• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans015

They/Them
The intelligence sessions in Deltarune honestly aren't very well done. However, in chapter two, there are some notable displays of skill or learning ability that could provide a more comprehensive intelligence session for the characters. I will make a list and suggest new descriptions for the intelligence category for the respective characters.

• Lightners

Fortunately, Kris already has a decent description in the intelligence section, so let's move on to those who don't have one.

Susie

I think Susie has the most basic and unfair intelligence description compared to all the other characters. I would also like to adjust her power and ability session to be like Kris's profile.

She demonstrated impressive deductive abilities for an average person during the color puzzle, likely thinking about it faster than several players - which is even more impressive considering she couldn't see the puzzle from above.

She was also able to solve a puzzle on her own.

She was also able to learn a new and different type of magic from what she usually does in the Dark World during a walk with Ralsei.

Like Kris and the Delta Warriors, including Ralsei, she can fight unpredictable characters and survive bullet hells while using strategy to defeat them in the desired way. Ralsei and Susie dodge attacks dedicated only to them.

Revised Intelligence: Academically average, above average in skills and magic. Despite not having conventional knowledge in school subjects, Susie has demonstrated remarkable combat skills, being able to battle powerful and experienced opponents, as well as dodge their attacks no matter how unpredictable they were. She has also demonstrated great deductive ability, being able to solve a puzzle by thinking outside the box and using established rules from previous experiences. Although limited, her ability to solve puzzles is not non-existent, as she was able to solve one while escaping from prison without Kris's help. She seems to have above-average learning ability, being able to learn a magic outside of what she was accustomed to in relatively little time, although she still doesn't have complete mastery.

Noelle

Noelle's intelligence session is simplistic, but I don't think it does justice to what she showed in the game.

Despite having no knowledge of the mechanics of the Dark World, Noelle can use her magic with ease. During the Snowgrave route, she even learns a new magic spell on the spot due to the pressure from Kris.

I think it's fair to give her the title of "gifted" in academic levels. The average speed of a 10-year-old child's spelling is below, even at competitions, but Noelle, who is younger than that, can apparently spell almost one word in one second. This is a unique ability, but the purpose of Berdly's backstory is to show that Noelle is the smartest kid in school - with spelling being the way the game demonstrates it.

She is able to maintain her status as the second-best student while helping someone else study.

Revised Intelligence: Academically gifted, above-average in magic. Noelle is the second-best student in her class, potentially able to be the first if she wanted to, as she maintains this status while helping Berdly study. Even at the age of 10, she can spell much faster than an average child, supposedly getting only As like Berdly, and apparently with little difficulty. In the Dark World, Noelle can imitate the magic spells from her virtual game without being taught, even though she doesn't understand the mechanics of the world she's in. During the Snowgrave route, she is able to learn a new magic spell, Snowgrave, through pure pressure from Kris, using it to freeze Berdly perfectly.

Berdly

I do not take issue with the description of Berdly, although I do believe he could be characterized with greater depth and nuance.

Berdly is an impressive combatant, able to master the use of a long-range melee weapon in mere minutes, and possessing a range of special skills that pose a formidable challenge even for accomplished characters like Kris and Susie.

Furthermore, Berdly has demonstrated strategic prowess, devising a plan to vanquish the Giga Queen and serving as the bedrock upon which the creation of the Thrash Machine was founded.

Revised Intelligence: Above Average academically and in combat skills. Berdly's academic record places him above the average, yet his status as top student owes much to Noelle's assistance in studying. Despite this, Berdly's combat capabilities are nothing short of remarkable, posing a threat and a challenge to The Delta Warriors. He is able to wield his Halberd with deftness and finesse, and his special abilities are executed with masterful precision. In fact, Berdly even succeeded in bluffing the queen into fleeing at the conclusion of their climactic battle.

• Darkners

Ralsei

Ralsei possesses a decent level of intelligence, although it is not always fully represented.

He was able to teach Susie a new spell despite her complete unfamiliarity with the practice.

Like Kris and Susie, he possesses the skill to navigate unpredictable bullet hell situations.

Moreover, Ralsei is often the one to suggest strategies for defeating the trio's opponents, such as with Sweet Cap'n Cakes.

Revised Intelligence: Ralsei's intelligence level is above average. He possesses extensive knowledge of the workings of the Dark Worlds, and even displays an apparent understanding of the Light World as well. Additionally, he is highly skilled in magic, with the ability to teach Susie a new spell despite her lack of familiarity with that specific form of magic. In combat, Ralsei is highly capable, able to dodge and keep up with formidable and skillful opponents such as Jevil, who is notorious for his difficult bullet hell attacks. Furthermore, Ralsei often demonstrates an aptitude for non-violent solutions, deducing ways to defeat his opponents without resorting to violence.

Spamton

I will not modify the description. I simply suggest an improvement to his intelligence level, which I believe should be revised to "above average" due to his ability to orchestrate such a plan in Snowgrave, which proved to be quite effective.

I would also like to revise all sections on Powers and Abilities to make them consistent with Kris's format.

Agree: @Arceus0x @ShionAH @Psychomaster35 @Therefir
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
By the way, Deltarune's teaching system is already at college level since they study hyper structures like hyperdedocadedron.

Also I know this CRT is not for that but can you add a section about sans?
Basically he should get Stealth Mastery as he was able to sneak behind frisk in his first apperance. I dont want to make a new crt just for that
That's a different character and a different game altogether. No, I will not add a section about Sans - plus I disagree with him having a whole MASTERY over stealth just because he sneaked up on a 8-year-old.

Back