• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franchises forgotten by the wiki

What franchises already exist on this wiki, but do not have enough profiles?
This is a discussion thread to see that "verses" don't have enough profiles, or that have profiles that haven't been updated after the release of a new product from your franchise.
The reason for creating this discussion thread is to make it easier to know that "verses" are currently not complete on the wiki,, hoping that the situation will be given importance.

• If it is seen that it is starting to update, that a verse update will be made in the future, or if it has recently had a relevant update (not categories or minor fixes) but it does not fix most of the problems or missing things in the verse, the verse in question will go to the not so forgotten list.
  • If this underline is that something has already been done for in the verse.

EXAMPLES:
Tales of Arcadia:
It only has 2 profiles, and doesn't have its own "verse page", but shares it with Dreamworld.

Forgotten franchise list
-123 Slaughter Me Street
-AEverse
-Akame ga Kill
-
Arknights
-Bastard!!
-Beast Quest
-Bendy and the Ink Machine
-Bibleman
-Big Hero 6
-Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
-Bionicle
-Blinx the Time Sweeper
-BOFURI
-Borderlands
-Brawl Stars (Oleggator is willing to assist in any review/profiling of these verses if anyone wants to do the profiling.)
-Call of Duty: Zombie
-Cardcaptor Sakura (Clamp in general)
-Carnivores (Game)
-Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious
-Chowder
-Code Lyoko
-Combatants will be dispatched! (Is considered part of the Akatsukiverse, Konosuba is there too)
-Cowboy Bebop
-Cyanide and Happiness
-Dead cells
-Detective conan
-Discworld
-DOORS
-Dota 2.
-Do You Love Your Mom And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?
-Dr. stone
-Duke nukem
-Elsword
-Epic Battle Fantasy
-Fallen London
-Fighting EX Layer (symbiotically related to Street Fighter)
-Guardian Tale
-Guilty Crown
-Gungrave
-Greenverse (Simon E. Green books)
-House of the Dead series
-Inanimate Insanity
-Independence Day
-Infinite Stratos
-Invader Zim
- I / O verse
-Jurassic park
-Kill the Past verse (specifically: Killer Is Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Shadows of the Damned (Armorchompy is willing to assist in any review/profiling of these verses if anyone wants to do the profiling.))
-Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi
-kingdom (Profile of the verse to know which "kingdom" it refers to | Eliminator Venom can help)
-Lessa
-Lyrical Nanoha
-Lost Tapes
-Made in Abyss
-Malibu Comics
-Meta-Runner
-Monster Legends (ShockingPsychic can help revive it)
-Monster Quest
-Mr. Hopp's Playhouse
-Mushoku tensei
-Nefarious
-Ni No Kuni (Or "Studio Ghibli" in general)
-Nintendo Wars/Advance Wars (Armorchompy is willing to assist in any review/profiling of these verses if anyone wants to do the profiling.)
-No Man's Sky
-Nurarihyon No Mago
-Ori
- Pretty Cure
-Psychotic adventures (MechaNika, Agatha Knife, Colossus Down)
-R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour
-Radiant
-Radiant Historia
-Red Vs Blue
-Risk of Rain
-Rosario + Vampire
-Senki Zesshou Symphogear
-Space Dandy
-Spy x Family
-Suits (Armorchompy is willing to assist in any review/profiling of these verses if anyone wants to do the profiling.)
-Super Robots War
-Sym-Bionic Titan
-Tales of arcadia
-Terrain of Magical Expertise(TOME) (Videogame continuity)
-The Forest
-The Haunting Hour (R.L. Stine's)
-The Krozmos
-The World Ends With You
-Thomas and Friends
-Tom and Jerry
-VeggieTales
-Where Is Anne Frank
-Wizard's of Waverly Place
-World Trigger

List of "Not so forgotten" franchises

-Akira
-Ao Oni
-Atlantis: The Lost Empire
-Bayonetta
-Cardfight!! Vanguard
-Demon's Souls (EliminatorVenom could come back in the future)
-Dragon Quest
-El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
-Henry Stickmin series (Gilad_Hyperstar will return to work at Henry Stickmin series at some future time, if you want to help him contact him)
-Madness Combat
-Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
-Masters of the Universe (It is already being worked on, but someone else is needed to help, if you want to help contact Amelia_Lonelyheart)
-Porkchop ‘n Flatscreen (Psychomaster35 plan to work in it in the future)
-Psychonauts
-Saint Seiya
-Slave of the Magic Capital's Elite Troops
-Slightly Damned
-Sonic The Comic (The british comic)
-Steven Universe
-The Walten Files (Jimmy.robinson.5099 is working on some profiles, if you want to help contact him)
-WH40k
-Winx Club (ProfessorKukui4Life will return to work at Winx Club at some future time, if you want to help him contact him | Also Gilad_Hyperstar will help with Winx if necessary)

