• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

Beyond Good & Evil is a game that probably deserves verse and character pages (especially if the sequel or Netflix film ever comes out). Many other Ubisoft franchises are well represented on the Wiki, and this one is considered a cult classic.

Strike The Blood definetely need profiles in the wiki, various characters tier 6 and many haxs like space, mind, soul, gravity, time manip, higher d, etc. Though seem like someone is more or less working in adding the verse to the page.

Dororo could use a verse page. It's main character, Hyakkimaru, has a page, but it needs decompositing
Actually, Dororo is considered part of the Tezuka-Verse here, though the series itself could use more profiles.

Also, I'm gonna mention 3-2-1 Penguins!, another show made by the same people who made VeggieTales.

Apologies for double posting, but I found another potentially interesting Verse: Full Dive (or as its full name goes, Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!). It's written by the same author as Cautious Hero, and it has a unique gimmick where the game the series takes place in emphasis realism to an extreme.

I have three here, but I easily could have more for this.

Tomodachi X Monster

A seemingly cute manga featuring ideas similar to Pokémon, until the sudden twist that the creatures are quite extremely deadly, and all of these children are now fighting for their lives. It's unique, it's disgusting, and I have been trying to find this manga online for a while now so I can submit it for calcs, with no luck so far. Would appreciate the help.

Yowai 5000-nen no Soushoku Dragon, Iware naki Jaryuu Nintei

A fantasy-comedy light novel (though I first experienced the manga adaptation) starring a large herbivorous dragon who got mistaken as the general of the Demon Lord's army due to his large and intimidating size, and was subsequently given a young maiden as a sacrifice. After failing to explain that he wasn't going to eat her, he fibbed and told her that he had eaten a portion of her soul, which she twisted into a belief that she was now the kin of the dragon. Now beginning to show powers that are both awesome and terrifying, the dragon is reluctantly forced to journey with the girl in a supposed crusade and uprising against the Demon Lord. The manga feats are extremely impressive from what I've seen, and I have begun reading the LN since I found out the manga was discontinued. I would appreciate help on this as well.

Culdcept

A constant request from my brother. A board-style video game, similar in style to Fortune Street or Monopoly, where players known as Cepters battle each other on the large boards, and use cards formed from the pieces of Culdcept in the hopes of gathering and reuniting all of the pieces of Culdcept to claim untold power. With three entries, Culdcept, Culdcept Saga and Culdcept Revolt, there is a lot of info to sift through, and I myself do not have access to a lot of the information needed to fully realize the verse. However, I'm hoping the fact that the hax list is extremely varied and the universal power scale of the god tiers will be helpful in getting support for this verse.

How about the Ys series? It's actually a pretty long and prolific series of JRPGs, even being one of the games that helped define the action RPG subgenre.
if yo uare going to mention ys then we need legend of heroes here too,it became quite a big JRPG series in the past years. There is plenty of other stuff such as

Dragon Blaze a KR Mobile game
Grandia
Stranger of sword city
Chronicles of Cursed sword(a manwha)
Legend of dragoon
Counter:side

I won't really mention Web novels there is too many...

Last edited:
I used to watch this show named Kung Fu Dino Posse religiously when I was around 7 or 8, and while I don't remember much from it. It would pretty cool to see profiles for it.

Another verse I would like to see on this wiki would be Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling, I have seen episodes of it before and it would be pretty funny to see profiles for it.

I dont know how I forgot to mention this one. But profiles for Swords and Sandals would be pretty awesome, I have been replaying some of the games and they still play well to this day.

Mr. Enter is also a hack so blah
Is he though?

Anyways, found a few more potential additions:

• Haydee, an Indie game you can find on Steam that recently got a sequal. The gameplay is noted to be incredibly challanging, being one of those "get through the room without dying" games.
  • Poptropica, a web game that I believe was made by Scholastic of all people. I could be wrong on that, but it had several crossovers with Scholastic properties such as Magic Tree House and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Anyway, the different scenarios could lead to some interesting scalings.

Dead Island Series. It's this old Zombie Game series for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 that I liked to play when I was younger.

Yo, I just remembered Spectrobes! That game was lit! I never managed to find the original game for the Wii, but I got the sequel on DS as a Gift when I was really young and I loved that game.

Yo, I just remembered Spectrobes! That game was lit! I never managed to find the original game for the Wii, but I got the sequel on DS as a Gift when I was really young and I loved that game.
You have it backwards, actually. There were two games on the DS, Spectrobes and Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals, and one that was released on the Wii afterwards, Spectrobes Origins.

But yes, I agree that we should get Spectrobes on here.

Apparently, all the games made by Scythe Dev Team are set within the same Verse, collectively referred to as the "Scythe Saga Universe". For reference, this is the team that made the Northbury Grove and Happy's Humble Burger Farm series.

I'm actually surprised Witchblade doesn't exist on the wiki given it's semi-popularity that I've noticed, specifically for debates like Ryuko and Spider-man oddly enough.

Y'know, I was kinda wondering if there was a better way to raise awareness of these franchises that need to be added (or updated, in the case of the other thread). Yeah, having a list is a good start, but that doesn't guarantee that anybody would be willing or able to get the work done. I've suggested quite a few things, for example, but since I know nothing about calcing and whatnot, I can't make any of them myself. Wikipedia has a system in place called "WikiProject", which seems to be about making sure articles are well kept and managed. As part of that, they have a list of pages that all need to be created, based on the type of project. Maybe we could try something similar?

It would be nice, but I think for something like this we have to put it in the "Suggestions for improvements"

maybe like this:

After advancing these 2 thread:
"this thread linked"
"the other thread linked"
I would like to ask to do something like this "wikipedia link of the wikiproject" to take this to the next step. Since "insert reasons why this is a good idea"
Thank you for reading.

Back