• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noelle Holiday and the downgrade of Snowgrave

Where is it then?
In a blog, it just needs to be redone because it was kinda meh and could be done better
not like it scales to anyone that isn't already High 8-C but either way, cars are big, that much ice adds up fast

Consider the hollowness of the cylinder and reapply method 2. It is still a massive quantity of ice, it just has a lot of space to pass through things.

couldnt you just find a hexagonal prism volume calculator online or something and do that.
should also subtract lombardi's volume from the calc as well

I had an idea. We can find the hollowness of the cylinder. Each passing second, it needs to be at least as hollow as Berdly's body volume, we can give a slightly higher estimate, and keep the calculation, since there's nothing really wrong about it other than assuming it's solid, right?

I had an idea. We can find the hollowness of the cylinder. Each passing second, it needs to be at least as hollow as Berdly's body volume, we can give a slightly higher estimate, and keep the calculation, since there's nothing really wrong about it other than assuming it's solid, right?
Issue is that we cannot really quantify the volume of that, they're a bunch of big snowflakes passing on Berdly's body.

It's not even ice, those are snowflakes with space between each of them.

Issue is that we cannot really quantify the volume of that, they're a bunch of big snowflakes passing on Berdly's body.

It's not even ice, those are snowflakes with space between each of them.
We can quantify the minimum required hollowness for it to pass through Berdly and add an estimative through that.

Snowflakes are crystals of ice. And the 8-A+ calc only uses the temperature change, so the material should not matter given how Snowflakes are also made out of water/ice, and it's literally enough to freeze a person within seconds.

I can make it, there is no reason to downplay this feat when creating this abundant amount of snowflakes at this temperature is still something absurd.

We can quantify the minimum required hollowness for it to pass through Berdly and add an estimative through that.

Snowflakes are crystals of ice. And the 8-A+ calc only uses the temperature change, so the material should not matter given how Snowflakes are also made out of water/ice, and it's literally enough to freeze a person within seconds.

I can make it, there is no reason to downplay this feat when creating this abundant amount of snowflakes at this temperature is still something absurd.
What I mean is that it's not compact ice like the 8-A+ calc implies, but it's like trying to give to a bunch of iron dust the same "density" as compact iron when is clearly not the same.

But if you still want to, you need to find like... 80% hollowness?

What I mean is that it's not compact ice like the 8-A+ calc implies, but it's like trying to give to a bunch of iron dust the same "density" as compact iron when is clearly not the same.
True! I will work around that.
I doubt that, I'll probably find something around 45-60%! Let math do it's magic! My method will work, I hope.

Turns out you were right, assuming 75% hollowness is safer.

Anyway, it is still very much a solid rating.

Shouldn't you sum it with Berdly's ice block?
It seems to be a byproduct of this amount of energy. Out of the 80 tons packed in it, Berdly's body absorbed around one ton and was frozen! I supposed I could add the extra ton to the final result, if you wish so!

It's still wildly above almost anything Deltarune has ever seen, except the giant mechas, which I guess makes sense! Lmao

Either way, luckily Noelle's one win on her profile is not dependent on Snowgrave.

At this point I would have to calculate the feat myself, there are no pixel scaling images there.

The volume you are getting, it's for the entire screen or just the column that appeared to freeze Berdly?
I am sorry if I was confusing, I am using the original calculation's pixelscaling and results for volume, then applying the corrections! I stated on my calculation as well, but it appears I haven't been able to communicate this properly.

I apologize.

Okay, we still need to finish this.

I probably wouldn't use Sans015 calc as the blizzard is likely composed mostly of air rather than thick snow, and the section that freezed Berdly is far smaller than the whole screen.

And Sans is using a density for snow after it fell to the ground, imagine a 400 kg/m^3 dense object hitting the landscape at 20 meters per second, that sounds more like a tsunami than a blizzard.

We should probably just apply Psychomaster35's calc.

Okay, we still need to finish this.

I probably wouldn't use Sans015 calc as the blizzard is likely composed mostly of air rather than thick snow, and the section that freezed Berdly is far smaller than the whole screen.

And Sans is using a density for snow after it fell to the ground, imagine a 400 kg/m^3 dense object hitting the landscape at 20 meters per second, that sounds more like a tsunami than a blizzard.

We should probably just apply Psychomaster35's calc.
Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

I'm not on PC rn, so if you can do it 1st it would be nice.

Back