Maybe list (I have no idea if it should be here or not)

N/a

REMEMBER
-If the verse has been created very recently, it cannot count as forgotten (time limit is 3 months)
-If the mentioned franchise is advanced or complete (example: Dragon Ball) it will not be accepted
-If the franchise does not have the potential for more profiles (example: Bee Movie) it will not be accepted
-Not every franchise needs to have a verse page (example: Turbo (dreamworld), Let's Kill Jeff the Killer, Chasing Bigfoot: The Quest For Truth, etc.)

Note: I'm not entirely sure if this is for a "general discussion" (if not, say where to move it).
Note 2: My main language is Spanish, and I barely know English, so if they don't understand what I'm writing about, it's the fault of the Google translator or Cambridge translator.

Note 3: I will not be aware of anything, if something changes tell me to write it down

Last edited:
The World Ends With You. The only good profile we have is Neku and not even a verse page. Hopefully with NEO I can get more people interested.

Maybe Disney's Big Hero 6
Not all "great heroes" have profiles, and those that do seem to be updated only up to the movie, plus there are only 2 profiles from the series.

What do you think? I put it on the list?

Easy one

Borderlands is completely forgot, despite how popular the franchise is nobody wants to update the verse or add the new characters.

I have plans to make a verse page and more characters for Psychonauts but at this moment we have only Raz. The funny thing he got new abilities, key changes and had some in-game feats calced and etc. only after several years of profile existence. If not me I don't even know how long Raz could be so much missed.

El Tigre’s profiles are very outdated, with only 2 profiles (Manny and Sartana Of The Dead) and no verse page. I was calcing feats for them (even going to a point where I made a CRT) but eventually school has been keeping me back from this, but I would continue it soon

As the one who made Blooms page to begin with, this is admittedly my fault. I got to get back to working on Winx Club, and hopefully with some others help.

Im swamped with helping other verses, like Cardfight!! Vanguard, which currently only has me working on it alone.
i feel sorry for you and would want to help you with that, if all my knowledge didn't lie with G and if I didn't want to make buddyfight stuff before cardfight stuff

Call of Duty: Zombie - Various profiles are outdated and only use items up to Bo3

Marvel and DC comics: In terms of Hax, important profiles like Skyfather (minus thor) and Abstract levels are very outdated, Time-Trapper and Dr.Fate levels are also .

The Rosario + Vampire pages have been abandoned at a dingy orphanage for quite some time now.
The Redo of Healer pages have suffered the same fate; although, that is most definitely due to people avoiding the verse rather than ignoring it.

Marvel and DC comics: In terms of Hax, important profiles like Skyfather (minus thor) and Abstract levels are very outdated, Time-Trapper and Dr.Fate levels are also .
Still, the wikia works on both constantly, so I don't think they count as "forgotten"

i feel sorry for you and would want to help you with that, if all my knowledge didn't lie with G and if I didn't want to make buddyfight stuff before cardfight stuff
Thats actually funny cuz I had Buddyfight on my list to eventually bring in here too lol. But interesting you have knowledge on my favorite part of the Vanguard series xD

Will definitely remember when I eventually add that part of the series here.

Thats actually funny cuz I had Buddyfight on my list to eventually bring in here too lol. But interesting you have knowledge on my favorite part of the Vanguard series xD

Will definitely remember when I eventually add that part of the series here.
I watched buddyfight 100 first which inducted me into G so I missed both of the og series

i didn't know about the og buddyfight's existence at that time I just found an episode of 100 and decided to watch the rest, also ace is garbaj and I will have no one tell me otherwise, but it, unfortunately, gives us tier 2 feats so sadje
I actually like Ace, but unfortunately, Buddyfight's anime and game as a whole was discontinued before we ever had any chance of it getting continued so it didn't have long to live unlike the previous series.

Discworld is a big example as it's one of the most popular fantasy series of all time with over 40 books worth of material, a very variable main cast, plenty of feats for numerous characters in each book and there are only a dozen, citationless profiles in it.

I blame Zach for this, obviously

Back