• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

hang on this shit's Tier 6????
I mean, characters of progenitor level can sunk islands and destroy entires countries, in a point it was even talked about planet destruction and things like that, though I don't remember exactly how was the situation so I'm not gonna think in tier 5. And this is just in the first part, in the second it seem like the things will become more crazy.

•Just Shapes and Beats
°Despite the name, it actually has a plot with feats. I can think of a mountain feat off the top of my head, and I remember some 9-A calcs being done a while ago.

•Dragon City
°Each dragon has some elemental abilities, some stathax, and YouTuber profiles that would be allowed. Probably just a 9-B verse though.

I'd like to propose DC: Superhero Girls & I'd almost suggest Batman: The Brave & The Bold, but one of its villains has a profile. (Which may need updating.)

I think Caravan Stories would be kinda fun to see on here. Not sure where they actually stand though in terms of Tiering.

There's like lots of Nicktoons, that aren't in a wiki like:
  • Rugrats - At least Reptar would have a profile.
  • Aaahh!!! Real Monsters - There are feats, such as Oblina having an analysis post on a blog, where I got Mandark's respect thread.
    • Those may give Monsters Inc. a run of screams.
    • I'm working on a profile in my sandbox, but I think some help is needed from those, who has more knowledge.
  • Rocko's Modern Life - Really Really Big Man has a respect thread on Reddit.
  • Hey Arnold! - Sans2345 once made a profile on his blog.
  • CatDog - There's this old thread, with @GoCommitDi claiming that he was working on a profile.
  • Fanboy & Chum Chum - We discussed about feats for character profiles a year and months ago.
Edit: Unrelated, but most of their series has like only one profile and My Life as a Teenage Robot is the case (Jenny Wakeman), so I made a discussion thread.

Last edited:
Some I plan to work on in the Future:
  • Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
  • Paint the Town Red
  • Insaniquarium (The Verse has profiles, and a category, but is missing a massive amount of stuff)
  • The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (Separate canon to the movie series as it got retconned into it's own thing)
  • Disney's Stitch: Experiment 626 (Same as Incredibles)
  • Disney Infinity

Just a head's up, profiles have been made for Avatar (although it can use a bit of expanding) and Hades (only Zagreus, however), so I think you can go ahead and mark those out.

Also, I just wanna throw Battleborn onto that list. I don't care if it flopped, that game had a penguin in a mech suit, so it will ALWAYS be better than Overwatch.

Xena: Warrior Princess, with maybe both live-action show and comic profiles (I don't know if they're canon to each other, but it's assumed).

My friend from Reddit, AzureBeast (who's Indiana Jones RT we used for a overhaul), is working on many respect threads based on the series. I'll update this post when a new RT from him is posted.

Last edited:
can I also specify which series in the Gundam series I'm working on? since I'm currently working on Universal Century, Wing, 00, and Iron Blooded Orphans

Cardcaptor Sakura, i can’t remember if there was ever a profile for her but the only thing on the wiki is a blog that hasn’t been updated since 2018

Got a few more, I think. First, the Tara Duncan series, though I think it'd need to be split into two sections, one for the original book series and one for the TV show based loosely on the first book:

Second one is Fleabag Monkeyface. Mostly because I think he'd be a good matchup for Captain Underpants (their origins are SURPRISINGLY similar), but I don't have a way to make sure:

Also, I think my earlier suggestion for Going Under was missed. Does it already have a page?

Now that I caught up with the novels (well, at least with the translations available), there's Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (this one even have a manga and an anime) and Skeleton Knight in Another World (surprise surprise, its an Isekai. It also have a manga).

May I add in the wish list

Legend of Heroes series (including the Trails series)
Super Duper Sumos
Tottemo Lucky Man
Shukufuku no Campanella (there is an anime which is so far "safe" but it comes from a 18+ "visual novel" "love adventure" game but I believe the anime feats and anime version can be used)

Oh Gundam verse exists but a lot of stories get nuked and need heavy revamps

Last edited:
  • Rosario + Vampire
  • Ajin: Demi-Human
  • Redo of Healer
  • SPY × FAMILY
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Corpse Party
  • She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
  • Tenjou Tenge
  • unOrdinary
It's so frustrating how many of my favorite series don't have a presence on the Wiki at this point, and it's kinda baffling considering how popular some of them are.

Back