN here, one would expect it would have been added.

Overgeared (exist but can be said it doesnt exist since the only thing that exist are non important 2 character)
Second Life Ranker(exists but not up to date, literally nothing beside character being there is the only thing up-to-date)
If they have at least one profile, it already exists, they are just forgotten

Strike The Blood definetely need profiles in the wiki, various characters tier 6 and many haxs like space, mind, soul, gravity, time manip, higher d, etc. Though seem like someone is more or less working in adding the verse to the page.
hang on this shit's Tier 6????

**** i need to read more of it

Also yea I'm the one working on Strike the Blood

I'm also working on a series called Lost Planet

as well as trying to resurrect Mobile Suit Gundam

All 3 of these I'm going to need help for

Strike The Blood definetely need profiles in the wiki, various characters tier 6 and many haxs like space, mind, soul, gravity, time manip, higher d, etc.

Now i am legit curious how authors new work The Hollow Regalia gonna be in terms of power and hax wise

Back